Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Desperate Housewives Season 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives Season 6 (12460 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? / Desperate Housewives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by janedoe(f): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2009
Love this show Gabby and Bree just crack me up!Bree made this new dude she's dating,the lawyer,go and buy new sheets for his bed before she would 'sleep' with him,gotta luv her. grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2009
Anybody watching
No one has commented on Episode 2.
Anyways,am happy for Bree 'cos as Carl put it ''Tis better to be happy than to be good''.
Cheat all you want,B grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by poplove: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2009
geez guys slow down,i haven't even seen the complete season 4 and am hearing abt 5 and 6. IT'S NOT FAIR.can some1 please tell me where to get Season 5 cos i have not seen it anywhere and this is my favorite series and am more desperate than d desperate housewives esp susan. PLEEEEAAAASE
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by lindabon: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2009
susan is going to hang bree's head wen she finds out dat she has been sleeping with karl of all people. but i trust bree, she wil defend herself 2d last. it even seems like she(bree) has beef 4susan now; judging from her reaction seeing susan hugging Mike at the hospital and stil she going ahead to agree to sleeping with karl despite susans threat.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2009
aieromon:

Anybody watching
No one has commented on Episode 2.
Anyways,am happy for Bree 'cos as Carl put it ''Tis better to be happy than to be good''.
Cheat all you want,B grin

Julie was stranguled but survived, the question is:who don it?Anyways evry surburbia's eye is glued to the new Bolen boy(who kinda looks psychotic to me) and I think he was the one who actually did it. Anyways, Susan's getting sick of maniac Katherine and her delusional infuatuation with Mike and seriously I feel her,For Christ's sakes that old woman should know that Susan and Mike were once married way b4 she got into the picture and she should in no way make Susan feel like she's the "other woman"I'm so sick of that Katherine I swear,
Bree Van de Kamp, what a classified slut grin.I can believe the squeaky clean Queen of Neat Kingdom has finally loosened up to the extent of getting it on with Karl my man anyday anytime!Anyways it def had to be Karl who would change Bree because he is like Wisteria's Hugh Hefner!lol

Here's like a perfect explanation of what happebned in Episode Two which was titled "Being Alive"

Angie and Nick start questioning Danny on where he went after the wedding and he tells them he went out drinking. Lynette is keeping her pregnancy secret from the kids. Katherine tells Orson that Mike and Susan's marriage will not last because Mike only feels sorry for Susan, and that he will come back to her. Bree and Karl have sex.

Mrs. McClusky has acquired a boyfriend, Roy. One day they are strolling on the sidewalk and she tells him she loves him. Just as he is about to respond, he sees Julie Mayer laying in a bunch of bushes.

Everyone tries to figure out who would attack Julie. Karen and Carlos both turn to look at Danny, who is watching from the front step. Tom, Orson, and Carlos think it is odd that the Bolen's are not outside like the rest of them. Carlos reveals that he saw Danny and Julie coming out of a movie theater so they think it is best to get to know them better. Angie decides that they need to start making friends with the neighbors. Karen is debating on whether she should tell the police that she saw Julie and Danny fighting. Tom, Orson, and Carlos tell Nick they are going to start up a neighborhood watch then question him on Danny's relationship with Julie.

Meanwhile, at the hospital it is made clear that Julie will not die, but she will be unconscious for some weeks. The doctor is about to give her an X-ray, and Lynette says he can't because she's pregnant. The other day Lynette and Julie had a talk and the latter said she thinks she's pregnant, but isn't sure. Susan is mad at Lynette for not telling her. Later, they have a talk in which Lynette reveals she's been considering abortion, but Susan is able to talk her out of it.

When Bree and Karl start to kiss, they are surprised to see Julie staring at them. Bree asks the doctor if Julie will remember what she saw when she was briefly awake and he tells her she most likely will. Susan tells Bree that if a friend knew about what Karl did to her and still slept with him then she would never speak to her again. Karl decides that he does not want to spend the night alone and wants her to join him in the motel room so she takes the room key as she does not want to be alone either.

Detectives question Ana about her whereabouts at the time Julie was attacked and she reveals that she snuck out to go drinking with Danny. Gaby wants Reggie to take down the trellis, but he tells her it is impossible that Ana climbed down it as it is really beaten up so Gaby decides to see if Ana is lying by climbing it snaps and she falls off backwards. Gabby calls the police and tells Ana she is going to tell the truth. Later that night, Gaby tells Angie that Ana is taking back her story of being with Danny at the time of the attack and it is revealed that Angie had Danny ask Ana for a cover story. All the neighbors watch as the police take Danny into custody
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
Haba!You've taken out the fun of watchin' the episode from those who would love to.
Bree should be left alone.She has been Mother Mary Amaka for 5ive seasons.She needs someone to fill her up,jare
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by lynxnoon(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
@dreamera
haba!! c brkdwn!! grin grin
wit dis i dnt hv to watch dat part oh. . . lol. . . nice 1
Desperate housewives. . .neva a dull moment(imagin, i neva like it b4)
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Is Bree actually havin' feelings for Playa Carl?Oh boy,this isnt gonna end well oh.
I want to see how Lynette is goin' to wriggle out of her present situation vis-a-vis her home and work.
Love that piece by Porter.Bravo!
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2009
Arguably the best season of our time.Am an addict and a fan of all the characters on facebook
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by dreamara(f): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
ogbeche77:

Arguably the best season of our time.Am an addict and a fan of all the characters on facebook
U're soooo right.I loooove this season with its mystery plots and nervous breakdowns(hahaahahahaha, I'm sooooo laughing at u Katherine, u loser!)It's a nice one.
Some tidbits of Sunday's episode.

