Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. (2772 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Ojukwufrank: 2:21am On Aug 07, 2016
thewarrior72:
Were are the sons of ODU DU WA the FALLEN ANGEL?

We are the descendant of the cocaine smuggling merchant of Indonesia. We are 10th class citizen and a slave to all tribe.

Indonesian President is saying hello.

1 Like

Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Rizstar: 4:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Guys stop replying the apc idiots. Just quickly finish up the good work you people are doing to make me happy.

1 Like

Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by fanyogoforever(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

I am so obsessed with Igbos. My igbo girlfriend dumped me for being stupid. She said i reminded him of a goat
I am so sorry learn to forgive
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Ojukwufrank: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2016
fanyogoforever:

I am so sorry learn to forgive

Kids like you amuse me. You are so dull that you had to edit my post just to display your stupidity. I pray God provide you with a job soon so you can leave your parents house. #Ignored henceforth
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by fanyogoforever(f): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Kids like you amuse me. You are so dull that you had to edit my post just to display your stupidity. I pray God provide you with a job soon so you can leave your parents house. #Ignored henceforth
You are the jobless graduate. I am not your mate. What i make a month you can never make it in your lifetime. Anom n'ofe

3 Likes

Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Ojukwufrank: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2016
fanyogoforever:

You are the jobless graduate. I am not your mate. What i make a month you can never make it in your lifetime. Anom n'ofe

Same way you have 10 mansion in Lagos. Poverty stricken kid making noise online, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Someone that cant even feed 2times daily talking about making money. Lmaooo.

Bye bye.
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by fanyogoforever(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Same way you have 10 mansion in Lagos. Poverty stricken kid making noise online, empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Someone that cant even feed 2times daily talking about making money. Lmaooo.

Bye bye.
My shoe shiner why are you quoting me. Can you look me in the eye if you see me on the way. If you call yourself a man quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Ojukwufrank: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2016
[s]
fanyogoforever:

My shoe shiner why are you quoting me. Can you look me in the eye if you see me on the way. If you call yourself a man quote me again.
[/s]
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by ladyF(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
iyke649:
I vote ur boyfriend yesterday. I hope he winz cheesy
lol he did dear... thanks to you guys! kiss
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by mikki123(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Cynthia whyte is only speaking for APC.. Divide and Rule
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by Heffalump(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
drss2:
it's public knowledge dat mend is d militant arm of buari's govt - specially dedicated for ''divide n rule'' scheme for daura govt.

It's like MEND is spoiling the market for you, abi? lipsrsealed
Re: NIGER DELTA AVENGERS : Our Household Is Intact. by PhockPhockMan: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
mikki123:
Cynthia whyte is only speaking for APC.. Divide and Rule

Sure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra People Shame Gov. Willie Obiano As Gov. Rochas Okorocha Steps In (pics) / Ghana's Army Is Better Trained And Equipped Than The Nigerian Army. / Coronavirus: Rudeboy(paul Okoye) Release A New Song To Mock Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.