Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) (40032 Views)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by christheair(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
A popular Abuja pastor has organised a prayer session tagged “Mavrodi Return My Money” for members of the MMM comunity whose funds are frozen.

According to a trending banner on social media, the 7-day fire vigil service which is scheduled to start from the 7th to the 13th of January 2017 is being organised by one top ‘man of God’ named Bishop Fireman Dapada of the popular, Mole Moba Motungbapada Ministry.

The MMM participants are expected to show up at the prayer venue with their phones, laptops, iPads and other technological devices used in transacting the questionable business. They will be anointed and cleansed by the bishop for safe usage.

The event, which is expected to take place at the main bowl of the National Stadium in Abuja at exactly 9pm daily, has been described as a mockery of the predicament of subscribers of the wonder bank who are close to losing their investments following the freezing of their accounts on the 13th of December, 2016.

http://www.herald.ng/mavrodi-return-money-abuja-pastor-organises-prayer-session-mmm-participants/#JVowTWXooGMLcJK8.99

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by AntiWailer: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lol.

My fear is that Lazy brains will still continue if they come back in January.

Listen Up !!

Paying into a stranger's account with the hope of another Stranger paying into your account is 'STUPEEDITY' not INVESTMENT.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by adonbilivit: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
OP we know that's something you just cooked up to make fun of MMM struck folks. if I say thunder should fire you now, you will report me to lalasticlala.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by bustykasa(f): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
jingles me!!!!

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by adonbilivit: 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
Lol
people are wailing over their frozen mavros and you are laughing. ANTI wail on our behalf please

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by christheair(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
My dear, I didn't cook it up ooo...Google am_ De News dey for Naij even for Loadenation....Just add dot com to loadednation make u read de full tori for dere or go Naij search am grin grin grin grin
adonbilivit:
OP we know that's something you just cooked up to make fun of MMM struck folks. if I say thunder should fire you now, you will report me to lalasticlala.

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by cliquevibes(m): 2:10am On Dec 28, 2016
adonbilivit:
Better Go and pray urself out b4 u there acting lyk the book of lamentations

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Mrnoniz(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by mrmrmister: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
grin grin

MMM don enter am grin grin
Different strories everyday

15 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
This is the first time in four years that Nigerians didnt que for petrol. The energy supply has also increased and people can say yes, we are enjoying the dividend of democracy.

Another good development was the fact that sambisa forest was recaptured from Boko boys.

Our millitary also captured 3rd most dreaded terrorist in the whole world.

Good development if i may say.

On this topic though. I have nothing to say.

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

23 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahahaha make I laugh small

Before anyone ll quote me and type rubbish my 380k is there too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by kokosin: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
DAT on fit happen..... let's discus dis......

13 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Ezeego1(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by EKITI001: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
ll
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by sammyj: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
This is the BIGGEST joke of the season !!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Mimienudles(f): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2016
There are some kind of prayers that is actually an abomination before God

7 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Stale dry jokes Hediots...

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by prince985(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by happney65: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
walspring veekid you need to come to this church ASAP... ;Dwalspring veekid you need to come to this church ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Hahahahaha make I laugh small

Before anyone ll quote me and type rubbish my 380k is there too undecided
spare money

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by PrinceAbinibi: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Thanks for the laugh

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Stale undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by ojuoluwani(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by SpecialStar(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
ok
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by KayodeAjani: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
He don reach this level ni

1 Like

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2016
Bulcrap
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Bossontop(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Religion in naija is now something else entirely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by SeunPhantom(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Mtchhheeeeeeeewwwwww
Next please
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
lmao
Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by macluvph1(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2016
The way media houses and financial institutions promote advert against Nigeria life saving MMM(for the masses)shows that they really enjoy the suffering going on this country.

They won't see the level of suffering buhari and his cronies have put us into and write about it.

To me the guys that invested in MMM should be hopeful because Mavrodi did what he did to avoid MMM early crash in Nigeria, and that is what the media and financial institution have seen and are determined to write a hell out of it so that people would be discourage to continue.

19 Likes

Re: Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) by pussypounder(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2016
sad5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.