Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. (18259 Views)

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 / WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions / Waec 2016/17 Specimen List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by Atomini: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
any one that have anything to contribute to this issue of result not available should do it here, so we can fine solution to it. 2016 waec result
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by psucc(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yes you must have made a mistake on one of the following 1. Centre Number/Cand. exam No. 2. Type of examination 3. Examination year.
Pls check and give me a thousand likes after.
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by jamezblack(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
psucc:
Yes you must have made a mistake on one of the following
1. Centre Number/Cand. exam No.
2. Type of examination
3. Examination year.

Pls check and give me a thousand likes after.
its still saying RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR.
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by peakbiz(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Can someone help please
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by psucc(m): 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Possibly there is an error in the info you supplied.
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by Atomini: 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
I wonder what's happening, no result available
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by Atomini: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
psucc:
Possibly there is an error in the info you supplied.
. it's still show the same error even when all info are correct

1 Like

Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by ademiD(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
engrfrancis:

my waec result is saying no result for this candidates for the specified year, plz help
SCAMMER...u think u can scam using two account.... Mr ayodele, engr francis
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by chime4u2: 3:05am On Aug 09, 2016
My younger ones result is showing the same thing. Pls what might be the cause.
All the data is correct
The state is Bayelsa
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by YhungPablo(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Go over Everything.. I had
1 A1
4 B3+2
4 C5+6
Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by Carlmax(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Atomini:
any one that have anything to contribute to this issue of result not available should do it here, so we can fine solution to it. 2016 waec result

Have you been able to check urs?
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by jnrcess(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm facing the same issue too. I wrote in my school (Government) here in calabar, but the funny thing is some of my classmates have seen thiers. I'm facing the same issue too. I wrote in my school (Government) here in calabar, but the funny thing is some of my classmates have seen thiers. I'm facing the same issue too. I wrote in my school (Government) here in calabar, but the funny thing is some of my classmates have seen thiers.
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by heysquare(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
change d examination from school candidate result to private candidate result. dats whats causing d problem
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by LordIsaac(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Go and check now...it's uploaded!
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by jnrcess(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello
Re: Result Not Available For This Candidate For The Specified Year. Waec 2016. by Najmusaalah: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
THE SIMPLE MISTAKE YOU HAVE MADE WAS THE COUNTRY WEBSITE IN WHICH YOU ARE CHECKING YOUR RESULTS.
for instance, if you wanna check your results and you are on ghana waec website, you may encounter this problem.
this because you wrote your exams in Nairaland and you are checking your results on a website of Cedisland.
thanks .
i am a togolese but i studied in ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Sixteen By Bolaji Abdullahi - Free PDF Download / Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship / UNILORIN Law Faculty Rated Best In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.