Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit (33617 Views)

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by iamrealdeji(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maima's sister is drop dead gorgeous. She has perfect features and thick ass,she looks exactly like Halle Berry

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
Taking care of a kid that ain't yours in the name of love. Ladies dey try
Hmmn..
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Chartey(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Xbursta:
u are also a lier because the person on the picture u just posted is Sammy gyang
He is Sammy Gyang!

2 Likes

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by jideflash(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1 is sammy gyang

Zceesneh:
whats ur stage name, lemme google u

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by teebillz: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Xbursta:
u are also a lier because the person on the picture u just posted is Sammy gyang

He ain't lying, bro. That's Sammy's moniker on Nairaland.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
I am Ice Prince Producer and friend. I live in same house with Ice. Also Maima is my friend. I can affirm you that this is not Ice son Jamaal. Look for another story pls

So we have one celeb here on nl cheesy
Hmmm weiten I fit use u do self.....
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Exxit(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Drew0:

So we have one celeb here on nl cheesy
Hmmm weiten I fit use u do self.....
how? he produce and live with a celeb makes you one?? bruh
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Exxit:
how? he produce and live with a celeb makes you one?? bruh

Producers them be celeb too na. Like kiddominat, chizzy, etc.

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by YINKS89(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
u sure sey na only ice prince dey chop dis one so or anoda abuja boi don kom.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Akotech(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
I am Ice Prince Producer and friend. I live in same house with Ice. Also Maima is my friend. I can affirm you that this is not Ice son Jamaal. Look for another story pls
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by SirDavico(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Berlyn:
love conquers all grin i see love in her eyes

Can you do that for lala?
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by oTipSy2: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Twizzy30(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Shammah1 hope ice didn't put u here to defend him when he's been bashed. I'm a fan of iceprince tho.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by rakabuba001(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
shamma1 if you are truly Sammy gyan and you chose to make that known on nairaland, all I can say to you is ghen-ghen grin

2 Likes

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Trueyarn(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Xbursta:
Go check his profile, he is Sammy Gyang, he is just using that shamma moniker.

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by mystmoze(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
shammah1 abeg tell them....all this yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by tintedniggz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Maima's sister is drop dead gorgeous. She has perfect features and thick ass,she looks exactly like Halle Berry
Great description Fam.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by shammah1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am Sammy Gyang. Shammah is my native name. wink
Xbursta:

2 Likes

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by shammah1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Don't mind them
mystmoze:

shammah1 abeg tell them....all this yeye bloggers
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by shammah1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol
rakabuba001:
shamma1 if you are truly Sammy gyan and you chose to make that known on nairaland, all I can say to you is ghen-ghen grin
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by shammah1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
smiley
adami48:
Sammy gyan yall
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by amyzon: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
Taking care of a kid that ain't yours in the name of love. Ladies dey try

How on earth is the kid not hers
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Mactop01: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2016
shammah1:

Sammy you for just leave them make den dey talk jor this one wey do now too cast.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by kenoz(m): 4:01am On Aug 07, 2016
lovely
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by drealzum(m): 4:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Xbursta:
is he not the Sammy Gyang?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts Curves In Beautiful Blue Dress / Uti Nwachukwu's Comments About Clifford Orji Gets Him Blasted / Fan Gifts P'Square Artwork Of Their Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.