Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? (2040 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / A Proud Teacher Shares The Best Waec Result Of His Student. / JAMB: THE Best And Poorest Result So Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by chydii(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is amazing ...
Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
cc:NCAN grin grin

lalasticlala,fynestboi,mynd44
Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Kingslaw(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Nice result! When I see dyeing and bleaching A1.
I know its a Yoruba girl! Ncan.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
This is amazing ...
[size=4pt]yes it is,dear

Nice dp[/size] kiss
Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
This is amazing ...

This is ART. No pun intended.
Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Kingslaw:
Nice result! When I see dyeing and bleaching A1.
I know its a Yoruba girl! Ncan.
Oyelami Emmanuel Timileeyin
Girl? shocked shocked
This bro must have been konjified cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by DaBlaize(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2016
how abt this??

Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by amuokuko: 2:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Some people blind nii..

Have u guyz asked the OP why he covered the top part of the result, kindly check other pinshures he posted on various thread he has opened and see he kept covering that part with his dirty fingures..

Am sure if Adekunle Gold is here to remove that dirty fingure of his, u will see "Western African Expo Centre"
Re: Is This The Best Waec Result So Far? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
amuokuko:
Some people blind nii..

Have u guyz asked the OP why he covered the top part of the result, kindly check other pinshures he posted on various thread he has opened and see he kept covering that part with his dirty fingures..

Am sure if Adekunle Gold is here to remove that dirty fingure of his, u will see "Western African Expo Centre"
lol

(1) (Reply)

Career Prospects In History And Strategic Studies. / Admission Message I Got From Awe Poly / Biblical University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.