Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sweet And Sour Food For Thought (a Must Read) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet And Sour Food For Thought (a Must Read) (628 Views)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet And Sour Food For Thought (a Must Read) by jnrbayano(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2016
FACTS OF LIFE:

Women say there are no good men left in the world while men say women nowadays are not wife material.

Men are allergic to rush while women have phobia for waiting.

When a man is taking longer than expected to propose, the woman takes a walk. When a woman asks a man about their future together, he thinks she's desperate for him.

It takes a lot of courage for a person whose heart has been broken many times to trust again.

When a woman is heartbroken she takes her time. She only wants to make sure the same mistakes never reoccurs but then a good man with good intentions comes calling, she concludes, men are all the same.

Most women punish their new man for the sins of their EX thinking they are exhibiting wisdom. A rich man will think every woman is after his cash, forgetting that a lonely life is a sad life.

Most women go through a lot to support their men but when the man becomes successful he realises his woman lacks many things in life.

Most men thought they got married to the love of their life but when trial knocks at their matrimonial door the woman takes to her heels.

A single mother will say she does not need a man in her life again forgetting her kids surely needs a dad.

Many people are divorced before their wedding day. Some marry complete strangers thinking they married their friends. When love turns to misery people break apart. A husband says it is the wife and the wife says her husband is the one at fault.

Most women make their matrimonial home a living hell because they lack patience in life. A man's best place should be his home. If he goes through stress outside he wants to come home and rest his head. When a man can't find peace in his own home, he seeks for it elsewhere.

Most men are so busy looking for money forgetting their woman needs more than cash. A woman that can't talk to her man will talk to her friends.

Most relationship and matrimonial homes fail because of 3rd party involvement.

MAY WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT. MAY GOD HELP US AT IT!

Reference: Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Cute Pre-baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Hyundai Elentra 2009/10 Model. / Girl Sues Parents For Posting Childhood Photos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.