Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? (2319 Views)

No Etisalat Service Since 7 Am / Etisalat Service Menu. / Etisalat Blackberry Service Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by chidyke77(m): 12:18am On Sep 23, 2009
I saw a friend today and he was making a call wt an etisalat number,i was surprised and i ask hw possible that cn be since they dnt hav their mast in my state. The guy told me dat etisalat has their satellite in d sky makin it possible for their reception to reach evrywhere.
Pls cn these b possible?
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Dwayne(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2009
blasphemous lie.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by honsule(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2009
Even in Ibadan their network especially in U.I fluctuate like no man business.@poster.It is not true.etisalat is not everywhere in Naija.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by donjon: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2009
according to dier PRO on rockcity fm,abeokuta. itz 26 states & COUNTING!
New NCC regs hv stopped dem 4rm spreading dier masts as quickly as possible
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by chidyke77(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2009
Tnk u all for d info,i wl try and get their sim cos i dnt trust mtn again.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Dclique(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
In ikeja, here in lag. Their service is POOR.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by aieromon(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
Etisalat rocks my world here in Kankia,Katsina state!![color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2009
Eti definitely rocks.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by tunnex190: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2009
It rocks somewhere not everywhere.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by omolaoye(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2009
I hate agguiment bt love debate. Those that said etisa is poor get point, those that said etisa rule get point also. Etisa is a new network, they re just start bt wt their starting speed i thing its ok. Im using etisa to brows wt my opera handler fine. [color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by eunisam: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
I no see ETI in Abakaliki
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by puskin: 4:16am On Sep 25, 2009
ETI. na baba. All of U complaining dat eti service is poor, U all hv 4gotten dat wen MTN was not up2 a yr old, ppl dey hang on their windows nd rooftops of houses nd office buildings 'cos they want 2make/receive call.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Dwayne(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2009
eti is just up 'nd doin' b'cos they just gat 2 meet up wit d competion. Mtn was d first {i guess}, so why hurry.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by adebayo201: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2009
No b mtn b d 1st oh, na econect which bcum celtel which bcum ZAINab.
ETISALATu iz stil lad bt wit dier services nd promo, we'll see dat araba money na bam! 9jillion! :O shocked
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by smasher1(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2009
Almost everywhere now just like visafone
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by N9528GB: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2009
Pointless thread Etisalat are in the core areas of everystate, so relax they will keep up and compete with Mtn and Glo besides they just started and they were better of than Zain,mtn and glo when they first launched. Give them a year they will do better than Mtn,zain and glo. Glo was the best but they have relaxed in terms of Services in advanced Tech.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2009
no need 4 2much aguiment. lets make points on etibaba. they not everywhere, but they have the best customer care services. they are the best when used in calling other network cos they charge @ low rates. no 3g services, edge and gprs hardly connects to the web with opera of any version. recharge vouchers is not easy to find in some areas xpecially #100. but with time they may improve[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by N9528GB: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2009
Iykopee:

no need 4 2much aguiment. lets make points on etibaba. they not everywhere, but they have the best customer care services. they are the best when used in calling other network cos they charge @ low rates. no 3g services, edge and gprs hardly connects to the web with opera of any version. recharge vouchers is not easy to find in some areas xpecially #100. but with time they may improve[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]

My Etisalat f*u*c*k*i*n*g connects anytime I want to browse on Opera or pc on y*f, I dont even mind buying there Edge Internet Usb modem cause there edge is excellent and stable. There C.C service is wonderful they treat you like a King when you call, their ads ROCKS!!!! Just give them 1 more year am very sure they will surpass Mtn and Zain but Glo will be competition for Etisalat which I cant wait to see.

Besides its only in Nigeria that we are on Edge other country's they have launched 4g Internet Modem.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by N9528GB: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2009
Here is there 3g modem grin Saw it on Ebay.

Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by omolaoye(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2009
U got it right my man. Im using Opera 5 wt etisa. Fast like mad[color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by puskin: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2009
On internet, etibaba is the most reliable of all.
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by N9528GB: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
YESS OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin Can you feel it, am sure that lady in the pics feels it LOL Cant wait for etisalat to launch 3G service in 9ja, we r the only country using etisalat on edge sha.

Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2009
u guys on etibaba are taking me by suprise cos eti in port harcourt is nothing to talk about when used 4 browsing. it hardly connect with opm5 but if it does, mehn all ur chips go enter lagoon.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
u guys on etibaba are taking me by suprise cos eti in port harcourt is nothing to talk about when used 4 browsing. it hardly connect with opm5 but if it does, mehn all ur chips go enter lagoon.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Infoseye(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2009
Iykopee:

u guys on etibaba are taking me by suprise cos eti in port harcourt is nothing to talk about when used 4 browsing. it hardly connect with opm5 but if it does, mehn all your chips go enter lagoon.[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]

I pity you sha embarassed Buy hey if its bad at ur end to bad but at my end JESUS the speed is excellent!
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by defemz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2009
How much is etisalat data card please. I am sick and tired of MTN and Zain
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
@infoseye, i believe u certainly have a way round beyound my understanding which why u freely browse with it at lightening speed just as u claim. i may need u assistance can we discuss it?[color=][/color][color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Infoseye(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2009
Sure why not, as long as em em em will come out sha grin grin
Re: Is It True That Etisalat Service Is Everywhere? by Iykopee(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
@infoseye everyman has his price so whats urs[color=][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using The Blackberry As An Internet Modem / Mtn Deducts My Money Even After Full Bis Subscriptn.pls Help! / Guys Pls Help, My BB Keeps Showing SOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.