Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Scam Alert!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert!!! (381 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert, Scam Alert, Scam Alert, please Share This Until The Police Get This / Scam Alert!. Pls Beware!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
I Joined Nairaland over 5 years ago. Had to create a new user Name.
Would try and be brief.
Majority of Scam Mails i get points to Nairaland as the source to which my email was got.
3 of the scammers categorically stated that they bought emails from persons on Nairalans.
Please, lets be careful how we drop our emails. Lets also be careful on the kind of business proposals and investments that we show interest in.
Thanks.
Re: Scam Alert!!! by maxti: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks for sharing.
I also experienced same. The mail stated that the emails were bought from Nairaland. He stated that he bought over 500,000 Emails from Nairaland. I don't know how possible this is, but the question that comes to mind is: who has access to such quantity of Emails on Nairaland?
He has a site where he continously posts comments praising his hacking skills. The site is www.144hours.com.
Let's warn others.

(1) (Reply)

Navy Arrests 2 Suspects Over Attacks On Chevron Facilities In Warri / Ebonyi Jailbreak: Death Toll Rises To 19 / Nigerian Businessman Arraigned In Ghana ... Charged With Conspiracy And Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.