Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,655 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) (1480 Views)

World Cup: Toke Makinwa Wins N7.2m After Placing Bet On France / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Undisputed88(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2016
For Members of The Mount Zion General Assembly in Polokwane, Limpopo, South Africa Aug 12th, 2016 is a date they would never forget in a hurry after a demonstration of power by the General Overseer of the Church failed woefully.
Pastor Lethebo Rabalango had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasized that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith.

It was at this point that he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down, after which He ordered Ushers to carry one of the big speakers in the church and place on top her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. As if it was not enough, he climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to suffocate the girl who remained quite for she had already passed out due to the pressure on her vital organs.
After seating on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close 5 minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise because she had fainted. It took the intervention of some of the congregation members who were skilled in giving first aid treatment before she was revived,there after she complained of a broken rib and was rushed to the hospital for further treatment.

However, reports reaching us from our source, confirms that the woman passed on as a result of injuries sustained to her vital organs. Meanwhile Pastor Lethebo has absolved himself of any blame, saying the girl was the architect of her own misfortune, accusing her of having little faith and not being able to withstand a very simple task.

Read more@ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/pastor-kills-congregation-member-after.html

Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Undisputed88(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmm, na wa oooooo. Sometimes i wonder if all this pastors sef dem dey put JUJU for mouth. shocked shocked shocked shocked See more photos of the Killer Pastor @http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/pastor-kills-congregation-member-after.html
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Skillfullulu(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why would i refuse tha call of a pastor?
But I will gladly refuse a pastor using me as an example.
Standing on me or placing an heavy object on me!
She killed herself thou.
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Non sense!
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Khd95(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Same southie where one mumu pastor embarked on suicidal 40 days and nights dry fast sad
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by Came: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Does it mean that this pastor no go face wetin him don do? Na murder case be this ooooo!!!!
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by emyryx(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Na wa o. End time things
Re: Popular PASTOR Kills Church Member After Placing Heavy Object On Her.(photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
I'm not surprised. That's what you get when you refuse to use your brain. Since pastors can give life to the dead, let him bring her back to life

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In London – Pray For Him (photo) / Top 3 Richest Fuji Musician In Nigeria..... / See What The Are Doing To This Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.