Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Desperate Housewives Season 6 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives Season 6 (12441 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? / Desperate Housewives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
The all-time comedy-drama and award-winning series returns September 27th 2009 on ABC America with its sixth season installment! To me so far it would be one of the most interesting as we finally know who Mike Delfino marries(Susan or Katherine?) and I sure can't wait! Well if u love this series as I do, then air your views here about whatever drama and fun u expect from the snoopy but always dramatic favorite housewives of TV history, except fot the Real housewives of course lol!
let's begin evryone!

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2009
~Phew! What a cliff hanger Season 5 ended on!!

~I need to check if it airs the same time in the UK. . .

~I cant Wait to be put out of "Who Was The Bride"?!! I'm SoOoo waiting to see who makes it to the aile. . .seeing pics of both Susan & Katherine in wedding Gowns on Location filming season 6 has defo kept the lid on Who it will be!! I'm SoOooo anticipating a Bunny Boiler suitation w/ the "Scorned Bride-Not-To-Be" cheesy

~Plus i read there's an Italian family Moving in. . . .
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2009
The bride just has to be Susan.why on earth would he still marry Katherine after the loves of his life almost got killed?
Anyways,i know the season will be full of suprises.i feel for my Lynette darling.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 2:54am On Sep 24, 2009
~I wnat it to be Susan too but who knows. . as long as it's got more twists & turns that makes it interesting am game grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2009
My darling Lynette's gonna have another baby.
Why God Why[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
I saw some pics online on buzzsugar.com with some pictures from the season's episode. One had Mike and Susan kissing each other so definitely I pressume he married her. Although Susan's my fav housewifey and I knw her and Mike are gaga abt each other, I somehow wanted him to marry Katherine so he could later cheat on her with Susan. wink grin, sounds corny but it would have been the bomb to see Katherine bummed!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
aieromon:

My darling Lynette's gonna have another baby.
Why God Why

~ cheesy Dont you mean babies? she's expecting twins again!!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
dreamara:

I saw some pics online on buzzsugar.com with some pictures from the season's episode. One had Mike and Susan kissing each other so definitely I pressume he married her. Although Susan's my fav housewifey and I knw her and Mike are gaga abt each other, I somehow wanted him to marry Katherine so he could later cheat on her with Susan. wink grin, sounds corny but it would have been the bomb to see Katherine bummed!

~ grin I so get you on that. . the immoral acts of infidelity!!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
cheesy cheesy Yeah u know now, the chemistry btween Mike and Susan is so freaking heavy it's all over the place!Katherine would have gotten a taste of her own poison since she's soooo sly,deceptive and always sinking her claws into Mike at every single opportunity.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by omar22(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
I somehow wanted him to marry Katherine so he could later cheat on her with Susan. , sounds corny but it would have been the bomb to see Katherine bummed!

I second that! Mike deserves better, Susan has been trouble from day 1, hoping from bed to bed, even cheated on Mike when he was in a Coma with a man who recently lost his wife, then her toy boy as well, then her ex-husband who could easily walk back into her life, most especially when she’s desperate…

She dumped Mike over an accident that wasn’t his fault, am sorry he should wave Cheerio to Susan, Katherine was understandable even ask Mike to come and live with her so that he could afford his child’s school fees.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
omar22:

I second that! Mike deserves better, Susan has been trouble from day 1, hoping from bed to bed, even cheated on Mike when he was in a Coma with a man who recently lost his wife, then her toy boy as well, then her ex-husband who could easily walk back into her life, most especially when she’s desperate…

She dumped Mike over an accident that wasn’t his fault, am sorry he should wave Cheerio to Susan, Katherine was understandable even ask Mike to come and live with her so that he could afford his child’s school fees.

She didn't really want to cheat on Mike when he was in coma; seriously she was depressed. Six months had passed and no show abeg body no be firewood, the thing is they both love each other so much and are only fooling thmselves when they stay apart. besides,if u can recall Season 5 well Mike actually signed the divorce papers first as Susan had earlier on begged him to let them reconsider their marriage
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by omar22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
She didn't really want to cheat on Mike when he was in coma; seriously she was depressed. Six months had passed and no show abeg body no be firewood

