Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,399 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Should i Go Back To Sleep? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Should i Go Back To Sleep? (1034 Views)

Women No Go Allow Wahala To Sleep? / Don't Sleep Yet! Check This And You Will Stay Awake! / Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i Go Back To Sleep? by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park when i saw a woman seriously complaining about
her stolen phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I was also downloading something
with my phone at that same time.. Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that's her phone
which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..
For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd
attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent me to
the police station together with the woman and I still explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called and a girl
picked and told the woman it was her daughter. The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home when she was leaving to town... I even cried more and more
because I had already been
disgraced .. The policeman told the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman pulled 5million
naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened my
eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate. Please do you think
I should go back to sleep?
Re: Should i Go Back To Sleep? by UrWorstNitemare: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jus go back and sleep jejely

Or else

If I hear phem....
undecided
Re: Should i Go Back To Sleep? by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
Jus go back and sleep jejely

Or else

If I hear phem....
undecided
phem
Re: Should i Go Back To Sleep? by lhawarl1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
AbdulAdam56:

phem

Boom!!!

(1) (Reply)

Horse And A Goat English Joke Story / Some Girls Can Be Very Funny / Who Remember This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.