Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda (28286 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Abeymills(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gudluck d great

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Appareil:
You are insulting a man who prevented blood shed in your Country? Hmmm! No wonder! I reserve my comment sir!
what are you saying? thousands of lives were lost due to the inability of this same man to fight BHinsurgents.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by deeoh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a Clueless President.

After getting kicked out of Power in Nigeria,by a landslide margin. The Clueless one,now goes about visiting different dignitaries in the world uninvited.

In Yoruba,it is called "Mogboor Moyaa"

Truth is,Jonathan is not relevant in Nigeria,and can never be relevant anywhere in the World.

The Western Intelligence still has him tagged,as the most corrupt President Ever in Nigeria.

Only Mediocres celebrate mediocrity,like some of his supporters on Nairaland.

Great Minds go with Buhari.
it is dudes like you that make some if not most African leaders get glued to the seat of power. for the fact that one lost an election doesn't mean one failed or become irrelevant. I believe he is an epitome of good political behaviour!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by cmikel: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
gej

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by deeoh(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

After getting kicked out of Power in Nigeria,by a landslide margin. The Clueless one,now goes about visiting different dignitaries in the world uninvited.

Truth is,Jonathan is not relevant in Nigeria,and can never be relevant anywhere in the World.

The Western Intelligence still has him tagged,as the most corrupt President Ever in Nigeria.

it is dudes like u that make some if not most African leaders get glued to the seat of power.
for the fact that one lost an election doesn't mean one failed or become irrelevant. I believe he is an epitome of good political behaviour!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

see ur self confused life,even my bingo dog at home is annoyed at ur stupidity!,you son of a cursed tribe !

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by tonyobj(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

The hunger wey bad wey dey catch you never bad reach wetin dey wait you for front. Continue building fences instead of bridges. You hear? You are just as ignorant as every other tribal, religious and political separatist. Keep it up. What have you achieved that's worthy of recognition and/or emulation? Wake up and smell the coffee bro, it's another good day in the land of the living. Is your contribution worth contributing?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Appareil(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Really?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by kalaro(m): 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Guy! you are entitled to your stupid opinion as you no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Appareil(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jibril659:
what are you saying? thousands of lives were lost due to the inability of this same man to fight BHinsurgents.
Lies!!!! Observing from afar we know and see. No need to comment further!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Appareil(m): 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Them sponsor you?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by wealthpin: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Who is this saddist?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by peleson: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ur buhari did not win gej with a landside! Iit was similar to what margin Gej won buhari in 2011.
Gej is better than buhari. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by wealthpin: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Who is this saddist?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by adimsmt: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

I am not PDP nor APC and has never voted in Nigeria election and no Nigerian president till date are worthy. But please don't commit suicide because of Jonathan. Jealousy is a disease.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by NinaArsenal(f): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

go and learn something meaningful with ur life instead of hating

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wow! Kenneth Kaauda! I remember his book Zambia Shall Be Free!
I remember seeing the book in my late dad's bookshelf when I was in my mid teens but I never read it sad

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Izonpikin: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

you're just a sorry almajiri. ..you would rather go with a certificateless killer of our economy than with gej from whose region your people feed from...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Nwaonyeocha: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
When will Buhari be sent on such a mission?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

you rotten cucumber

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by henryselebo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
the same old niggers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Cannonleo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Wow! Kenneth Kaauda! I remember his book Zambia Shall Be Free!
i still have that book alongside old novels like mine boy, animal farm, beautiful one are not yet born, things fall apart, no longer at ease, men of our time etc. my mom really left me a whole library of them
ah the old days

my favourite animal farm( reminds me of Nigeria's current predicament) and mine boy. once in a while I take a little time of from my busy schedule to read them again

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Cannonleo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
MrPresident1:
Kaunda outlived Frederick Chiluba and Levi Mwanawasa (King Cobra).

Zambia shall be free!

as well as Harry nkunmbula
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

Free him

If you can't beat them, simple join them

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by shiimah: 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

. God bless the man that no blood of his country
men worth his ambition.
God Bless GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by valentinegibbs(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bifwoli:
GEJ will live long just for not shedding blood to retain power just like that man Kaunda.

Two birds of a feather fianlly flocking together.God bless GEJ and God bless Kaunda.
I really don't understand all these praises for GEJ....c'mon the man lost the election,what was he suppose to do,hold on to the seat?....Abeg,its time you guys stop this given up power to save lives bullshits ...He lost an election and he knew that and gave way
so had it been he won,would he step down if being there would cause bloodshed....#PeopleSef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by ItzChinnex(m): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
vivianbelema:

Wrong reasons

Don't tag that guy. can't you see his nick? He is from the place Called Christians Grave (North) .. They can never see anything Good in GEJ all because he is a Christian...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Pascal181: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

U re really a fool with trade mark. Ur father did not knw anyting like moral to give u. Ok sorry i just remember dat he's a slave. Jonathan remain d most revered man in d continent

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by nortcentrallord(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

This buhari hunger is truly bad and worst of it is the thought of GEJ is leading you to an early grave. Don't die of hate.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by nortcentrallord(m): 12:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Cannonleo:
i still have that book alongside old novels like mine boy, animal farm, beautiful one are not yet born, things fall apart, no longer at ease, men of our time etc. my mom really left me a whole library of them
ah the old days

my favourite animal farm( reminds me of Nigeria's current predicament) and mine boy. once in a while I take a little time of from my busy schedule to read them again

Lol, no doubt when ever I think of the present day Nigeria, I remember animal farm and with buhari, Napoleon comes to mind ("Napoleon is always right)"

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by daclint(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

E PAIN AM

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by 1metre: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

hunger dey worry you? We hv relief material

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / Tinubu's Sons, Seyi & Yinka Among Delegation On State Visit To Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.