Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here (618 Views)

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by N9528GB: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hi,
I am a Windows 7 user, if you have any question or problem you are facing Pls feel free to post them and I will gladly assist you thanks.
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by texazzpete(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2009
Windows 7 hasn't been officially released yet. Anyone using it now is still using the RC, which lacks some of the refinements found in the final version.
Why not wait until the official release before trying to solve issues, especially if some of them may have been fixed in the final release?
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by N9528GB: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well I downloaded mine right from the internet on torrent and its the complete OS, and yes its going to be released in October if you need a copy I can burn it to DVD with 20 product keys and send it to you. I activated mine on the internet online on Microsoft website, I also helped Honsule to upgrade his Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 over the weekend.

Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by PCbusayo(f): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2009
Well I downloaded mine right from the internet on torrent and its the complete OS, and yes its going to be released in October if you need a copy I can burn it to DVD with 20 product keys and send it to you. I activated mine on the internet online on Microsoft website, I also helped Honsule to upgrade his Vista Ultimate to Windows 7 over the weekend.

Can you please provide the link . thanx
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by mikesleek(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
october is just some few steps away. Why not wait for the full version. @MS sales seminar last week, some copies were distributed to all attendees but it's still the RC version. The launch would really be very interesting. I'm looking forward entusiastically.
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
actually the RTM version has been released to technet subscribers since august or thereabouts

you can download it if you know where to look

RC keys wont work with it

there's a 7 loader crack which used oem master keys

seems theres now a lenovo, asus and dell key out in the wild
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by N9528GB: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2009
@pc busayo The download link has been removed from torrent, and @all no need of crack I ve over 20 product keys for win 7. If want I can post them for u here.
Re: Post Your Windows 7 Related Problems Here by deji2009(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2009
@pc busayo The download link has been removed from torrent, and @all no need of crack I ve over 20 product keys for win 7. If want I can post them for u here.

just cant wait for windows 7

(1) (Reply)

Speed Up Your Computer - How To Optimize Your Window System And Increase Pc Perf / Laptop Notebook / How To Forward Us Call To A Local Network In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.