Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help. Zenith Pt Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help. Zenith Pt Test (1270 Views)

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. Zenith Pt Test by nitendo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2006
i got a text for a test from zenith. please if you know anything that you may tell me to help me prepare fully. thanks
Re: Help. Zenith Pt Test by ennymola(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2006
zeniths test is no big deal. just remember to go wit ur calculator. no shapes, lots and lots and lots of comprehension and notes stuff. data sufficiency e.t.c. Best of lucks men.
Re: Help. Zenith Pt Test by olawalesa(m): 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2007
ow did u get the offer pal
Re: Help. Zenith Pt Test by lonchi: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2007
so nitendo , i suppose you have written the test, cld u pls give a summary of what the test was like? Did i say summary, oh pls be as detailed as possible, i have been invited to write the test on the 9th of Jan.
I'll expect you reply soon.
Thanks.

jojo4_3@yahoo.com
Re: Help. Zenith Pt Test by belgium: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
pls can you tell me the venue and time of the zenith test pls lets help each other out. plssss
Re: Help. Zenith Pt Test by obioby(f): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2007
its all about ur gmat.not so difficult.this is ur year 2 shine

(1) (Reply)

You May Not Know Why You're Not Getting A Job. / Nimc-jobs / Financial Globalization And Stock Market Development In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.