Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,659 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari (4135 Views)

Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Bolanle Ambode Presents Ramadan Gifts By Aisha Buhari In Lagos / 'The Essentials Of Beauty Therapy' By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by adult91: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sometimes in 2002, I visited the embassy of Nigeria in Kiev for a passport re-issue.

Not that my passport had expired but I had exhausted all the pages in my first passport which was issued less than 3 years before then.

Jumping from one country to the other and the then recent introduction of Schengen visa didn't help my youthful exuberance too.

I remember the consular of the embassy calling me aside then to ask if I was a business person when he saw all the visas on my passport and I answered in disagreement.

In all my years of travelling, I've never found myself in an airport with only black people at arrival not even in Kenya.

So you can imagine my shock when I saw the pictures being circulated on Facebook as an international airport arrival in Washington DC..

Is Aisha the only person arriving on BA at that time because you claimed she went with British airways which mean she transited in London.

I cannot count how many times I've taken a flight from London and I will be the only black or one out of very few blacks on board. Except of course those going to Africa.

But unfortunately, the day Aisha traveled to America, BA lifted only black people and at the airport on that day, there was no single white person waiting to receive anybody at that arrival.

May be I should also mention that in most cases, an airport as busy as Dulles Washington has more than 12 aircraft landing almost at the same time. But again on this day, only BA with Aisha on board landed.

Ignorance can be a disease you know. Not able to do critical thinking is another disease that is spreading faster than it can be curtailed!

Aisha is in America; take it to aboki for one bowl of kunnun!!

Picture 1 is Dulles Washington airport arrival hall.

Picture 2 is the dedicated Dulles Washington airport for Aisha Buhari!!

I rest my case.!!

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by HungerBAD: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Clown.

14 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by solara: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Get A Job...

9 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by GogetterMD(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
When they told you to stop abusing codeine, you refused to listen. Now you cannot put your mind in order again OP undecided

25 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by drss2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by heywhytech1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
OP you are a good writer why not channel your drive to a more profitable biz instead of giving yourself heart attack over matter that does not seems to help your career . Every sane Nigerian know that Aisha is currently in USA except your insane friends.

25 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by molydonhenry(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
When they told you to stop abusing codeine, you refused to listen. Now you cannot put your mind in order again OP undecided
Stop attacking the messenger, deal with the message. Or has your mud-filled brain failed you again?

18 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by heywhytech1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
adult91:
Sometimes in 2002, I visited the embassy of Nigeria in Kiev for a passport re-issue.

Not that my passport had expired but I had exhausted all the pages in my first passport which was issued less than 3 years before then.

Jumping from one country to the other and the then recent introduction of Schengen visa didn't help my youthful exuberance too.

I remember the consular of the embassy calling me aside then to ask if I was a business person when he saw all the visas on my passport and I answered in disagreement.

In all my years of travelling, I've never found myself in an airport with only black people at arrival not even in Kenya.

So you can imagine my shock when I saw the pictures being circulated on Facebook as an international airport arrival in Washington DC..

Is Aisha the only person arriving on BA at that time because you claimed she went with British airways which mean she transited in London.

I cannot count how many times I've taken a flight from London and I will be the only black or one out of very few blacks on board. Except of course those going to Africa.

But unfortunately, the day Aisha traveled to America, BA lifted only black people and at the airport on that day, there was no single white person waiting to receive anybody at that arrival.

May be I should also mention that in most cases, an airport as busy as Dulles Washington has more than 12 aircraft landing almost at the same time. But again on this day, only BA with Aisha on board landed.

Ignorance can be a disease you know. Not able to do critical thinking is another disease that is spreading faster than it can be curtailed!

Aisha is in America; take it to aboki for one bowl of kunnun!!

Picture 1 is Dulles Washington airport arrival hall.

Picture 2 is the dedicated Dulles Washington airport for Aisha Buhari!!

I rest my case.!!
read this to clear your doubt Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators (Photos) is current on FP

8 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
adult91:

Oga, Mrs saraki met with Obama and Mrs buhari is meeting with senators. Use ur head kwanu. who curse this oduduwa family??

