Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. (33895 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs(Graphic Photos) / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by dainformant(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
Six days ago, a 20-year old girl was raped in a catholic church in the Sacred Heart, Uwani, Enugu. The rape was committed by a security guard that works for the church. According to Emeka Ugwuonye, one priest exposed the crime and standards for justice, and has sworn to say the truth. Other priests wanted to cover up the crime.

The priests that allegedly covered up the crime were contacted by lawyers after the matter was exposed.

According to reports, the girl is currently sick probably because of the heavy cocktail of medication that the doctor had to give her after the incident.

Emeka revealed that when the girl was taken to the hospital, the doctor said that any test done on the girl as to STD would not show any result because the incident just occurred. And without knowing what she might have contracted from the man, it will not be clear what to try to avoid.

The doctor suggested that the best way would be to bring the man for test. If the man was found to have HIV, the doctors would take measures to flush it out of the girl to prevent her from getting it. It was not wise to give her such medication without there being the probability of her contracting it.

But the priests refused to release the man for testing. Without testing the man, the doctors had to give medication to prevent all known STDs. That was too much for the little girl. She is down. She depressed and she is in trauma.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/20-year-old-girl-raped-security-guard-catholic-church-enugu.html

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Those priests should be tested for insanity. They must be mad.

The fact that they are priest doesn't pronounce common sense in any way.

☣ ☠

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by NwaAmaikpe: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked

I won't be shocked if it wasn't a Reverend father that disguised as a gateman.

Those reverend fathers fvck everything.
From altar-boys to lay readers, from catechists to the reverend sisters, from married women to widows, from underages girls to even corpses.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by bjayx: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Igbo amaka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From altar-boys to lay readers, from catechist to the reverend sisters, from married women to widows, from underages girls to even corpses.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Lipscomb(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked I'm not surprised at all.
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Turantula(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From altar-boys to lay readers, from catechist to the reverend sisters, from married women to widows, from underages girls to even corpses.

I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by miqos02(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kayefi
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Lat1tudeO2: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
See how bastard konji can be
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Zico5(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
potopoto people. The crime starts and ends with them. I wonder why they are full of hatred for other tribes when the level of their wickedness to their fellows is second to none. Even their men of God are not left out. Bigotry.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Nwaohafia1: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
End time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by fk002: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Where is that stewpid fool that was calling South west and North names just because few nonentity committed a crime angry

When it comes to crime let us all join hands and condemn the act rather than castigating the whole tribe or region, crime knew no religion or tribe.

Finally

PMB till 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Josephjnr(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmm!
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by calebfm(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
lai Muhammad will Blame this on pdp
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Iceman2017(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
I live very close to sacred heart and why is it that this story is new to me.
Hope they are not trying to degrade the Catholic family, thou I'm not one.

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Nwaohafia1: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Biko, were ya nwayo! O kwa ulo ekpere ka ina ako onu.

12 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
NO MORE a NEW thing to us cry

We need to cut off that his short thing..
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Even inside church shocked shocked shocked i fear this kedu kime guys o

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by eleko1: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
sad angry PIGS.Nah their lifestyle .RAPIST

6 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Deltayankeeboi: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
brothers satisfy your sexual needs anytime anyday even if you have to rape a girl. you are free to do it after that dash the girl some money to keep her mouth shut. make sure you ain't caught, so do it perfectly. life is short. konji is a very powerful emotion
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by enemyofprogress: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
was he won of them?
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by SamuelTurner(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thank God it was 20 years old this time around.........not like the one we have been seeing before.

Sorry for the loss....

By the way, tell lalasticlala to send me his account number
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Andrewgame42: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I insult your papa now... People will mention me
Buh the truth is you don't have sense and I know its gene something

11 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by eleko1: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
sad grin d IPOB English dey give me headache. i nor fit read

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by BlackPantherxXx: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rapists should be publicly castrated. It would reduce the rate of rapes
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by eleko1: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
undecided grin fl@t heads are RAPUST

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by chio75(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Just listen 2 urself,did u make any sense at all?,were u even coherent?.

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by jnfoage: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Zico5:
potopoto people. The crime starts and ends with them. I wonder why they are full of hatred for other tribes when the level of their wickedness to their fellows is second to none. Even their men of God are not left out. Bigotry.
You are very correct. Imagine raping a girl on the alter. I can bet it, countless cases like this exist there but few are able to make it to the media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by Makanjuola89: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: 20-Year-Old Girl Raped By Security Guard In A Catholic Church In Enugu. by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Osusu grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Mum Of Four Who Refused To Walk Away From An 'Abusive Marriage' Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.