Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) (4149 Views)

Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Speaks With Anger About Anambra Nov.18th Election / Nigerian Power Bikers Visit Obasanjo In His Mansion In Ogun State. Photos / It's Correction2017-ngige Speaks About Anambra Gubernatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
First of all, my name is Obikaobi from idemili south lga Anambra state.

I have been on nairaland and have been viewing as a guest before i registered on september.

I have found the lies upon lies being peddled by chino and other obiano media warriors here on nairaland and have come to expose the lies......

Anambra my state is a cursed state where many things are happening but some people here due to that they have been paid to peddle lies are here defending our cursed state.

Chai i weep for my state....We must expose these lies. nairaland and the world at large please come to our rescue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by lekkie073(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chef2000:

I have been on nairaland and have been viewing as a guest before i registered on september.

I have found the lies upon lies being peddled by chino and other obiano media warriors here on nairaland and have come to expose the lies......

Anambra my state is a cursed state where many things are happening but some people here due to that they have been paid to peddle lies are here defending our cursed state.

Chai i weep for my state....We must expose these lies. nairaland and the world at large please come to our rescue.
i served in idemili south lg close to a decade ago. awka etiti to be precise. d major roads r good but what amazed me was that there was no single bank in d whole local govt....then i begin to wonder if such a place is supposed to be referred to as a local government

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na waooo
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
lekkie073:
i served in idemili south lg close to a decade ago. awka etiti to be precise. d major roads r good but what amazed me was that there was no single bank in d whole local govt....then i begin to wonder if such a place is supposed to be referred to as a local government
The fact of the matter is that the entire anambra state is in darkness but obiano paid agents are busy showing us hotel and hotel rooms and toilet while in reality we are far from being what people think that we are.

I am weeping for my state.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Our people are been executed all over the world but this obiano media team won't talk about it.

Our people are now mainly kidnappers and armed robbers

Chai i weep for my state.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by orimsamsam(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Let me just sit down and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by chiamaka21(f): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
the problem with us (Igbo) is that we knw the truth, but we are always economical with the truth. in fact we hate to tell ourselves the truth. enough of shouting afonja wen our state is even worse, a lot of propaganda is used to cover Anambra loop holes

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
chiamaka21:
the problem with us (Igbo) is that we knw the truth, but we are always economical with the truth. in fact we hate to tell ourselves the truth. enough of shouting afonja wen our state is even worse, a lot of propaganda is used to cover Anambra loop holes
You're right my sister our people are really suffering.

Anambra is cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
The denial of the fact has more effect than the problem itself.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Olabestonic001(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
FriendChoice:
The denial of the fact has more effect than the problem itself.

I was at Anambra some 2 months ago and the harassment of the IGR guys there and the state of some of the roads are legendary. I think Obiano is really feeding the media guys fat cos they specialized in laundering his image.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Bluezy13(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Try Aba, Abia state...

You won't find a place to hang your foot let alone take a photograph.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chef2000:

You're right my sister our people are really suffering.

Anambra is cursed.

You are from Anambra, don't conclude about the cursed part until you travel....
Having said that, I must commend u at the same time for pointing out this truth..

I am from Abia and live in Abuja and my work take me all round the whole of northern state..

My brother, the calamity you are reporting of Anambra is a national calamity..

Every part of this country is a hostage zone.
The Anambra scene is just part of the larger coin.

Ever state in Nigeria are as dead, if not more dead than Anambra..

Should I talk of my Abia or you want hear about Abuja, just jump off any major roads in Abuja and u start vomiting at the sights of some of the cities and towns surrounding the picture you normally see online. ..dont even allow me flip my fingers typing about northern states..

We must all collectively , while pointing out those we could, hold this govt that promised change to task to come up with policies and reforms that would persuade this governors, LGA chairmen/persons to the task..

Nigeria is a poo country.. Everywhere stinks the same..

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
LOL @those fake pictures. Anyways continue to entertain us jester cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=CHIJIOKE1314 post=50306969]...
My brother i know but some people here are making it look like we are better when in reality we are more than a local govt.