Now we know what exactly your problem is. It's Oduduwa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by CltrAltDel: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by ayzTIGER: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Weather she is in US or not the truth will soon be revealed but im suspecting she is in South Korea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by walexzee11(m): 12:42am On Aug 07, 2016
So you didn't watch the video, where Oyinbo girl sef dey take her picture?

You need deliverance from being a chronic critic of the Buharis.

Sat Guru Maharaji is ur saviour!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by sunkoye: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2016
The way you guyz reason sometimes can make the Angel holding trumpet blow in error. undecided angry

11 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by chosen6(f): 12:45am On Aug 07, 2016
(1) first it was Aisha was at US Peace Institute but unfortunately the official website www.usip.com of US peace institute didn't have any listing of her visit. (2) Secondly, it become Aisha was at George Mason University, USA. However the official website George Mason University, USA had no record of her visit. (3) Ditto for both the sad English and Awusa VOA interviews. (2).

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2016
when Apc said chenji....so many people misunderstood it for a positive change
this issue needs to be investigated
let us deal with the msg and not the messenger it must be followed to a logical conclusion ..e don tay way Apc de take us for a ride

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Ojukwufrank: 2:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Stealthideals24:

Now we know what exactly your problem is. It's Oduduwa. Children of hate! Hate will never be dissociated from your tribe.

Ugwu hawker hating as usual. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by AntiWailer: 4:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Deluded loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by mysteriousman(m): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Trying hard to suggest what the op needs
Take a chill pill, I'm not an APC member or ipob advocate but pls the world knows she is in the states

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Ojukwufrank: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2016
chosen6:
wait! Are you by omission or commission an Anithophel from the Brown Roof Republic of he South W.aste axis of the Afonjas? t

Are you an ugwu hawker from the erosion ravaged dungeon of the sad beast axis of the osus?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Op i just a waste of sweat, spam and 9months stress.

Despite all the work you fada put in to plant ur seed into ur moda. Its such a sorry case.

Get Well Soon

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by kolaaderin: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2016
This super trash coming from some one who claimed to have travelled far and wide, the way human reasons when their heart is full of hate needs a dedicated research. Human imagination could power our national grid if well taped from this group of haters.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by policy12: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Zombies be like even if wailers see Aisha in White House dining with Obama and Michelle they won't agree. So u need to force them to believe.

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by DabuIIIT: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2016
solara:
Get A Job...
really?
Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2016
She didn't go to any America; even she herself has not said she is in America or any Presidential spokesperson. They know Nigerians know she didn't go to America, so they don't want to embarrass themselves by releasing any statement. Na so America airport be?

Am sure if she doesn't go to the white house and not take any outside picture. Lere Olayinka will be waiting for her return to release the scam to the world.
Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by fiftynaira(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Doubting Thomas you can check there Facebook page for more info..

Cc
Fayo_shey

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by louqas: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
chosen6:
(1) first it was Aisha was at US Peace Institute but unfortunately the official website www.usip.com of US peace institute didn't have any listing of her visit. (2) Secondly, it become Aisha was at George Mason University, USA. However the official website George Mason University, USA had no record of her visit. (3) Ditto for both the sad English and Awusa VOA interviews. (2).

Even when the peace institute has come out to acknowledge her visit?
You need deliverance . Today is Sunday so go find one of the numerous churches for deliverance

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Ussyberry(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jeez! Please it's time to surrender this issue, the woman is abi was in the United States.

Just die the matter.

To top it up she is not the Aisha Buhari of Halliburton fame. Fact!!!!!

Even Fayose would like the topic to go away but peeps will not let it go.

I thought it was funny before but now I'm shocked!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by hannyjay(f): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Flat head even ur hero fayose agree she is in usa so why ar u disgracing ur furking moda
Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by BuscadoCEO(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Very dump observation because you expect the wife of the federal republic of Nigeria to be flying with just anybody. I pity the people that feel like they are great observers in this country. Thanks for advertising you travel round the world, but even in all how many times did you travel with Patience Jonathan or the past rulers/wives.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Fake Travel By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Are you an ugwu hawker from the erosion ravaged dungeon of the sad beast axis of the osus?

Hahahahahaaaaaaaa! You have slaughtered me with laughter! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Quote Of The Day!!! / Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) / Lagos Bye-election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde Others Set To Storm Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.