Ah Naija!!!!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by soki2ng(m): 2:11am On Sep 25, 2009
um, the B(i)chy, Sexxy, Blond Died.
they (4 house wives) took her ash to her son in college, he didnt want it.
said she'd want them to have it. they shared and spread it on thier front lawn.
I hope that was season 6 i saw, or maybe i'm wrong but thats wat i saw
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 2:17am On Sep 25, 2009
~That was season 5. . Season 6 is yet to be aired. . .
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by soki2ng(m): 2:22am On Sep 25, 2009
ooh, my bad. so that chic really died?
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 2:47am On Sep 25, 2009
Yep Yep!
She wasn't much of a housewife anyway.i think the producers realised their mistake from bringin' her back to Wisteria Lane from exile.
Edie's death plot was so Nollywood - kinda showed how desperate the producers were to kick her a*@ out of the series.
Susan is the worst housewife on earth.
Lynette knows how to run a family
Bree knows how to cook
Edie & Gabrielle know how to do the good stuff
Susan knows , how to be Susan
Lynette ain't pretty like the rest but i'd rather spend the rest of my life with her than anybody else.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Susan finally marries Mike, yay!Katherine the annoying tries getting him back though(husband snatcher),but I bet her ass she fails!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by sparta(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
The first episode of season 6 is out, watch it online at

www.tvshow7.com

Mike ofcourse married Susan not katherine,,  love that!

watching it right now. wink
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
~Oh Boomer! Episode boomers angry You'll cud have held out a lil bit longer!! grin Bet you's cudnt resist huh?
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Am sorry,really really sorry cry
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mohawkchic(f): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
~Aaaw. . .No woories. . I Kid!

~Even when i do know whats going to happen in a series i still enjoy watching it unfold. . no harm done wink
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mystikal(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
To me, Carlos and Gabrielle's love story is more real than Delfino n Susan's
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
Huh?
I soooo disagree!Gabby's always full of drama and was (to me) the worse housewife from Seasons 1-4.Imagine her committing adultery even when her hubby was locked up in prison!Susan has always loved Mike even through the hard times, and seriously I feel their chemistry much more than Gabby and Carlos's.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mystikal(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
yeahh, I know I may be alone in my admiration of the Carlos/Gabrielle union. Susan is cool but she has a way of sabotaging relationships, she hardly knows what she wants, and even when she has a clue, she goes about it the wrong way. She is lucky to have a Man like Mike, some men wouldnt know what to do with her. (just my opinion, I may be wrong). I guess she is just a vulnerable, incurable romantic.
Gabby has come a long from that Hot, materialistic woman. I was surprised when she stood by Carlos too, when he was blind and even gave up a lot too (knowing how materialistic she was). There was always this chemistry btw Carlos and Gaby even when they were seeing other people, It may not have been as subtle as Mike & susan's, but it was always there.
plus I love how Gaby knows what she wants and goes all out for it.

Maybe all my blabbling has to do with my crush for Eva Longoria grin grin

Poor Lynette cry
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by sparta(f): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2009
It so sad, lynette does not want those babies, i hope she comes around eventually. Such emotions are not good for kids! I feel you lyn. cry
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by mystikal(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
Its sad when a mother feels She won't love her kids, I feel for her.

She might come around, but i have seen n heard of mothers who don't
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
mystikal:

yeahh, I know I may be alone in my admiration of the Carlos/Gabrielle union. Susan is cool but she has a way of sabotaging relationships, she hardly knows what she wants, and even when she has a clue, she goes about it the wrong way. She is lucky to have a Man like Mike, some men wouldnt know what to do with her. (just my opinion, I may be wrong). I guess she is just a vulnerable, incurable romantic.
Gabby has come a long from that Hot, materialistic woman. I was surprised when she stood by Carlos too, when he was blind and even gave up a lot too (knowing how materialistic she was). There was always this chemistry btw Carlos and Gaby even when they were seeing other people, It may not have been as subtle as Mike & susan's, but it was always there.
plus I love how Gaby knows what she wants and goes all out for it.

Maybe all my blabbling has to do with my crush for Eva Longoria grin grin

Hahaahaa I so get u on that one> Eva Longoria is really cute>
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 2:21am On Oct 02, 2009
Most women are liars
My mother was a liar
Her mother was a liar
Your mother is a liar
It's all a lie passed on from one generation to the next
In order to have GRANDCHILDREN tongue

Lynette ''Baby Factory'' Scarvo cool
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by tayoast(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2009
Foolish Tom.

Lynette told her 'i'm pregnant'

Tom: how? But we r old, hear yarns
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2009
Funny enough,Tom is very much composed about this whole new babies thing.
Am just worried for Lyn 'cos she used to be the pillar of the Scarvo family.
Btw,i love Carlos' new look.Nice tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

12th Abuja International Film Festival Award Winners / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series / Cory Monteith Is Dead, 'Glee,' Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.