Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda (28282 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets George Weah, Liberian President-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by bilazego(m): 3:13am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sad end to a Clueless President.

After getting kicked out of Power in Nigeria,by a landslide margin. The Clueless one,now goes about visiting different dignitaries in the world uninvited.

In Yoruba,it is called "Mogboor Moyaa"

Truth is,Jonathan is not relevant in Nigeria,and can never be relevant anywhere in the World.

The Western Intelligence still has him tagged,as the most corrupt President Ever in Nigeria.

Only Mediocres celebrate mediocrity,like some of his supporters on Nairaland.

Great Minds go with Buhari.

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear" -Martin Luther King Jr.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2016
@Hungerbad , it's so unfortunate how people like you type rubbish without thinking. Did you just say end?did u also say visiting countries uninvited ?it shows How un informed you are, so you are not aware that he led other UN election observers to Zambia to monitor their presidential elections.your pathetic hatred for Jonathan kept you were you are today. Buhari ' s bad government already made you chose the username you have .

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by gartamanta: 4:06am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm not a big GEJ fan, But I have to give him his props. GEJ and Kenneth Kaunda are the only two incumbent African heads of states seeking re-election who lost elections in Africa and voluntarily handed over. I have no doubt in my mind that Buhari cannot do the same if it were him.

Another props I give GEJ is that he left Nigeria in a better shape than it is currently in. No matter how bad people say the administration of GEJ was, how corrupt it was and how inept it was, things are much worse now for the common man. The Insecurity is much higher with herdsmen attacks, Niger Delta militancy and even Boko Haram. The economy has shrunk, inflation is on the rise, the Naira has weakened and the general populace is suffering more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by kenoz(m): 4:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Wow !

Great men

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by doublewisdom: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Cannonleo:
i still have that book alongside old novels like mine boy, animal farm, beautiful one are not yet born, things fall apart, no longer at ease, men of our time etc. my mom really left me a whole library of them
ah the old days

my favourite animal farm( reminds me of Nigeria's current predicament) and mine boy. once in a while I take a little time of from my busy schedule to read them again
You are very lucky. If only I had treated my dad's library better. I regret dashing out the books to babes on a daily basis. Ordinary thighs sef I no see.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Frankiss44(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

After getting kicked out of Power in Nigeria,by a landslide margin. The Clueless one,now goes about visiting different dignitaries in the world uninvited.

Truth is,Jonathan is not relevant in Nigeria,and can never be relevant anywhere in the World.

The Western Intelligence still has him tagged,as the most corrupt President Ever in Nigeria.

The jobless guy who goes about aiming to be the first to comment with useless and stupid comments just for the likes. Your hate will consume you and you will die a nobody. As irrelevant as GEJ may be to you, He is still miles better and famous than your father and anybody that is likely to come from your linage. As for me I will love to be as irrelevant as the guy that goes about the world flying the country's presidential jet.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Myself2(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

My guy,no one is deceived by your puerile useless rants.
Only zombies will like your post,the truth of the matter is that e dey pain you and other zombies die say the hero of Nigeria's democracy GEJ is shining around the world while your ear-infected dullard is wobbling as the real el clueless at the villa.
No let am pain you too much,GEJ is just blessed

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by rubochi(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
JossyOloye:
this is what buhari too will be doing after he leaves by 2020
at what age and with which certificate?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by aleniboro(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

My man, you are rigth, this Jona is clueless!
Please remind the zombies here of that man in your immediate or distance family that has attain the status of world elderly statesman, or Nigeria elderly statesman, or your state elderly country man, or your local govt. Lol! Why do you look so odd here, can't you see God is not with you? Please abuse me, it seems your family specializes in pulling down successful people. Result of generational curse!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by wadetaw202: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Gej was invited by the Zambian government

He was at aso rock to discuss this same journey with buhari

He even flew to Zambia using presidential jet.

Your pointless and stvp1d bitterness is so glaring in your comment.

