Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring (10063 Views)

"Buhari Is Wrong, Nigeria Needs Restructuring" - Balarabe Musa / PDP Needs South-west To Succeed, Says Dickson / CONGRATULATIONS Makarfi, But PDP Is DEAD!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

When you have to choose between Devil and Satan, whatever your choice is will always be wrong. So the best in the situation is to look at wjo you think is a lesser evil amongst the two, and I must say that all are great evils.

As for my PDP, if you read up, I made a lot of moves and suggestions to restructure the party, I also did lots of articles calling for Rebranding of the party... But I can't continue to fool myself.

BTW: I have no regret leaving the fraud called APC, and I believe both parties should be retired.
Dude your level of political prostitution didn't just start today. It might thrill you to know that if and when you hav to choose between the devil and Satan, that you can still choose neither of them.

I read everyone of your article and it was heavily laced with falsehood as usual. Rebranding a party with the same crooks won't do squat, but I don't expect you to know that.

Please, enough of your lamenting and let move forward. I wonder which party you're decamping to now?

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by Marvin67: 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
@barcanista. Ur topic should read APC has failed us, because it is both president buhari and APC that failed.

Enough of all these all write and no work. What steps have you taken to make Nigeria a better place. Rather than type all these, join a fresh party like YDP nd add ur vigor to make the party get into aso rock. Or join PDP since it already has a structure and do ur bit to attract likeminds into the party and change its structure.
Stop complaining bro. Take action.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by oluspencer(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
#joinkowa
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Dude your level of political prostitution didn't just start today. It might thrill you to know that if and when you hav to choose between the devil and Satan, that you can still choose neither of them.

I read everyone of your article and it was heavily laced with falsehood as usual. Rebranding a party with the same crooks won't do squat, but I don't expect you to know that.

Please, enough of your lamenting and let move forward. I wonder which party you're decamping to now?
Your point is?
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by DropShot: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP must Rest In Peace in Nigeria. Is it not PDP under Jonathan that inherited Dollar at BDC rate of 153/$ https://www.cbn.gov.ng/rates/exrate.asp?year=2010 but left it at N220/$ in 2015 despite presiding over oil boom period?

Please, we don't need PDP as they aren't better
Honestly speaking, your own confussion is confusing me.

Bro, I no understand you. In fact NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU!

You be real METHOD MAN. Hope you know what it means. grin

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Marvin67:
@barcanista. Ur topic should read APC has failed us, because it is both president buhari and APC that failed.

Enough of all these all write and no work. What steps have you taken to make Nigeria a better place. Rather than type all these, join a fresh party like YDP nd add ur vigor to make the party get into aso rock. [s]Or join PDP since it already has a structure and do ur bit to attract likeminds into the party and change its structure.[/s]
Stop complaining bro. Take action.
There is already action going on, I am not just an armchair wailer. As for PDP, I have attracted few likeminds but hey bro, this party will never change. no need to waste more resources.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by STONEGEORGE15(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mynd44:

I just want to know whuch party he is defecting to next. APGA, KOWA, LP or ACCORD
Is that why you are preventing this lovely write up from getting to front page?
Cc. seun osewa

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
DropShot:

Honestly speaking, your own confussion is confusing me.

Bro, I no understand you. In fact NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU!

You be real METHOD MAN. Hope you know what it means. grin
angry angry angry angry
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by opeaceo: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:

He's decamping to KOWA.

I do agree with his article, but this dude is just something else.

If you want to change a system, you don't change it overnight, it takes years. PDP was formed over 10 years ago, if you wanna change the system, it would take 4, 5 years.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Interesting write up! PDP and APC are the same, they know themselves.
I can smell Atiku flying PDP flag in 2019.
Buhari vs Atiku in 2019 and some are still wondering why Nigeria is still an underdeveloped 3rd world country.
If Nigeria is a country with Intellectual sanity, people like
1. Charles Soludo
2. Akinwumi Adesina
3. Donald Duke
4. Olusegun Aganga etc
should be the calibar of people that should be running for Presidency.
Not a Daura born Bigot called Buhari or an incompetent Criminal named Atiku.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by AZeD1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP

Are you related to Femi Fani Kayode?

Your message has some sense it in but every wise person is wary of Greek gifts.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Your point is?
My point is a snake is a snake.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by AZeD1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

He's decamping to KOWA.

