Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? (2190 Views)

The Fornication Of The Holy Spirit / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / The Holy Spirit Is Evil Spirit: Bible Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by yommyuk: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
1. By obeying and doing what the Word of God instructs us to do in the bible

2. Worship the Lord always

3. Pray in season and out of season

4. Be a giver

5. Show love to our fellow human beings.

Remember, King David did the will of God and boasted confidently in Psalm 92:11-15
“My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my eyes have heard the defeat of my wicked opponents. But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon. For they are transplanted to the Lord’s own house. They flourish in the courts of our God. Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green. They will declare, “The Lord is just! He is my rock! There is no evil in him!

PRAYER
May our eyes see the downfall of Satan and his ultimate defeat. May we continue to flourish in the house of the Lord like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon. For the Lord our God has transplanted us from darkness into his glorious light. We shall continue to produce good fruit and remain vital and green in the House of the Lord. Evil shall not prevail against us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME – Amen !!!!!!!

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by christinnah(f): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
yommyuk:

1. By obeying and doing what the Word of God instructs us to do in the bible

2. Worship the Lord always

3. Pray in season and out of season

4. Be a giver

5. Show love to our fellow human beings.

Remember, King David did the will of God and boasted confidently in Psalm 92:11-15
“My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my eyes have heard the defeat of my wicked opponents. But the godly will flourish like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon. For they are transplanted to the Lord’s own house. They flourish in the courts of our God. Even in old age they will still produce fruit; they will remain vital and green. They will declare, “The Lord is just! He is my rock! There is no evil in him!

PRAYER
May our eyes see the downfall of Satan and his ultimate defeat. May we continue to flourish in the house of the Lord like palm trees and grow strong like the cedars of Lebanon. For the Lord our God has transplanted us from darkness into his glorious light. We shall continue to produce good fruit and remain vital and green in the House of the Lord. Evil shall not prevail against us IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME – Amen !!!!!!!

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink wink

Amen!!
Re: How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by abduljabbar4(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Who is this wholy spirit? I really want to meet him and ask him a few things
Re: How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by Stevebamdex(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Who is this wholy spirit? I really want to meet him and ask him a few things
You can only meet the holyspirit after you might confess jesus christ genuinely as ur lord and saviour..then holyspirit would move into you immediately like a ray of light..you can try it,you will give thanks.
Re: How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Stevebamdex:

You can only meet the holyspirit after you might confess jesus christ genuinely as ur lord and saviour..then holyspirit would move into you immediately like a ray of light..you can try it,you will give thanks.
Lol! Can you describe him for me?
Re: How Do We Maintain The Holy Spirit? by Stevebamdex(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Lol! Can you describe him for me?
Holyspirit is not what we can described but we must all experienced his life..without him,you are eternally damned..I pray that will not be ur portion in jesus name..!

(1) (Reply)

I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only / Watch Dr Pastor Paul Enenche's Anointed Kids Sing Powerful Songs Of Deliverance / Why Do Atheists Have The Highest Suicide Rates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.