Bree is still having an affair with Karl and it has started to interfere with work and makes excuses to Katherine, so she can see Karl. Later, Katherine tells Bree she is in love with Mike and is positive the marriage will fall to pieces again. Bree tells Katherine she needs to get help because Mike will never go back to her. Bree is catering a wedding and is helping the couple pick a wedding cake but the bride chooses the one Katherine designed. That night, Bree looks out her bedroom window only to see Katherine looking through Mike and Susan's windows. The next day, Bree tells Katherine that she is losing it because Mike will never go back to her and she needs to get some help. While catering the wedding, Katherine shows up and sees the cake which she says was supposed to be at her wedding with Mike. Bree tries to keep Katherine from ruining the cake and runs off with it on a trolley with Katherine chasing after her, the wedding is ruined as everyone can see them through the window between the reception and ceremony, the cake is ruined when it crashes. The next day, Bree fires Katherine and tells her that her only job is to get better. Katherine tells Bree they are no longer friends and keys the side of Bree's car as she hands Bree the keys to the test kitchen. Bree is now seriously concerned for Katherine as she is having a nervous breakdown.

Danny tells his parents he is thinking about dropping out of school because nobody will talk to him as he is still believed to be the one who attacked Julie. Angie reminds Nick that when Danny is unhappy he says things he should not say. Angie asks Porter to help her throw a party for Danny but tells her they are not close so she gives Porter money to pay for the party and beer. Danny asks Angie if she is going to fix the scar but she is not going to because it costs money which they need to be careful with. Angie reminds Danny that after the explosion Nick took great care of her and is a good man. At the party, Danny sees Nick talking to a bunch of girls and calls him out on it saying he knows Nick's secret.

Lynette is despising the second trimester because her breasts get bigger and is having a hard time trying to hide them so nobody finds out she is pregnant. Meanwhile, people are starting to take notice of Lynette's change in appearance including Carlos who tells her he knows she got implants so Lynette plays along to keep her pregnancy a secret. Carlos wants Lynette to close a deal by showing off her new implants. Tom lets Lynette know that her one flaw is the reason he does not ask himself what a woman like her is doing with someone like him.

After complaining to Carlos on the phone about her day, Gaby sees John dropping Ana off from work. Gaby is furious that John is trying to flirt with Ana and tells him she will be the one picking Ana up from work. The next morning, Gaby finds Juanita and Celia playing with a pack of condoms thinking they were mints. Juanita tells Gaby they found them under Ana's bed so Gaby confronts Ana and learns she is in love with John. Gaby refuses to let that happen so she forbids her from seeing John. Gaby visits John at his restaurant to tell him to leave Ana alone but John believes she still cares about him and kisses her just as Ana walks in. Gaby tells Ana about her affair with John and promises she has no feelings for him and Ana decides to keep the kiss a secret and decides to quit her job. Gaby sends the photos back to John ripped in half, symbolizing that they will never be together, and then tells Carlos how happy she is with her life.

Andrew visits Susan at the hospital to see how Julie is doing and she tells Andrew the swelling in her brain is gone and could wake up at any moment. Susan tells Andrew she loves that he and Julie have stayed close friends throughout the years and Andrew, thinking Susan knows, tells her they talk all the time since Julie quit medical school six months ago and has been waiting tables while figuring out what to do with her life. Since he and Julie talk all the time, Susan wants Andrew to tell her who Julie was seeing. Susan does not believe Julie would tell him she was seeing someone and not give a name but Andrew says it is because he is married. Later, Susan goes through Julie's diary and all she finds is that his name starts with the letter "grin", and is curious as to why the name is kept secret in her journal. When the doctor calls to tell her Julie is awake, Susan tries to get Julie to reveal who she is having an affair with but Julie refuses. The next day, Julie tells Susan that she has grown up and is not the perfect girl she once knew. Susan is upset that Julie had an affair, and reminds her of the damage affairs do to people, especially as she has seen it first-hand. After she leaves the room, a man enters and it is revealed that she has been having an affair with Nick who uses the name Dominic.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by lindabon: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2009
mehn. i so love dat part wen Julie woke up at the hospital and susan went visiting. i mean, despite d fact that she was warned not to interrogate julie, she still went on relentlessly pumping question after question. dat woman cracks me up! grin
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
I think Danny knows about Julie's secret affair with his dad and had that lil' argument when he walked out on her.Reason why he was pissed off seeing his dad flirt with teenage girls.
This guy is goin' to murder Nick 'cos he loves his mom so much.
Now,I like him.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by janedoe(f): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2012
I'm so loving the final season,though it's coming to an end cry , they have this murder mystery thing going on, I love,love,love a good murder mystery.
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by aieromon(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
janedoe:

I'm so loving the final season,though it's coming to an end cry , they have this murder mystery thing going on, I love,love,love a good murder mystery.

It should end well
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by janedoe(f): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2012
@ aieromon,well said, will miss the show though
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by swill388: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2012
This is so funny post. I will surely watch the season..
Re: Desperate Housewives Season 6 by tck2000(m): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2019
Desire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Vs New: Your Favourite TV/Movie Characters And Their Different Versions / Nana Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.