Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... (42580 Views)

Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2016
........To be Used as Stomach infrastructure this Sunday.

lala abeg food don land.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by dollyjoy(f): 7:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Lalasticlala your food don come. grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by daewoorazer(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2016
OK then... Whilst they enjoy d beast, check my signature. If you need our services, contact us asap.

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by INTROVERT(f): 7:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Where do they sell snake meat in Abuja. I must chop that meat before 2016 over.

13 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Onward to front page grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by SUPERPACK: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2016
if this thread no make front page make i mess OKPA

7 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by omamush(f): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2016
op una no even butcher the snake before roasting.. nawa, better keep lala's share for him

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm i can see lala smiling cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by EHMIR(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Okada abeg carry me go lalast!clala bust stop,for front page garagegrin

6 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Please give Lala the house address make e go join the banquet , en favourite meal don land.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by henrybomb(m): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Snake peppersoup...*mouth watering*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
henrybomb:
Snake peppersoup...*mouth watering*

hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by flyca: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
La la la lala~

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by vicky3(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by clefstone(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lala and snake are like tuface and unprotected sex

9 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by EbirichBen(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
The site that has the highest number of Snake News.
una welcum .

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by HRich(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
The Sunday stew go sweet die

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by nduprincekc(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
cool oo i must say

just imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRy1yZ55uc4
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by ALAYORMII: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
I now rename Nairaland as

Snakeland

Se won fi ejo sepe fun yin ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by DonBobes(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jesus :othe first page never full Lalasticlala don send dis topic go FP.

Lalasticlala & snake are like 5&6! U can't separate them.

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by DonBobes(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jesus shocked the first page never full Lalasticlala don send dis topic go FP.

Lalasticlala & snake are like 5&6! U can't separate them.

3 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by crazygod(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lala dem use snake do u ni angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by seunny4lif(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin
Na lalalala
EbirichBen:
The site that has the highest number of Snake News.

una welcum .

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
#SayNoToAnimalBrutality

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by YourWife(f): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
Where do they sell snake meat in Abuja. I must chop that meat before 2016 over.

Along Keffi Road, there is a place called Gora. There (Sabon Gora) is a Business empire, Tukur and Tukur farms (It belongs to General Buratai). There, they have some animals, Poultry, Dogs, Cattle, Ostriches, and Rock Pythons!!! These are d ones I have seen personally... They sell snakes there.

NB, they have another Signpost there that reads... SNAKE FARM!!!

4 Likes

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lala wen will u cahnge! angry
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yuck shocked
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by oliidell(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
So It's true...what they say about snake topics & Front Page

1 Like

Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by fr3do(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
ffs
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
SUPERPACK:
if this thread no make front page make i _____________
Some dimwit MOD banned me for this your siggy, they can feel free to always hate on me cos I Would always light up their sore ar. ses
Re: See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... by dayleke: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
La la.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today / One Food You Cannot Understand Why People Enjoy It. / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.