Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS (2405 Views)

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
angry angry angry

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by madridguy(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2016
[size=40pt]MUSLIMS
ARE
HYPOCRITES
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by kevoh(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Hundreds of thousands of people protested the cartoons, leaving nearly 250 dead and 800 or so wounded. The new uproar over the “Innocence of Muslims” video in which protests have left scores dead and relations shaky between the West and the Islamic world is occurring almost exactly seven years after the old one.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by olaniyi0(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2016
what's this about? abeg i wanna vote for mr nairaland o!
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by joseff14(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2016
They don't need to protest, the only panacea to terrorism is to edit the quran and remove those passages abetting terrorism. angry

1 Like

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by abduljabbar4(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:
[size=40pt]MUSLIMS
ARE
HYPOCRITES
[/size]

You will never see the moderators banning people like this but just say christians are silly and they will ban you for 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You will never see the moderators banning people like this but just say christians are silly and they will ban you for 6 months.
Go and check most of my post this is the first time m saying anything against Muslims the rest are for xtians. Cry baby don't cry on my thread na grin

4 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by abduljabbar4(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:

Go and check most of my post this is the first time m saying anything against Muslims the rest are for xtians. Cry baby don't cry on my thread na grin

I was only pointing out the injustice here.

2 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I was only pointing out the injustice here.
which injustice?? I call a Christian dummy and I got baned!
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
What concerns us with isis undecided,moreover there have been some protests and condemnation.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
ISIS and the likes to do not represent Islam or the billions of peaceful muslims all over the world.

I'll advice US government or any affected nation to stop destroying other countries cuz of their political shii.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by analice107: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Presbulg:
ISIS and the likes to do not represent Islam or the billions of peaceful muslims all over the world.

I'll advice US government or any affected nation to stop destroying other countries cuz of their political shii.
This guy, you no get sense oo. First, Isis does not represent Islam,

Then

You'll advice the US government or any affected nation to stop destroying other counties.

What can you make out this contradictory statements?

Now let me help you, what you are saying in essence is that, you support Isis causing trouble everywhere because US destroys their countries.

Muslims can't help but cause trouble, the devil is their master, deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by kevoh(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Everyone get's banned, I don't understand why Christians and Muslims play the victim card when it's their turn.

3 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:

This guy, you no get sense oo. First, Isis does not represent Islam,

Then

You'll advice the US government or any affected nation to stop destroying other counties.

What can you make out this contradictory statements?

Now let me help you, what you are saying in essence is that, you support Isis causing trouble everywhere because US destroys their countries.

Muslims can't help but cause trouble, the devil is their master, deal with it.

if you have an iota of sense, you won't misinterpret what I wrote up there. US cuz of their greed for wealth and power destroyed countries leaving it in ruins. They also armed and funded these groups before they became uncontrollable

And where in my write up did I support ISIS killing innocent people ?
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, pls don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by analice107: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Presbulg:

if you have an iota of sense, you won't misinterpret what I wrote up there. US cuz of their greed for wealth and power destroyed countries leaving it in ruins. They also armed and funded these groups before they became uncontrollable

And where in my write up did I support ISIS killing innocent people ?
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, pls don't quote me.
That's it there. You support Isis in a coded manner.

2 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
analice107:

That's it there. You support Isis in a coded manner.

Using your own logic, you are also in support of what US did and are still doing.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin

Muslims, hmmm
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Presbulg:

ISIS ARE following what the quran says!!

4 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:
ISIS ARE following what the quran says!!
So why are the rest of us(1 billion+ muslims) not following it ?

2 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Presbulg:

Then U know nothing about Ur quran

2 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
AmenRa1:
Them U know nothing about Ur quran
Hhmmm really? Tell me more

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Presbulg:

Hhmmm really? Tell me more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 2:03am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=AmenRa1 post=48262091][/quote]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have to commend you tho, after hours of searching on internet you finally found the one that suits your ambition. Pls, I'd like to know the name the site.

You know where it goofed? Mohammed(SAW) wasn't the one who said the words in the quotes
You have to try better next time around. Well done btw.

If you want to know about that particular verse, lemme me know.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Presbulg:

I have to commend you tho, after hours of searching on internet you finally found the one that suits your ambition. Pls, I'd like to know the name the site.

You know where it goofed? Mohammed(SAW) wasn't the one who said the words in the quotes

My bad I thought U had sense sorry

2 Likes

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Presbulg(m): 3:47am On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

My bad I thought U had sense sorry

You are the less intelligent one here, you went to an anti- Islamic site and screen grabbed the lies. If what you said is true, I wonder why the christians and the pagans then never accused him of this barbaric act.

Here's the site you used.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/children-kill.aspx

Well done once again.
Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Presbulg:

Must you lie? Something we paste on nairaland, you even come here to lie about it. And you want to go to heaven, keep deceiving yourself
No one is asking you to become a christian, of course not, remain where u are, but telling lie is abhor able, you must not lie to prove truth.

You'd get no where with this.

The Quran speaks of Muhammed not sure of his salvation

Surah 46:9

I am no bringer of new-fangled doctrine among the messengers, nor do i know what will be done with me or with you.

Now how can an apostle of your Allah not have an idea where he is going? Let me show u something that should make you ponder.

If you want to spread a gospel, like you want to do a campaign for an election to be president, do you kill people who don't believe in you? No, you would want to win the hearts of people before u even think of destruction on the other hand, if you would think of it, not so? But very unlike your Muhammed, the 1.6billion people of Islam either came in by birth and had many converted to Islam forcefully and I can prove it to you even with your Quran and recent happenings, I have nd read your Quran with me, not the Arabic, but the English Quran.

1 Like

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by true2god: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Presbulg:

Because Muslims are hypocrites who hardly follow the sunnah of the Islamic prophet. What are the sunnah of the prophet:

1) Terror: Mohammed said, '....I have been made victorious through terror. (sahih bukhari 4:52:256)

2) Child marriage: Quran 65:4.

3) Incitement to violence against the Christians and the Jews. Quran 9:29.

4) Extortion of Jews and Christians. Qur'an 9:29.

5) Widening enmity between the Jews and the Christians. Qur'an 5:51.

6) Cursing the Jews and the Christians because they rejected him as a fake prophet . Quran 98:6.

7) Calling for the destruction of non Muslims by Muslim jihadists. Quran 8:60. And many more.

The above are the sunnah of the prophet of Islam which most Muslims do not follow, especially non-Arab Muslims.

Islam is no religion but a political party with a prophet. The political party party is controlled by the ummah hence Muslim's allegiance is not to any non-muslim country but to the ummahh. This is what makes Islam an illegal religion in a sane world.

1 Like

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by annunaki2(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Presbulg:

This as good as saying that mohamed does not represent islam and was not a muslim.

1 Like

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by Drinkwater06: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016

Re: The Muslims Are Protesting Against ISIS by annunaki2(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
^^^

This rented crowd pales in number compared to the millions of muslims that protested the cartoons and slaughtered hundreds for islamic allaah.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 CAC Sunday School Manual & Living Water Devotionals Now Available / The Christian Youth Development Center – Nigeria / Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.