Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB (1122 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by Mandynews(f): 1:20am On Aug 07, 2016
A Catholic Altar Boy Says R*pe Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB
i couldn't keep this guy's philosophy to myself, so i had to share what this guy, a Nigerian, a Catholic altar boy, posted on Facebook without his full name because I checked his page and the alleged note and is no longer there.

Just look at the mess he has in his head - that women enjoy rape. SMH

http://lifedrama.com.ng/a-catholic-altar-boy-says-rpe-is-a-wonderful-experience-shares-his-views-on-fb/

Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by Coyotejack(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2016
The devil is a liar....
Straight to prophet T.B Joshua for deliverance...

I cast and bind......

2 Likes

Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by ruggedadventure(m): 1:40am On Aug 07, 2016
shocked
Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by giftedheart1(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2016
I smell weed... Expired weed...

1 Like

Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by chynie: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls no need putting catholic altar boy there.
Unless u want to be sentimental.
Bad people full everywhere.
Just condemn his thinking and not try to tarnish the image of the church
Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: A Catholic Altar Boy Says Rape Is A Wonderful Experience, Shares His Views On FB by Purpletee(f): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2016
op where was it indicated that he is a catholic... can't see any.

(1) (Reply)

Just To Buy Musical Instruments In Church, You Won’t Believe What A Pastor Stole / See What A Thief Did To A Lady When He Stole Her Necklace In Owerri Photos / Oau Union Clash: "I Defended Myself With A Broken Bottle To Avoid Rapè." Sug Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.