Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million (3615 Views)

All You Need To Know About E-money’s Newly Acquired N40million 2017 Lexus Jeep / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. / Freeze Blasts Fayose For Accusing Aisha Buhari Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by AnnTee: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well,let's see how they fight corruption

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by ademega(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
during the time of that "ogogoro master" we had food to eat, we bought fuel cheap, we had money, we were happy and content with our lives....these days of your Messiah... we are buying one derica of rice at almost #300...we all are generally broke, deaths everyday... fucck mehn...no let me vex ooo
what do u have when u eat you tomorrow food today? lolzz
Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Maxineng:
Buhari was a richan before becoming President and she might have bought that bag before her husband came into power.
please spare me the lies.no be only rich.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
AyamConfidence:
omo na God hand we dey for this bubu regime ooooo....and Wetin dey pain me pass be say people go still support the woman...I wan go Ghana abeg..I don tire for this country
The bag even cost more than deziena's bag they were crying about, and deziena has been in top management position in shell for years before coming into government .its hypocrisy that will kill and bury Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by AyamConfidence(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
tochimas:

The bag even cost more than deziena's bag they were crying about, and deziena has been in top management position in shell for years before coming into government .its hypocrisy that will kill and bury Nigeria.
leave zombies alone...na all of us kuku dey suffer am

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hand Bag Cost N40million by Teel012(m): 12:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Buhari was a richan before becoming President and she might have bought that bag before her husband came into power.
really!!! u deserve a slap on your brain, I thought he said he had to borrow money to buy d nomination form, and all other forms of asset declaration lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Male Barbie Comes Out The Closet With Nude Photos / Anthony Joshua Pictured With Stefflon Don - Pictures / Lost In Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.