Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers (26595 Views)

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / Fayose: Bullion Van Driver Confesses As Zenith Denies Sponsoring Campaign / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Elumelu:

You cannot be working in Shell and be awarding contracts to yourself. Contractors and business men are responsible for buying arms for the military all over the word. Boeing and Airbus are owned by business men. In America DOD is own my responsible for awarding contracts and sometimes in research. Recently Russia told America that their own military are responsible for the design and manufacture of their military hardware but America gives theirs to contractors and businessmen. In this case Tompolo is a businessman.
Tompolo is a criminal is as simple as that, there is no way of justifying him, wat criteria does he own to buy weapons plz lemme hear word, so wat about the land he sold to fed govt for 13 billion, Defend that. Mind u the land was a community land and not tompolo.
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by lailo: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Only a dumbass will believe that Jonathan(who was betrayed and disgraced by d hausas),Akpabio(who is afraid of his corrupt deeds as gov),Wike(who has been using militants from time immemorial to silence opposition,Silva(whose re-election was powered by Tompolo), are not behind dis avengers thing.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by PhockPhockMan: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Typical of the illiterate- incoherent as ever.

Just like you've known whoever Omnka is to be an adult with "baby brain" (the illiterate doesn't even know how to write a possessive noun) I've always known you are an adult with the brain of a dead donkey. Little wonder you couldn't tell the difference between a trench coat and a suit.

You should face Progressive and leave Omenka out of your madness. All the pre-election balls you licked couldn't even buy you a decent television, posting crap on that concave Sharp television from that 2x2 provision shop all day under scorching sun, only to be disgraced in the end like your idiotic god Jonathan.

Then you went on to turn to Nnamdi Kanu's balls, which was short lived as it now belongs to Dasuki. Being someone who can hardly live without licking balls, you decided the next set of balls best for licking are those of the terrorist in Niger Delta, NDA.

Reserve your frustration for whoever is responsible for your misery and stop trying to infect happy people with same. You don't mean shiit to me and you NEVER will.

Now run along and bring us more NDA news, it is what your life depends on for now.

Bye.

You ended up proving me right that you have premature brains.

Anyway, Happy Sunday my friend.
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by PhockPhockMan: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Is like u nor sabi read, who is accusing gej, is it not a small cell from the NDA.
NDA is NDA, anything short of that is fallacy.
RNDA Is not NDA but APC thugs.

NDA has since disown them.

https://www.nairaland.com/3272772/niger-delta-avengers-household-intact#48251235
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by alfsalami: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Second militant to finger same person ! Are they northerners or members of APC for one to bring political sentiment again ! No evil can remain secret for ever . Time is up Mr Jonathan , you've made a very costly mistake this time.
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by JimiOgunlola: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
egift:
1. Those that make such accusation have not presented any grain of fact to support their claims.
2. Nobody expects him to accept.

So, until a valid, verifiable and undisputed facts are present, GEJ has no hands in it. That does not also mean that the NDA are not fully sponsored by some unpatriotic elements seeking their selfish interests.

I rest my case.

IPOB 'miscreants' must be doing a good job restoring your sanity and dezombiefying you little by little. Before now you would have held hands with the hateful musleem zombies barking like a rabid APC dog. Kudos to them. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by DabuIIIT: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
CltrAltDel:
we dont need anymore proof, the NDA said it on the all national dailies that the IBF called them to call off declaring the sovereign state of ND. How did he know the NDA, how did he get their number.......the authentic NDA for that matter
If na PMB did this the lost sons of uganda who have turn this country upside down......but to them he is a patriot.....patriot my a$$$
Nothing anybody can tell me......GEJ is a major financier of NDA

when are u going to act ur old age?
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by ibietela2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
egift:

Long time bro. Am glad you are good and kicking. Cheers.

I am still alive enjoying the CHANGE, what about you
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by egift(m): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
ibietela2:
I am still alive enjoying the CHANGE, what about you

Me too.
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by ibietela2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
egift:

Me too.

You are enjoying your change na
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by abvictory: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I knew that goat (janathan) had a hand in this whole thing. He should be arrested and investigated with immediate effect. Let's also not forget the threats of his supporters like asari dokubo before the elections. They are all very much likely to have a hand in this
Some of you are so sentimental that you can never use your brain to think, mind you, i have never supported GEJ not because he is bad but because he was surrounded by cabals who stole money publicly without being dealt with. My question is, Why will he sponsor them when he had all the power to rig election and continue ruling? you are just so naive to my liking. open your eyes wide open and think well.

do you think that if GEJ wanted to stay in power at all cost, he won't do it without minding the outcome?
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by abduljabbar4(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
abvictory:
Some of you are so sentimental that you can never use your brain to think, mind you, i have never supported GEJ not because he is bad but because he was surrounded by cabals who stole money publicly without being dealt with. My question is, Why will he sponsor them when he had all the power to rig election and continue ruling? you are just so naive to my liking. open your eyes wide open and think well.

do you think that if GEJ wanted to stay in power at all cost, he won't do it without minding the outcome?
First, he tried to rig the elections but it just wasn't enough and secondly, he can't remain in power after clearly losing in the election. No way! He would have been dead or imprisoned if he tried that. Refer to my argument with the other guy. I don't have time for your wahala
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by compujyde: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
I knew that goat (janathan) had a hand in this whole thing. He should be arrested and investigated with immediate effect. Let's also not forget the threats of his supporters like asari dokubo before the elections. They are all very much likely to have a hand in this
mumu!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by abduljabbar4(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
mumu!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the mirror and you will see it
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by CltrAltDel: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2016
[s]
DabuIIIT:

when are u going to act ur old age?
[/s]
when you start acting yours
Re: Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Look at the mirror and you will see it
I see u in thee mirror. U need serious help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Man Attacked, Injured By Thugs In Lagos / Bringbackjonathan2015: The Wages Of Impunity By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.