Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India (25634 Views)

Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India / 2 Nigerians Caught With Cocaine At Cambodia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by waxdebo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
timilehin007:
In psquare's voice...'see them see them dey don come back again oo'

Reporting live from opeki, ipaja, Lagos.
. xup bro, that is my area.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Raphafire101: 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN middle belt branch reporting......

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Adesiji77: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jarus:
Kai Nairaland don spoil me. grin

cheesy grin grin grin

NCAN Honorary Chairman, Victoria Island Branch

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by popcykaylah(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
All these omo Igbos and drugs..they are glued like balls to the dickk

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by dadabashua1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
our brothers should pity us, for God sake.. let's try to fix the image of Nigeria not to tarnish it more.. money is not a do or die affairs...remember NO one came into this world with an ATM card or a cheque book, neither will anyone leave with it... as a Yoruba boy I don't believe in NCAN poo.. take it or leave it the fact remains they are our brothers and Nigerians... so pls no need to celebrate what is tarnishing our image in general

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by meme4real: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
shininglite:
Any time our brothers from the brown roof are involed in drugs..d op wud jst remove there names...ok we are watching...

Don't mind them.Meanwhile na them be the master.Ritualist na them be the father,come for juju(voodoo)na them yet na them produce the highest number of pastors.Yahoo yahoo na them get am.Rape they carry am for head,but when it involves the east them begin to claim saints.If na them commit same crime now,when you talk,the next thing they'll do is dishing out insults.
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Almaiga: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
dab2myballs:
Lol... New NCAN member here.
Oya, find your way to my office for your induction and registration. As a new member, you will isued with two sets of boots, Camouflage, a Barret and a pear of microscope. To help in identification of Names.
I salute your courage young officer..... grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Tirexy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
From Alimosho, you all know the rest..

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by ahamonyeka(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Biafrans from the united states of Nigeria. ;DBiafrans from the united states of Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Damidolly: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerian will continue to spoil nations with drug trafficking until all nations ban Nigerians from coming to their counties
Stupid set of people.... #SayNoToDrugTrafficking
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by meme4real: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
popcykaylah:
All these omo Igbos and drugs..they are glued like balls to the dickk

All these omo Yorrobers and rituals/juju.....they are glued like balls to the dick.
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by SuperS1Panther: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
From Ugandans to Indonesians and now they are Indian Developers too

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Jarus(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adesiji77:

cheesy grin grin grin

NCAN Honorary Chairman, Victoria Island Branch

I reject the honour cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by passyhansome(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thats how we roll Hustlers to the call, proud of my people, but dont get caught, its better than raping small children (SW)
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by amanikondo: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=13pt]I am late and I know. Still reporting from IKIRE. The Ugandan Jews have struck grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Adesiji77: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jarus:

cheesy grin
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by raumdeuter: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Arise o Drugpatriot

Biafra call obey

To serve our Biafra

With cocaine, drugs and weed

The hustle of our brothers killed

Shall never be in vain

To serve Indonesiaaa,

Malaysia, India All Asia

We shall feed with drugs

[img]http://3.bp..com/-afCa9DGyoEM/ULg_msfIyOI/AAAAAAAAAAo/0G0KKy9neek/s1600/Image+%282%29.jpg[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jarus:

I accept it if you dont want

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by purplekayc(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
who wan suffer , its a very easy way to make easy money cheesy cheesy

i have a feeling that all these people they are catching is just the tip of the iceberg
The Scarface don is still in hiding
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by garokabir: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Biadrugs,the hard working people ,had working indeed .reporting live from KATSINA dikko

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by nabiz(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
bamirotola:
NCAN secretary registering name in the register.... they never disappoint... continue!
who made u secretary? Which time una take remove me?
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by timilehin007(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
waxdebo:
. xup bro, that is my area.
u no mean am, oya clear me more
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by chidextec: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCAN will flood this page like taste fly... May God change IPOB youth mind from Narcotics business Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Welcomme: 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ugwu eaters from Isreal

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by Welcomme: 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jarus:
Oga Jarus, Welcome to name checkers association..Ur Induction is next week saturday by 3 am
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by bamirotola: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
nabiz:
who made u secretary? Which time una take remove me?

When you stoped being active... you don't have database of names you'v been checking, not been giving daily reports... negligence of duty of the highest order.... accept your fate bro...

Signed
Secretary

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by litaninja(m): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Name check...
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by adaweezy(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jarus:
Bros you sec dey check names
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by NCAN(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
olaniyi0:
NCAN Osogbo branch
reporting live, we're not disappointed cuz they're from d developer's zone in d yeast... over to u guys check and stamp it.
Roger that! Over! Over!!
Re: Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2016
guy abeg which brand of igbo give dis kind inspiration??upcoming artist dem go need am ooooo..AIRFORCE ONE I DON SEE CAREER BOOTER DRUGS FOR YOU OOO...WHERE ARE THOU
raumdeuter:
Arise o Drugpatriot

Biafra call obey

To serve our Biafra

With cocaine, drugs and weed

The hustle of our brothers killed

Shall never be in vain

To serve Indonesiaaa,

Malaysia, India All Asia

We shall feed with drugs

[img]http://3.bp..com/-afCa9DGyoEM/ULg_msfIyOI/AAAAAAAAAAo/0G0KKy9neek/s1600/Image+%282%29.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Take Over Warri Streets / Benue Impounds 376 Cows, Arrests 6 Herdsmen For Flouting Grazing Law / Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.