Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! (2333 Views)

Corper Remanded In Kirikiri Prisons For Using Employers N3.5m For MMM, Twinkas / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! by iksmoore(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hi MMM users and would-be users, I stumbled on this fake MMM site www.mmm-nigeria.net which i believe is a fake website by ll standard and feel i should share. The fake site and the original might look-like but there are differences if you have eyes for details. Immediately one opens the site the site consultant will ask you to follow a link which he shares on the chat box. Please do not click . Kindly follow this link below and register.

http://www./?i=iksmoore@yahoo.com
Re: Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
iksmoore:
Hi MMM users and would-be users, I stumbled on this fake MMM site www.mmm-nigeria.net which i believe is a fake website by ll standard and feel i should share. The fake site and the original might look-like but there are differences if you have eyes for details. Immediately one opens the site the site consultant will ask you to follow a link which he shares on the chat box. Please do not click . Kindly follow this link below and register.

Op don't be decieved there's no real site for MMM. That business is fake. Didn't you see the nairaland thread that exposed them

1 Like

Re: Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
iksmoore:

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Clube (investment Club) / How To Make #300,000 Every Month Through Real Estate Online Business. / New Year Promo Register And Get Free 14 Different Coins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.