Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,966 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) (5269 Views)

E-money Frowns as Ushbebe grabs his wife for selfie In Their Dining Room(photo / Timi Dakolo Takes Selfie In Church And Fans Blast Him (photos) / Is This The Best Selfie Taken Ever?? {photo} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by 9jaMalay: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Awesome selfie

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Femiartalade(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
i dont understand is the phone in the air or in the water..
Op explain biko

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adekunle has started again with the photoshop thingy
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by CountDracula(m): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hw has dis added to my GP...

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Batlan01: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
CountDracula:
U knw wah?? Jes go back 2 ur library, pick ur books, read,read,read,read,read and read again. cum back, look at the picture very well, then go 2 ur exam hall 2 write ur exam.. U'll see de magic... Dnt thank Me, thank God
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Jennydoris(f): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
CountDracula:

It may not add but it has sure deducted a little from your data.
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Not real angry. It wud have been d best selfie if a Great white shark was about to rip his head off tongue
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
d
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Duchessree(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool pic
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Femiartalade:

Op explain biko

Selfie stick made it possible

Blessup bro
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
the picture was created with an app for cameras/photos.

If you wstch american next top model(ANTM), you would understand how they came about this pictures.
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
the picture was created with an app for cameras/photos.

If you watch american next top model(ANTM), you would understand how they came about this pictures.
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by prahcetomi(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
wow.....nice one
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by ngoben(f): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Selfie inside water...no be me una see...what if jellyfish or shark c me nko
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by VocalWalls: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Femiartalade:

Op explain biko

The only way to get that photo as it is, is to have the camera's lens submerged half way into the water.

This can only be achieved with a water resistant camera with a large lens.

I think the picture is edited though.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by seunayeni(m): 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
VocalWalls:

The only way to get that photo as it is, is to have the camera's lens submerged half way into the water.

and the water is very clear I guess
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by mcyomi(m): 5:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Mehn see film trick
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by 9jaMalay: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

exactly.but the picture is not edited.just a picture taken with a very good water resistant camera that is half submerged in water
Re: Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) by CountDracula(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jennydoris:

It may not add but it has sure deducted a little from your data.
undecided I'm not using data

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Came Into The Church On Her Own Wedding Gown / The Mavins – Adaobi Ft. Don Jazzy Korede Bello, Rekado Banks & Di’ja / Gosh!!! Meet The Naija Endowed Princess Who Charges Guys 6k Per Twerk Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.