Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network (1378 Views)

I Mistakenly Spilled Water On My Laptop-see How To Fix It / Maintaining A Laptop.see How To Boost Laptop Battery Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
A client bought a new HP 15 laptop ,on getting home he discovered that his new system doesn't have a strong Wi-Fi connection, it sees only connection that are closer to it with less network signal.

This is a common problem with HP 15,you might think the Wi-Fi card or probably the device is not good, this often make the buyer wants a refund or look for a possible solution fast.

HP 15, might not be the only system with this type of problem,other new brands might come with the same issue, and getting a refund doesn't mean another HP 15 won't have such problem.

Continue reading
https://udemzytech..com/2016/08/how-to-make-your-new-hp-15-laptop-see.html
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by hilaryitobore(m): 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Make I dash u ego, make I see ur blog
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
hilaryitobore:
Make I dash u ego, make I see ur blog

Click on the link above
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by AKBliv010(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2016
LAUGH NEARLY FINISH ME..for this one.

Guy please, please refrain from doing this to our people.

Strong wifi? How old was the laptop. What wifi protocol does it use? There's isn't even a solution to this issue in your blog. C'MON!
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2016
udemzy101:
A client bought a new HP 15 laptop ,on getting home he discovered that his new system doesn't have a strong Wi-Fi connection, it sees only connection that are closer to it with less network signal.

This is a common problem with HP 15,you might think the Wi-Fi card or probably the device is not good, this often make the buyer wants a refund or look for a possible solution fast.

HP 15, might not be the only system with this type of problem,other new brands might come with the same issue, and getting a refund doesn't mean another HP 15 won't have such problem.

Continue reading
https://udemzytech..com/2016/08/how-to-make-your-new-hp-15-laptop-see.html
cheesy

Welldone oh! WiFi card! You sure say bluetooth card sef no follow for wetin dey cos am? You be real cow! Deceiving the layman to click ur rubbish link!
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:
cheesy

Welldone oh! WiFi card! You sure say bluetooth card sef no follow for wetin dey cos am? You be real cow! Deceiving the layman to click ur rubbish link!

Pls respect yourself, I believe you're matured.
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2016
udemzy101:

Pls respect yourself, I believe you're matured.

No be only WiFi card!

ATM card suppose dey inside! grin
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Henrybliz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
He might be right
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by computerboy: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ AKBliv010 and Silkmoth33

Please you guys should leave that guy alone. He's just an uninformed tech blogger claiming to be a technician. Just ignore him
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
computerboy:

Please you guys should leave that guy alone. He's just an uninformed tech blogger claiming to be a technician. Just ignore him

We ain't ignoring sh1t! The standards of the nairaland, and to a larger scale the Nigerian computer market has fallen that's why you see lackeys like this guy forming local champion or boss.

It's annoying seeing ppl spew rubbish on forums especially when they are unfounded and untrue.
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by AKBliv010(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
computerboy:

It's impossible to ignore garbage being posted on this forum. Some subscribers/guests may rely on the information shared to make their decisions and the onus is on a blogger to keep this information both relevant and accurate.

I'm not suggesting opinions can't be shared but backing it up with credible information is vital.

It's shocking that when articles like these are criticised, the OP feels offended and becomes defensive rather than exploring the insights revealed to them.
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
AKBliv010:

It's impossible to ignore garbage being posted on this forum. Some subscribers/guests may rely on the information shared to make their decisions and the onus is on a blogger to keep this information both relevant and accurate.

I'm not suggesting opinions can't be shared but backing it up with credible information is vital.

It's shocking that when articles like these are criticised, the OP feels offended and becomes defensive rather than exploring the insights revealed to them.

It's also shocking to see those trying to enlighten comprehension.

The question is have u ever tried what i did on the new HP 15 laptop?

Have you ever bought a new HP 15 laptop?
Have you tried what i posted and it didn't work?

You're talking about backing something up with credible information, how will I do that with something I experienced myself?

Is it because there was no video evidence?
Why won't I be defensive when the people trying to correct me don't even know what they are saying?

I think we should forget about this matter.
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
computerboy:

You don't know me and I don't know you, stop posting what you don't know.. .

I wrote an article on how a user can boost his new HP 15 Wi-Fi performance and u say I'm uninformed.

Why don't u ask yourself this question, why will a new HP 15 laptop not see Wi-Fi network in long distance but only those closer to it?

I'm not a professional, but when someone who claim to be a professional doesn't reason without posting, then I have to correct the person.

You're not bigger than information.

I wrote a post why user should not buy latest laptops, maybe my title wasn't right but at the end of my post, i advice users to check for pros, cons and user reviews before buying.

I'll stop replying you guys, if you repair laptops everyday and have the chance to handle these latest system everyday, you will understand what I'm talking about.

Peace
Re: How To Make Your New HP 15 Laptop See Strong Wi-fi Network by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm following events as they unfold in UltraHD grin

(1) (Reply)

8gb Ram HP Laptop For Sale (need New Screen) / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p,Intel Core-i7 2.8ghz, 1GB Radeon Graphx -SOLD / See The Hp Envy 17t Laptop With 16GB RAM And 1 TB Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.