Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures (32945 Views)

Aliona Okoye, Peter Okoye's Daughter Celebrates Her 5th Birthday / Kemi Afolabi's Daughter 6th Birthday Celebration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by inimitkel(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Such a cute kid!
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by passyhansome(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
She hardly or don't even flaunt or show his HUSBAND
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by masseratti: 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
UIA04:
That lady in bum shorts Wtf At a child's birthday party
hmmmmm, so You ve got no idea she didn't dress up for the kids, she is wearing that for the Bigger Kids, wiv gwagon and a fat account. smiley
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by jordinsparkles(f): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Future impossible
LuvU2 dear, please I'm looking for that page that has the long distance relationship write up, please can you help me out? I need that page. Thanks!
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by UIA04(f): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
masseratti:
hmmmmm, so You ve got no idea she didn't dress up for the kids, she is wearing that for the Bigger Kids, wiv gwagon and a fat account. smiley
Lool
Did you see my mail ?
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by masseratti: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
UIA04:

Lool
Did you see my mail ?
yes, i replied. Or seems mine is messing up.av not got any reply from, I hope am sending it to the right person, the name starts from O the second F, I hope am right tho.
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by LuvU2: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
jordinsparkles:
LuvU2 dear, please I'm looking for that page that has the long distance relationship write up, please can you help me out? I need that page. Thanks!
Hi morning. I found this smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/3026127/keeping-long-distance-relationship-alive
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by UIA04(f): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2016
masseratti:
yes, i replied. Or seems mine is messing up.av not got any reply from, I hope am sending it to the right person, the name starts from O the second F, I hope am right tho.
No the email name starts with a yard ends with an r
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by jordinsparkles(f): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Hi morning. I found this smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/3026127/keeping-long-distance-relationship-alive
ttthhhhaaaannnnkkkssss ah!!!! You're the best!!!!!!
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by masseratti: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2016
UIA04:

No the email name starts with a yard ends with an r
definitely not yours then, not sure if U got mine, starts with f ends with a, but I will send the pm Again right now to keep track, ppl might be funny online here.
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by UIA04(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2016
masseratti:
definitely not yours then, not sure if U got mine, starts with f ends with a, but I will send the pm Again right now to keep track, ppl might be funny online here.
Ooop
I meant to type it starts with U and ends with R
I get yours everytime. I'm not just sure mine is reaching you first time doing this pm thing.
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by masseratti: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
UIA04:

Ooop
I meant to type it starts with U and ends with R
I get yours everytime. I'm not just sure mine is reaching you first time doing this pm thing.
definitely not reaching mine, a way around it, just send me a pm, i will know its you then, or copy my email and send a direct email, am suspecting you are replying the nairaland bot.
Re: Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures by LuvU2: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
jordinsparkles:
ttthhhhaaaannnnkkkssss ah!!!! You're the best!!!!!!
Lol u welcome wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Davido And Wizkid Performed Together At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In LAG / #EndSARS: Iyabo Ojo Alleges Threat From Government Over Participation In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.