Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) (1491 Views)

Emmanuella Joins Duncan Mighty On Stage To Celebrate Her 8th Birthday (video) / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / D'banj Cooking In Public On His 38th Birthday (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Tyga gave his girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, a $200,000 Mercedes-Benz Maybach as an early present for her upcoming 19th birthday.

The “Ice Cream Man” rapper, 26, shared photos of the luxurious black car topped with an oversize red gift bow on Snapchat on Saturday, August 6.

Kylie who officially turns 19 on Wednesday, August 10 also took to Snapchat to express her gratitude for the Maybach.

“Happy early birthday to me,” she gushed in a video posted on the social media platform. “Yay! I love you T.”

The makeup maven also gave her followers a peek inside the car, sharing a photo of the beige interior from the backseat. “Almost too boss for me,” she captioned a Snapchat pic.

The Mercedes-Benz Maybach isn’t Jenner’s only new set of wheels. Earlier this week, she treated herself to a custom Land Rover SVAutobiography to ring in her last year as a teenager.

“My new car! This is one of a kind!” she told her fans in a Snapchat video on Sunday, July 31.

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star’s new rides aren’t the only ones sitting inside the garage of her Calabasas, California, mansion. She already owns a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon, a Rolls-Royce Ghost and a Ferrari, which Tyga gave her last year for her 18th birthday.

“It’s probably way too many cars for a young woman, but I love them and I love cars, so it is what it is,” the reality star said of her many cars in a November 2015 video on her website.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIx01LcgnYh/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLx9cuJCfE#

http://lifedrama.com.ng/tyga-buys-a-200000-mercedes-maybach-for-kylie-jenner-to-celebrate-her-19th-birthday-pics/

Re: Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) by sunkoye: 12:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Kontinu...
Re: Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) by axortedbabe(f): 2:36am On Aug 07, 2016
When they fall out now,another story go emerge
Re: Tyga Just Gifted Kylie A $200,000 Maybach For Her Birthday (Video,Photo) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 07, 2016
axortedbabe:
When they fall out now,another story go emerge
Babe wish them well nw

(1) (Reply)

Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) / Simi Finally Opens Up On Rumours Surrounding Her Relationship With Falz And Gold / Nigerian Comedian Gandoki Broke The Guinness Book Of Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.