Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,066 members, 7,953,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon (708 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by olash007: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
A group that recently split from Niger Delta Avengers
(NDA), a militant organization that has claimed
responsibility for bombing numerous oil facilities,
has claimed that former President Goodluck
Jonathan was the grand patron of the NDA.

In a statement issued today by Cynthia Whyte, an alias for a
male spokesman, the splinter group also named several
former and serving governors as sponsors of the Niger
Delta Avengers. Those named as “sponsors” included
Governors Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Seriaki
Dickson of Bayelsa.
Mr. Whyte also identified Senator Godswill Akpabio, a
former governor of Akwa Ibom State, ex-militant turned
contractor, Government Ekpemupolo (alias Tompolo),
Raymond Dokpesi, the founder of African Independent
Television (AIT), the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra (IPOB),
Kingsley Kuku, Kimi Angozi, and Patrick Akpobolokemi as
other sponsors.
The splinter group, which renamed itself Reformed Niger
Delta Avengers (RNDA), had recently declared its opposition
to NDA’s destruction of oil infrastructure in the region,
warning that it would disclose the names of individuals and
groups backing the militant group.

Mr. Whyte’s statement revealed that the NDA’s
sympathizers included Edwin K. Clark, Tony Uranta, Daniel
Alabrah, Ms. Annkio Briggs, and Olisa Metuh, a former
spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The Reformed Niger Delta Avengers named Oyege Nimi
Brown, VIP Timothy, Joshua Macaiver, Paul Bebenimibo
and others as the main operatives of the NDA, adding that
Udengs Eradiri, the president of the Ijaw Youth Council
(IYC), also known as Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo,
serve as the NDA’s chief spokesman.
Following the release of the list, a source close to former
President Jonathan told SaharaReporters that there was “no
iota of truth to the claim that former President Goodluck
Jonathan has a hand in the violence in the Niger Delta.”
The source, who asked not to be identified, said he was in
touch with Mr. Jonathan, adding that the former president
was considering issuing a formal statement to dismiss the
claims made by Mr. Whyte.
“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and
the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the
election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.

Source: saharareporters.com/2016/08/06/former-president-jonathan-tompolo-akpabio-wike-dokpesi-others-named-sponsors-niger-delta

Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by madridguy(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by midolian(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Face of democracy pipe line bombing...angry

How come I believed this without thinking twice? The conditions these fools gave to stop pipeline bombings gave them away as Jonathan and cohort's instruments. They wanted Dasuki, Kanu and other criminals released.

I knew the hatman was never a man of peace!

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by Fmartin(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
I am nt suprise, i saw it coming.

Only a blind man will argue.

NDA is politically motivated na today you knw

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by timisco1: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Na so e don reach
Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by ashjay001(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2016
True or not, d only secret kept, is that known only to urself! Even Baba God that created man, can't/doesnt determine his ways!
Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by timisco1: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Bunch of confusion, they said the reason for their brkup is because Goodluck Jonathan told them to seize fire and now Na Goodluck b their papa patron...i laff naija, maybe this Na season 2, episode 3...
Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm...ALL these names should be properly investigated o! There's NO smoke without fire..how come NONE of them have spoken about or against the ills of NDA economic sabotage GEJ is a calm snake..I don't trust him...I have ALWAYS suspected that 'phone call' overture to Buhari as having an undertone...A pure smoke screen

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by ba7man(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Hmmmm...ALL these names should be properly investigated o! There's NO smoke without fire..how come NONE of them have spoken about or against the ills of NDA economic sabotage GEJ is a calm snake..I don't trust him...I have ALWAYS suspected that 'phone call' overture to Buhari as having an undertone...A pure smoke screen
Exactly, their silence was very obvious.

More like silent support. They only started talking from the sides of their mouths when their silence was getting suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by BuscadoCEO(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2016
I can only see this as another form of setup but I trust Mr. President is a wiser man than we think. His ways of handling issues is never in doubt and I know he will continue to do a good job in handling these situations.
Re: Former President Jonathan, Tompolo, Akpabio, Wike, Dokpesi, Others Named As Spon by Mynd44: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2016

(1)

... / ‘chief’ Joseph Yobo Discloses Reason Behind Visit To President Buhari / Your Views On Zuckerberg Non Visitation To Aso Rock ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.