Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala (67225 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Selfie Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In The North East Region / Jonathan and Ngozi is to blame for not Saving, not Governors-Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
two winches!!!! one black the other white!!!!
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by chilan: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
elego1:

PHOTOSHOP AT WORK and very many nairalanders have already clicked 'like' without first analyzing the picture.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by naijaboy756: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
ayoolanr:
two winches!!!! one black the other white!!!!
verdict from the SWners.... How much be garri under Buhari regime abeg?
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Deen77: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
An exceptional woman. one in Africa for now. Buhari this woman can help Nigeria economically. forget politics. forget pride.

I don't know why any of our journalist never interview this woman, to tell us why she prefer to pay trillion naira subsidies every year instead of building a refinery to stop importation wasting our forex.

This woman couldn't save when all OPEC members we're savings, she even result to borrowing under her leadership borrow over $30 billion and draw $13 billion from $43 billion save under OBJ.

The $21 billion ECA joint account shared, FG got the lion share. What does she spent the money On?.

Please Nigeria journalist especially Channel tv.

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by jordinsparkles(f): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hawx:
A ti ri e Okonjo! undecided
o serious!
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Adekunle Gold photoshop at work.
unbeliever

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
chilan:

PHOTOSHOP AT WORK and very many nairalanders have already clicked 'like' without first analyzing the picture.

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by seangy4konji: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
black and yellow.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by rottennaija(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
DickDastardly:
Great women ... dumb zombies over to you grin

Quick to celebrate and you don't know a photoshoped when you see one?
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by kgr8mike(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
U better come and contest for presidency. U r the next president I will vote for.

Please Ma'am, Nigeria needs u.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by TooLateToFail(f): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
women of substance... I tap into this. amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by ayindeamos: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
The gele wearing thief. Save, she no save, she was busy releasing cash-back warrants to dasuki
U are an educated illitrate. Is it saving or not saving that is Nigeria problem? The problem is pennywise pound foolish Programme of this administration. It is d duty of a finance officer to release money and another persons to do checkings and even audit afterwards. Is it a crime for her to do what she has to do? Foolish! The key to solving Nigeria's is with me.it is nothing about last Govt ,It is about the action and inaction of this Govt.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by chimauga(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Deen77:

Because the white will never allow you to develop, if you develop like Asia where are they going to sell there products.

Aisha is developed?
Now I know where Nigerian problem is
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
Why is Aisha not taking pictures with Clinton and Obama's wife? Since she is now in the US. The cat will soon be out of the bag very soon. This is the age of Social media, lies get dismantled sharparly.
we don't associate with criminals and blood money
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Lionofdjungle: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
I read it somewhere that Hilary Clinton is a transgender. I don't know how true is it.
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by dracosith(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
naijaboy756:
how I wish Buhari will just throw away his pride and put a call through. Who knows maybe just a call will salvage this country.
na b lie

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Dbeze: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
The gele wearing thief. Save, she no save, she was busy releasing cash-back warrants to dasuki
ur whole generation can never buy her bathroom slippas
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by Uwa2000(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Great woman grin
Re: Selfie Of Hillary Clinton And Ngozi-okonjo Iweala by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
elego1:

This is not a selfie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Air Peace Owner Offering To Fly Muslim Students / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Protests Against APC Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.