Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now (1137 Views)

8 Laptop Brands Running The Latest Windows 10 S / Please What's The Latest Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key / Microsoft Replaces Command Prompt With Powershell In Latest Windows 10 Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now by dogstyle007(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Windows 10 Anniversary Update has been launched and the update is going to roll out slowly but if you’re the anxious type and can’t wait to get a feel of it, this means we are going to look for another way round to force-get the update. Rumors floating around the net states that if you download the Media Creation Tool and download the Windows 10 ISO file via the tool, you will get the latest Windows 10 version alongside the Anniversary Update. Although, this method worked with the November 2015 update but currently not working for everyone with the Anniversary Update. Luckily, Microsoft has got you covered. See how you can get the Anniversary Update now.

In a recent blog post by Microsoft, the company has detailed how you can successfully get the update now. Step to take, Open the Settings app and go to Update and Settings. You must be connected to the Internet to do this. If it shows you that there are no updates available, just simply click on the “Learn More” option.

It will automatically redirect you to a Microsoft support page. Click on the button that says “Get the Anniversary Update Now” and a small app called the Microsoft Update Assistant will be downloaded to your drive. The downloaded file is called “Windows10Upgrade28084”. If you should download any older version of the file, will not work. It’s best and safe to download the file from Microsoft and not from any other repositories that claim to have it. They might be the wrong version or rather unsafe. Read Full Post To See Details on How To Finish the Process
Re: How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now by nuchinova(m): 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Luckily, they let me update same day it was released, It updated automatically. So loving the dark theme
Re: How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now by dogstyle007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
nuchinova:
Luckily, they let me update same day it was released, It updated automatically. So loving the dark theme
wow! you're lucky then.... i did mine thru the steps in the post.......I'm so loving the new look... and the newly added features like "CONNECT" and the rest. its just awesome grin
Re: How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now by nuchinova(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
They really worked on windows 10 update. Cortana is even smarter
Re: How To Get The Latest Windows 10 Anniversary Update Now by dogstyle007(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
yeah... they really did well... alot of new features... did you see the mobile hotspot option? i so love that.... I'm yet to explore more of the features tho... with time i will... smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clubkonnect Scammed Me Of N14000, Trust Them Less / HELP. How Do I Resolve This Issue On My PC / Buy This #1,540,000 Gaming Full Setup For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.