They are busy posting hotel rooms, toilets, bathrooms and tables.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Chef2000: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
(s)[quoteauthor=Doug07034780891 post=50307336]LOL @those fake pictures. Anyways continue to entertain us jester cheesy[/quote](/s)

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Chef2000 post=50307647][/quote]

Yes while acknowledge your pain..
We as humanbeing should not allow other bring us down no matter our challanges..

Before you open further threads with anger of our realities, u must also consider the pain that follows after a particular set of vile demons who only mission in country is to inflict/taunt you and ur kind would introduce..

I am not saying you should not tell the truth because of them, but learn how to do it with the appropriate words..
Always do it with ur head intanct and don't employ your feelings..

Thanks for the report.. Please find out more of those societal ills and post them for everyone to see..

Olisa gozie gi!!
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Noneroone(m): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You are from Anambra, don't conclude about the cursed part until you travel....
Having said that, I must commend u at the same time for pointing out this truth..

I am from Abia and live in Abuja and my work take me all round the whole of northern state..

My brother, the calamity you are reporting of Anambra is a national calamity..

Every part of this country is a hostage zone.
The Anambra scene is just part of the larger coin.

Ever state in Nigeria are as dead, if not more dead than Anambra..

Should I talk of my Abia or you want hear about Abuja, just jump off any major roads in Abuja and u start vomiting at the sights of some of the cities and towns surrounding the picture you normally see online. ..dont even allow me flip my fingers typing about northern states..

We must all collectively , while pointing out those we could, hold this govt that promised change to task to come up with policies and reforms that would persuade this governors, LGA chairmen/persons to the task..

Nigeria is a poo country.. Everywhere stinks the same..
Dont tell me you dont know these are gang of impostors doing a poor job of their career.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Noneroone:
Dont tell me you dont know these are gang of impostors doing a poor job of their career.

You are correct, I can see some old Upper Iweka overhead bridge he posted as well..

These people are demons.. I don't understand why they won't leave Igbos alone..

There whole system was designed to hate Igbos..

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bluezy13:
Try Aba, Abia state...

You won't find a place to hang your foot let alone take a photograph.
u see now people will always say it occurs during d rainy season.pls let us tell ourselves d blatant truth here this governors are not doing anything here in their region road infrastructure is one of d basic infrastructure that need to be done in our society irrespective of where and tribe we came from irrespective of d party we support in this country road network is good.av carried out research in all d communities in d south east state their community road are not dualised infact the local government area where this community is been located doesn't av tarred roads,this is very bad from their government.let us talk truth here and not supporting lies to ourselves.let us ask our governors questions not supporting them in looting our treasury more.if we talk to them very well them they will change their ways and do great things in our community.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Yes while acknowledge your pain..
We as humanbeing should not allow other bring us down no matter our challanges..

Before you open further threads with anger of our realities, u must also consider the pain that follows after a particular set of vile demons who only mission in country is to inflict/taunt you and ur kind would introduce..

I am not saying you should not tell the truth because of them, but learn how to do it with the appropriate words..
Always do it with ur head intanct and don't employ your feelings..

Thanks for the report.. Please find out more of those societal ills and post them for everyone to see..

Olisa gozie gi!!
bro thanks for d word of knowlege here we must make our comment civil not in frustrated way we all know this governors have done bad things in d society not to talk of our dare state.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Olabestonic001:

I was at Anambra some 2 months ago and the harassment of the IGR guys there and the state of some of the roads are legendary. I think Obiano is really feeding the media guys fat cos they specialized in laundering his image.
pls where is Anambra1st son that usually post pictures of obiano project on d media. I hope he is reading d thread now. We all know d man that handover to obiano tried more than ever before.I could remember vividly when peter obi was d governor for 8 years obiano was d commissioner of finance under him then so I hope obiano should know how to manage the allocation and tax payer coming to his govvvernment. Obiano should do more work about d local government roads all of these roads are eyesore we don't want hotels pictures here we want rural roads that will help d rural dwellers and help them to transport their farm produce to the urban areas. Pls tell obiano to construct roads in his community too all this roads are in shambles may God help us.we should asking this governor question not keeping quiet all d time.it is our equal right and ask them question not celebrating them with lies.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
chiamaka21:
thank u for standing by the truth and enable the truth to prevail in the society. Let me tell u here spreading d truth words here will help u and not harm u cos' u will stand by the truth that will help you ooooo. First the road problem in d south east doesn't occurred today oo it has been on like this for a decade ago but we are having problem of leadership that stop to complete the abandoned project been neglected by d incoming ones.this attitude is very bad to d extent that d abandoned project will be much for d incoming governors too won't cater for it and leave it abandoned too.it is when all of them complete d abandoned one and start another one that will lead to d success of our society.all d allocation of money allotted to d local government is not effective today.most local government roads are all in potholes.may almighty God help us ooooooo
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Titto93(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Afonjas will never respect themselves...