You must have gone into coma and woke up today for you not to know.

Your life will only get better when you become apolitical.

What will you say if you see buhari and gej together in the same political party tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by sexy74(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

you that is not clueless and knows the best what have you done.
The Buhari you call saviour what is he doing?
is it to use gullible people that don't understand how policies work to talk.
All past and present leaders of Nigeria contributed to the decay in the country.
Name them Gowon, who does not know what to do with money.
Obsanjo with operation feed the nation where non was fed
Babaginda that dribbled us all thru his tenure
Yàr Adua who did not live to have an impact but his kitchen cabinet spoilt things with crazy judgement like declaring Ibori Innocent.
Jonathan that trusted people too much and never understood leadership
Buhari a religious fanatic that sees other people as less human when it comes to religion if they don't practice his and has no idea how economy runs or policy that runs it and thinks it's only fighting corruption and to be seen as having integrity builds a nation or economy.
Most of his life Nigeria has been paying his bills has he ever run or managed any successful business, all he come and do is to destroy and make people suffer.
Integrity without sincere purpose is death.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by omolola15(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2016
happney65:
omolola15 your buhari can not and can never do this lailai...Except to dey come Ibadan come dey fight for cows...O ma see ohh.. grin

Thunder fire your left ball. My ban don kuku finish. A whole week with no comments... Not easy I swear. Too many annoying mentions and comments. But now I don get una time. And God bless the mod that ban me. cool

I'M BACK!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by RRoyaId: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2016
GEJ is a model.. cool

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by shinery53(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

You are mad, hopeless Yoruba boy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by happney65: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
omolola15:

Thunder fire your left ball. My ban don kuku finish. A whole week with no comments... Not easy I swear. Too many annoying mentions and comments. But now I don get una time. And God bless the mod that ban me. cool

I'M BACK!!!!

Back to do what you are paid for by Lie Mohammmed...Singing Fela's "Zoombie". grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by 9jalyte: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Even as you are tying this, I can bet that you are having a heavy heart out of the guilt of lies and denials you have put your self in. I am sorry dear, but if I were you, I will ask for restitution.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by blackprowler: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Seems Jonathan just wants to escape from this jungle at all costs. The guy wan do politician and make moni and name and "God" has now blessed him beyond his wishes, he no know what to do again. BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR!
By the way, make one country sorry for the guy give am citizenship nau, make e stay outside the thick jungle that Nigeria is. This country is a joke...and it is getting worse. South-Sudan/Libya soon? Do not say I told you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by silvernus0: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

True APC hater

trained internet. attack warrior. IAW

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by ETEYEN79(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=48256188]Sad end to a Clueless President.

Your comment shows you are not current, please better find out why GEJ went there before you embarrass yourself.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by alowonle02(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless the man that no blood of his country men worth his ambition. But may Almighty God purnish he who lavishly jeopardised our country and leave us in pains jst for his selfish interest alone. Jonathan will soon reap what he sowed in Nigeria. Dullest man

God Bless GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:

Hunger don dey scratch your intestines again!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Bifwoli: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
valentinegibbs:
I really don't understand all these praises for GEJ....c'mon the man lost the election,what was he suppose to do,hold on to the seat?....Abeg,its time you guys stop this given up power to save lives bullshits ...He lost an election and he knew that and gave way
so had it been he won,would he step down if being there would cause bloodshed....#PeopleSef

Are you butthurt by the accolades and worldwide admiration accorded to this statesman his excellency GEJ and his many accomplishments?

May i remind you of the non election related bloodshed brought by the countless northern coup leaders - all for the greed of power?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by Pidggin(f): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Two great men! Heroes of democracy!

How can I get Oga Kenneth's book "Zambia must be free"?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda by mrkingjerry(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
HungerBAD:

It is obvious madness runs in your family. How dare a wannabe idiot talk to GEJ. Rat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Shina Oludare Flogged, Slapped By Soldiers At MKO Abiola Stadium Stampede Scene / Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.