Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

PROPOSAL : Is It A Must ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PROPOSAL : Is It A Must ? (407 Views)

10 Great Marriage Proposal Ideas That Will Have Your Girl Screaming YES!! / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROPOSAL : Is It A Must ? by tiwacarroll(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2016
11years ago, Jennifer has received the beating of her life, when her mother saw her down the street in school uniform holding hands with a boy "Don't tell me, you've being having a boyfriend at school?" Her mother queried sending an eye blurring slap into her face Jennifer at 15 was love struck and will rather be mute to death than renounce her love for Evans before her mom Evans and Jennifer at 16 and15 has; built an enviable relationship while some elders will say it a mere children's play, Evan's mother has sat them down on a Sunny noon after school " you both can end up together,,but make education your priority" she advised them All efforts by Jennifer's mother to intercept them was unyielding, one day she dragged Jennifer down to Evan's house telling his mother to get him behind her only daughter. Her nagging was not helping then she decided to send Jennifer out of town to a boarding school,hoping that, that will break them apart completely In no time she was through with college and GOD has it to do, they both secure an admission into the same university" well, I think I can't; stop you now" Jennifer's mother announced in defeat " but I have to see Evans and discuss issues with him " she concluded It was a dream come through when freedom finally breathe into their relationship, Jennifer' s mother has given Evans the free will to check on her whenever and went to apologized to Evan's mother .their children relationship has impels sweetness to the two families; as they see themselves has best of friends and in laws Now to them the only border to cross is education as they eagerly await their final day at the university, they always busied themselves building the type of home they wanted "I can't born to you a whole nation" Jennifer will say with a smile "we need to build our own nation with kids " Evans will reply mockingly years passed by, after their graduation Evans announced" I think we need to settle down now, after all we've both secured a good job" Jennifer jump off her seat having been expecting such statement "So, when will you do the formal proposal, you know the diamond ring, blah blah blah "her heart can't cup the joy and it ran all over her face" formal proposal?" Evans echoed mockingly,and laughing loud " sure, won't you or you expected me to go into marriage with you like a street-pick-up-girl?" "Come on, what's the proposal of a thing for, proposal for a relationship of over ten years?" He said still laughing" you know right from start that we gonna marry, why should I go all the way proposing like a new found love?" He giggled "get that of your mind honey, I'm ain't proposing" Jennifer has grew to know Evans to always stick to whatever he says he'll do "you can't be this Savage "she abused "I'm not gonna get married to you if you object to my will" "Then let's end it here" Evans snapped, hanger boiling down his belle "Are you crazy?" Jennifer reacted so harshly and for the first time of his life he slapped her and the relationship of eleven years ends in just a night ©dare tiwatope j.Carroll All right reserved The boiling question Is it a must to propose in a relationship when your motive for dating is marriage? 07065604733

(1) (Reply)

Before You Walk Down The Aisle / Picture Of The Day / I Raped My 15-yr-old Daughter Under Influence Of Forces Beyond Me – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.