* No commercial bus in Anambra state has d colour White & blue, that color is exclusively used in Asaba, Delta state.

* some of these pics have been used to criticize IMO state, even though no one knows d actual date d pics was taken.

* You also use pics of criminals arrested in different part of Nigeria and termed them anambrarians.

* The name u claimed doesn't depict a true Igbo, Anambrarian

Lemme ask, Why are u wasting a productive time lying against ur conscience, ur family and ur tribe?

No one cares what u say or do...
igbos knows themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Dkobo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op dat pictures u posted dia which part of anambra is dat?

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Dkobo(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Obikaobi what's d meaning of dat ur name
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by gabzine1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
@onyebuchy1. Nigeria is nothing else than a rural country, calling it an undeveloped country is still a big name to it 4nd also a great prestidge.

Talking about the northern part, they have 100 far better road than th east as a whole, Anambra state is not the only sovereign state buh all South East States

Bro. Sayn Obiano is showing Hotels what do u expect, nothing else to show of ........ Painful 4nd shameful For IGBOS....... God in control .
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by NaijaFutbol: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:

Chef2000:
My name is Obikaobi from idemili north, we must expose obiano...chia i weep for my cursed state Anambra

North or South? Choose one and stick to it
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Ejanla07: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Johnnyessence:
pls where is Anambra1st son that usually post pictures of obiano project on d media. I hope he is reading d thread now. We all know d man that handover to obiano tried more than ever before.I could remember vividly when peter obi was d governor for 8 years obiano was d commissioner of finance under him then so I hope obiano should know how to manage the allocation and tax payer coming to his govvvernment. Obiano should do more work about d local government roads all of these roads are eyesore we don't want hotels pictures here we want rural roads that will help d rural dwellers and help them to transport their farm produce to the urban areas. Pls tell obiano to construct roads in his community too all this roads are in shambles may God help us.we should asking this governor question not keeping quiet all d time.it is our equal right and ask them question not celebrating them with lies.

Obiano was never commissioner in Anambra
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by FoRgEteD: 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

North or South? Choose one and stick to it

Are u minding that dullard. Ask him where is Idemili in Anambra state. Or he should tell us his town and Umunna there?

He had to register a female moniker to reply his posts.

He should post with his original moniker
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by wordcat(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Noneroone:

We all know that the useless fellow is NOT from Anambra State.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by Kingsley10000: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's only people that live far away that gets deceived by Obiano's online image makers. The infrastructural decay in Anambra is alarming yet all those dumb image makers knows how to do is post pics of some Awka flyover. Is that flyover (a project he didn't even initiate) the only thing Obiano wants to build for Anambra people all through his useless tenure? Can you believe that even with the so much touted security improvements in Anambra, people loose their properties regularly? My uncle, whom is one of the governor's numerous special advisers, once lost his car when he went for a government function in the state. Can you believe that he didn't make it public as he was afraid that it will cause him his appointment? So it's safe to say that if you are within the government, you must praise the Governor whether he's working or not. Ngige and Obi didn't need to wear some useless clothing with inscriptions like "Ngige is working" or "Peter Obi is working" but we all saw their works, unlike the present useless conman.
Re: Shocking!!! All You Need To Know About Anambra State.(photos) by PentiumProf: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chef2000:

If you are not from anambra state may you remain impotent

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dumb Biafrans WON'T See THIS And Protest Against Their Govt.see Pics / Yoruba Muslims Are The Cause Of The Problems In Nigeria Today - Mark Emwanrioba / Some Of Obansanjo's Achievement As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.