Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe (68045 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mekzyjoe(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seun Lalasticlala

You guys should let people see this o. Fp things.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by omogidi234(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
So this thread finally made it to FP. cool

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Spells(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
So him no see wetin him go use him money buy na snake Even if things to buy Don finish, I rather use my money to buy money(coins ) again... Mtcheeew
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by jennifer10066(f): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
HOW AM I SURE THIS THING IS EVEN REAL? EVERYTIME THEY'LL BE WRITING "SEE THE THING MY FRIEND CAUGHT AND KILLED THIS MORNING" and it even made front-page!
Am just tired of all these rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mccaybroewn(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I feel like vomitting

For your mind abi.
One man's food is another man's poison. Copy that Bro.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by agadez007(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
35k?

and python scatter for my villa,35k x 200 python,somebody abeg helep me do the maths

i am taking the first bus to anambra tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by asahnwaKC: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eyaa embarassed cry
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by badonkadonk: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined

Onijekuje somebori...
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Omeny: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
End time python.
What am I looking for in a meat to go eat all this mystery of an animal?
If cow,goat meats,fish are not ok for me,let me stay like that.
Haba.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Eazybay(m): 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lala is it that difficult to ignore a SNAKE thread? Common man..

Check my signature
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Lexusgs430: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?

And what's his intented intention 4 this very long belt? To wear around his internal waste and shit it out or decoration?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by evilmontana(m): 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
My brother no worry ya sef enjoy!!!
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by femi4: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
jennifer10066:
HOW AM I SURE THIS THING IS EVEN REAL? EVERYTIME THEY'LL BE WRITING "SEE THE THING MY FRIEND CAUGHT AND KILLED THIS MORNING" and it even made front-page!
Am just tired of all these rubbish
its real....I can get you one
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
SirElaw:
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?

Wait ooo, wait they sell these things, shit looks scary tho... snakes are I trouble in naija ooo

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mccaybroewn(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Omeny:
End time python.

Abeg pack well joor. In KC's voice 'Pull over'.

Haba.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by ikombe: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect
who said it was alive wen they bought it

To comment just dey hungry people, read befor you comment biko undecided
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by diva90: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Richy4(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I feel like vomitting

Not only you bro....The whole thing is disturbing...
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Baroba(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
agadez007:
35k?

and python scatter for my villa,35k x 200 python,somebody abeg helep me do the maths

i am taking the first bus to anambra tomorrow morning

I sincerely hope you are not from Idemili or else be prepared to give any snake you kill full burial rites reserved for humans.. undecided
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Baroba(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Richy4:

Not only you bro....The whole thing is disturbing...

I tire, I no get energy to even comment anymore..
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by eROCK247(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Stop this ur silly comments about Africa and Nigeria, the so called whites where once like this to, it's a stage stuff we all out grow it, what will u say of countries that poison dogs to get rid of them, don't u know this snake could do this and more to any human too.
abeg leave that guy. Values d animal more than humans obviously.

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by macaranta(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Op is your friend okay?
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mccaybroewn(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Omeny:
End time python.

Abeg pack well joor. In KC's voice 'Pull over'.

Haba.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by nextstep(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

You mean the whites that have all the food they can get, yet they have a huge industry of killing for sport? The fact is, we Africans don't kill for sport... we kill animals for food...

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by rhymaholic: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Some people would just use their hands to buy something that would destroy them. You don't even know if the snake is a human being that transformed into a snake before it was killed.... that's how you'd eat it and start accusing village when something bad starts happening to you
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow.... That's really Big shocked
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mjswthrt(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lol LALA's favorite
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Abukc(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
I need lalasticlala number.......................
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lexusgs430:

And what's his intented intention 4 this very long belt? To wear around his internal waste and shit it out or decoration?
It's gone into a pot of soup already grin
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by dracosith(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't eat that too quick. Did he buy it alive or was it dead? How long ago has it been killed?
wetin cosin u.....busy body. Hahahahahha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.