If you want to change a system, you don't change it overnight, it takes years. PDP was formed over 10 years ago, if you wanna change the system, it would take 4, 5 years.
I don't think Kowa will accept him.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Interesting write up! PDP and APC are the same, they know themselves.
I can smell Atiku flying PDP flag in 2019.
Buhari vs Atiku in 2019 and some are still wondering why Nigeria is still an underdeveloped 3rd world country.
If Nigeria is a country with Intellectual sanity, people like
1. Charles Soludo
2. Akinwumi Adesina
3. Donald Duke
4. Olusegun Aganga etc
should be the calibar of people that should be running for Presidency.
Not a Daura born Bigot called Buhari or an incompetent Criminal named Atiku.

Abeg shut up and go and sit down joor.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by opeaceo: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
AZeD1:

I don't think Kowa will accept him.

We are in Nigeria bro, anything is possible!
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
opeaceo:

He's decamping to KOWA.

That's what the OP doesn't know. The PDP can and will never be re-branded. It's dead and buried.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by opeaceo: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
AZeD1:
OP

Are you related to Femi Fani Kayode?

Your message has some sense it in but every wise person is wary of Greek gifts.

This perfectly describes the OP and his message.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by STONEGEORGE15(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Another great article from Don Barcanista. PDP and APC have lost it. I will suggest a new party with lots of vibrant youths who are ready to rescue us from the clutches of this same class of politicians.

Once again welldone Barcanista
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Abeg shut up and go and sit down joor.
you lack manners! How old re u?

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you lack manners! How old re u?
Old enough to be your elder brother. tongue

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by amuokuko: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

None is an option

Then unleash the saint u ve bred overtime...

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Old enough to be your elder brother. tongue
get out of the way, Village Champion..
Agadi nwoke na akwo ofe.

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
That's what the OP doesn't know. The PDP can and will never be re-branded. It's dead and buried.
This agree with you... PDP deserves their due place in 6 feet.... Same with APC
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
get out of the way, Village Champion..
Agadi nwoke na akwo ofe.
Stop being a local woman and speak English. Only Aba made women resort to their local dialect when discussing in a public forum. tongue

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
amuokuko:

Then unleash the saint u ve bred overtime...
With time you will know what is cooking by patriotic young people... Abeg shey you never tire for PDP/APC recycling?
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by JoeBlocks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This agree with you... PDP deserves their due place in 6 feet.... Same with APC
And so do you, because for the last year, you've done nothing more than to sing their praise and raise falsehood here.

I wonder why the sudden change, what happened bro, did they refuse to pay your salary?

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
JoeBlocks:
And so do you, because for the last year, [s]you've done nothing more than to sing their praise and raise falsehood here. [/s]

I wonder why the sudden change, what happened bro, did they refuse to pay your salary?
I doubt you ever follow my write-up. you would have known that for the past one year, I not only made case for a structured PDP, I also publicly blasted some of the party's position. in fact, when the arms gate probe started, I never spared anyone... Unfortunately, some people feel it is either you are PDP or APC... But it is never so in my case... I am for Nigeria..
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
The OP is one funny thing, lack of principle and unalloyed views. He just keeps on with his unstable political views like a typical yorubaman. Maybe because he grew up in yorubaland the land of the politically unstable ones. Who are always neither here nor there. Always pendulating in political principles. grin grin

Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by breadandtea(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mynd44:

The appropriate term is "Yoots". Youths mean a different thing.
Sorry for the disturbance, but it's quite important.
https://www.nairaland.com/3270456/kenneth-imansuangbon-2016-essay-scam
Please this thread needs to be on Frontpage, I'm sure many other nairalanders wrote the essay.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by DropShot: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
angry angry angry angry

Let's form a new youthful party.
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by amuokuko: 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

With time you will know what is cooking by patriotic young people... Abeg shey you never tire for PDP/APC recycling?

I hope the above is not as a result of ur contract being terminated..

And pls if we re to wait, hasten up come with someone with "Bite" else u ve just manufactured a submarine made of salt..
Re: President Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, But PDP Needs Restructuring by opeaceo: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
The OP is one funny thing, lack of principle and unalloyed views. He just keeps on with his unstable political views like a typical yorubaman. Maybe because he grew up in yorubaland the land of the politically unstable ones. Who are always neither here nor there. Always pendulating in political principles. grin grin

What do we have here?? Insulting a whole tribe?? It seems your brain needs rest, the temperature is too high, that's why you and your thought process is malfunctioning.

Power Failure: Nigeria’s Crude Prices May Crash Further This Week / Military Warns Against Boko Haram Terrorist Escapees / 2019: Plan For Consensus Candidate Unsettles PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54