Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe (67995 Views)

Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / "I Found Garden-Egg In The Eggroll I Bought In Aba" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
So a friend of mine traveled to Lagos and on his way back, he got this lovely creature grin
Have you ever seen a snake this big?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2016
make i book space i don dey here already... cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy u na fit come join me later grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't eat that too quick. Did he buy it alive or was it dead? How long ago has it been killed?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Don't eat that too quick. Did he buy it alive or was it dead? How long ago has it been killed?
He bought it from those who killed it. It was very fresh though

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2016
What will ur friend do with this reptile?
And how much did he brought this reptile?
Besides is he going to eat it or attiqueate it,
Who murdered this beautiful reptile?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2016
SirElaw:
He bought it from those who killed it. It was very fresh though

OK but why didn't he buy a live goat or something. I'm sure they will be about the same price or the snake costs more.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

OK but why didn't he buy a live goat or something. I'm sure they will be about the same price or the snake costs more.
35k. Variety is the spice of life. It's not everytime you eat beef or goat meat. Sometimes eat snake meat.

105 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by nrexzy: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol.....lala come see chumtin

5 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Olachase(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Snake matter day sale pass garri for nairaland

76 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
I feel like vomitting

24 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Tallesty1(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2016
I know this will end up in pepper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Kxngstein(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
We all know the final destination of this thread.

modified: snake thread and fp 5&6

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2016
SirElaw:

35k. Variety is the spice of life. It's not everytime you eat beef or goat meat. Sometimes eat snake meat.

Tallesty1:
You always have goat sellers but snake sellers ain't something you see everyday. Moreover snake tastes better than chicken and goat meat combined

No thanks, as tempting as it sounds o, I will rather have goat meat and cook it in various ways, fried with pepper, Asun, in stew with ewedu and gbegiri, BBQ style, suya, in shawarma and finally the goat head pepper soup or goat head nkwobi.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by tolugar: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2016
No comment

Tired of commenting on snake tread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Mafizo:
I know this will end up in peper soup.. Nigerians have no value for wildlife
This country is a disgrace in every aspect
I'm pro wildlife, but also human. Nature has a food chain that has to be respected and we are at the top of it. What would you do if you come across a snake like this, allow it slither away?
Give me a break please
@bolded I hope you aren't still in this country because that'll really be disgraceful of you.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by smart024(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
cool cool cool
I wish I got the skin of that snake to produce a matching wallet, belt and footwear...

13 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:

No thanks, as tempting as it sounds o, I will rather have goat meat and cook it in various ways, fried with pepper, Asun, in stew with ewedu and gbegiri, BBQ style, suya, in shawarma and finally the goat head pepper soup or goat head nkwobi.
Try using snake next time and you will become anti-goat meat.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2016
SirElaw:

I'm pro wildlife, but also human. Nature has a food chain that has to be respected and we are at the top of it. What would you do if you come across a snake like this, allow it slither away?
Give me a break please
@bolded I hope you aren't still in this country because that'll really be disgraceful of you.
This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Mafizo:

This is one of the reasons why the whites are far better than us

Not that Africans especially Nigerians don't have food at home but they derive joy in killing innocent animals

Every Week we here about killings of wild animals especially reptiles of which most are endangered species
Stop this ur silly comments about Africa and Nigeria, the so called whites where once like this to, it's a stage stuff we all out grow it, what will u say of countries that poison dogs to get rid of them, don't u know this snake could do this and more to any human too.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by propzncribz: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2016
smart024:
cool cool cool
I wish I got the skin of that snake to produce a matching wallet, belt and footwear...

Watch strap and phone case nko?

6 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Stop this ur silly comments about Africa and Nigeria, the so called whites where once like this to, it's a stage stuff we all out grow it, what will u say of countries that poison dogs to get rid of them, don't u know this snake could do this and more to any human too.

We will outgrow this habit after we have finished wiping out all endangered species
And who told you the whites were once like this

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mafizo:

We will outgrow this habit after we have finished wiping out all endangered species
And who told you the whiles were once like this
Since when did the Python become an endangered species. You say the whites are better than us but they mostly got there through industrialization which more or less wiped off habitats of animals like this.
Be content with what you have, appreciate your own process instead of comparing yourself to another.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by hopeforcharles(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mafizo:

And who told you the whites were once like this
Go read their history, they were once salvages, they live to eat,
And mind you the animals Kingdom outnumbers the human Kingdom or population, so their will be always remnants, even those so called endangered is so because those white don't know that they are a whole lot of them somewhere. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by smart024(m): 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
propzncribz:

Watch strap and phone case nko?
Will really look nice...
Even for a lady's bag self...
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by iceberryose(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know the destination
No winsh can change it

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by loomer: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na wa for this world o. So person use money buy snake to chop?

3 Likes

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Yeesh(f): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
The skin is really cute tho

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by SirElaw(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
iceberryose:
I know the destination
No winsh can change it
LOL... Oya o Lalasticlala, come and do the needful.
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by stephano100(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Damn so big
Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by mumu9gerian: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know Lala will be here, FP things

1 Like

Re: The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe by Lucasbalo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
SirElaw:

Since when did the Python become an endangered species. You say the whites are better than us but they mostly got there through industrialization which more or less wiped off habitats of animals like this.
Be content with what you have, appreciate your own process instead of comparing yourself to another.
If people keep killing them like this, they will be endangered species.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile And Snake Served At A Party In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.