Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest (31259 Views)

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by photoshoot(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
bibijay123:
Congrats Fynestboi

Iamkingzlee
Photoshoot
Vizkiz

kiss grin

Thanks dear.. kiss
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by photoshoot(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
sexychocho:
Congratulations Iamkingzlee and Vizkiz coz itz nt easy.

Photoshoot and Falconey, U guys tried as well.

A Special CONGRATULATIONS to the CHAMPION, FYNESTBOI MR Nairaland 2016 and to his Wonderful Team Members for their loyalty kiss

Also congratulations to NLJega, Dygeasy and other Moderators for a job well done.

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by photoshoot(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
hungryboy:
Congratulations to Photoshoot too, even though he didn't make the top 3,
Dude wasn't a known name around here, before the contest,
But came in, and mounted a real challenge

cheesy thanks a lot Sir. Real appreciation is to my campaign team...

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Shelyklose(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrat bruh
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by SHOCK7(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Berlyn:
congratulation fynestboi
Vizkiz congrat nd to the rest contestants allof u are winners grin now we can rest nd someborri can now have time for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For what exactly?
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

You would have simply dropped your opinion, without having to add the part I cancelled.

These "microscopic featured" smallies you talked about have people whom they mean the world to. Sure, they don't need your validation to feel worthy or valued, but I'm a bit taken aback that someone who is so heaven conscious and talks about Jesus Christ in his signature can be so myopic to besmirch ladies whose size and specs aren't in tandem with his preference in ladies.

You of all people should not lack the understanding that your GOD and Jesus Christ created them all.

Your hypocrisy and double standard stinks.
#NoOffense

Lol...

I'm so happy you expressed yourself but trust me sis, I meant no harm at all..infact I had no intentions of talking down on anyone.

Every lady is beautiful as they are but as I wrote..smallies meaning they are still small with of course microscopic features which was not demeaning my view...most teenagers are not that endowed WHICH IS THE CONTEXT OF MY POST

My ex has a very microscopic features at 19 but as she turned 25 I looked again and was amazed.

I'm awfully sorry for the gross misconception...every lady is beautiful the way they are.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

You would have simply dropped your opinion, without having to add the part I cancelled.

These "microscopic featured" smallies you talked about have people whom they mean the world to. Sure, they don't need your validation to feel worthy or valued, but I'm a bit taken aback that someone who is so heaven conscious and talks about Jesus Christ in his signature can be so myopic to besmirch ladies whose size and specs aren't in tandem with his preference in ladies.

You of all people should not lack the understanding that your GOD and Jesus Christ created them all.

Your hypocrisy and double standard stinks.
#NoOffense

Lol...

I'm so happy you expressed yourself but trust me sis, I meant no harm at all..infact I had no intentions of talking down on anyone.

Every lady is beautiful as they are but as I wrote..smallies meaning they are still small with of course microscopic features which was not demeaning my view...most teenagers are not that endowed WHICH IS THE CONTEXT OF MY POST

My ex has a very microscopic features at 19 but as she turned 25 I looked again and was amazed. I was only referring to most contestants of miss nairaland who are still growing.

I'm awfully sorry for the gross misconception...every lady is beautiful the way they are.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by HDee(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2016

That's more like it!
We have a deserving winner!

Team Fynestboi!
Congratulations mr NL.. grin

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Berlyn:
congratulation fynestboi
Vizkiz congrat nd to the rest contestants allof u are winners grin now we can rest nd someborri can now have time for lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u don dey happy, who u wan fyiok among all of them?
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by sparkleboy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ladyf congratulations ooooo
Mr fynestboi congratulations to you toooooo

Ladyf how do we celebrate
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ladyF(f): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
sparkleboy:
Ladyf congratulations ooooo
Mr fynestboi congratulations to you toooooo

Ladyf how do we celebrate
lol come to that our usual spot na? grin

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Fynestboi: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2016
cool
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by mikolo80: 12:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Dygeasy:
[size=15pt]Let me remind us all that this contest is proudly sponsored by the founder and owner of Nairaland, SEUN and the winners will go home with the sums of 50,000 Naira, 30,000 Naira and 20,000 Naira respectively.

Thank you very much Sir for your support. The contestants also say thank you. We really appreciate.
[/size]
no wonder
Well played
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Congrats to

Fynestboi

IAMKINGZLEE

Vizkiz
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 08, 2016
Let me not forget, thank you to Seun
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Sermwell:
Ebayray come let's celebrate fynestboi cheesy
Our vote counted! Na God win oooooo cool

Pls don't lie oooo!!!
If you voted for fynestboi click like grin

I'm happy too dear
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Otses(f): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2016
Congrats Fynestboi and the other contestants, congrats Photoshoot you all are winners

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Layooluwa(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2016
grin
kunlexze:
Layooluwa, fynestboi don win oo
Arbi oh
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ladyF(f): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
ermmm...before I forget, special S/O to Forkadict... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by kunlexze(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Layooluwa:
grin Arbi oh
where is our own share as a loyal supporter?? cheesycheesy
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by kunlexze(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Layooluwa:
grin Arbi oh
where is our own share as a loyal supporter?? cheesycheesy
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by AprokoNaija: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrat Fynestboi...
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by forkadict(m): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:
ermmm...before I forget, special S/O to Forkadict... kiss kiss kiss

I see you baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by iheanyi40(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Congrats fynestboi! abeg madam land me two crates of hero beer make me and my guys dem flex! iheanyi40 come celebrate with us o
lol congrats to him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / 6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.