Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerians In Jamaica - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Jamaica (19451 Views)

Looking To Meet African Living In Jamaica / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / How There Anybody Here Who Live In Jamaica? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by reucom: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2010
ok. just saw u online. are you in jamaica at the moment
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by OAM4J: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
reucom:

ok. just saw u online. are you in jamaica at the moment

Yes. and I should be in Montego, before this weekend.
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by reucom: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2010
mikemansuk@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by reucom: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2010
it is .com, sorry and not .co.uk
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by OAM4J: 3:13am On Nov 16, 2010
reucom:

mikemansuk@hotmail.co.uk

ok. i will try and get in touch. Are you a Nigerian? do u attend any of those Nigerian meetings? and do you know Phillip O.? I think he is also connected to the same Youth mission.
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by reucom: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2010
Hey, is it true that west africa airlines will start flying direct to barbados from Dec from cotonou
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by ogianyo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2010
igbo alias ganja is not good for your health.be warned all una when don dey plan to go dere
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by reucom: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
OAM4J do you know any travel agent here in Jamaica who is able to book the brazil route. wud love to see brazil on my way
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by omega25red(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2010
reucom:

OAM4J do you know any travel agent here in Jamaica who is able to book the brazil route. wud love to see brazil on my way
since you are in jamaica you can try orbitz.com or expedia or hotwire all these websites help you book ticket that way you dont have to deal with travel agent. You can print out your itenerary as soon as you finish paying and you are set to go. Whenever i travel i go between those websites to book my tickets
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by 1556: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
i need to travel to jamaica , does anyone know the cheapest route from naija, and what a doctor's pay like in jamaica?
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by OAM4J: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2010
1556:

i need to travel to jamaica , does anyone know the cheapest route from naija, and what a doctor's pay like in jamaica?

the cheapest route has remained Lufthansa: Lagos-Frankfurt-Jamaica(Montego bay/Kingston)

the pay depends on the institution/Agency you will work with. But what I can tell you is that the average pay in Jamaica for Medical Doctors is higher than that of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by samsedi(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
HELLO, FELLOW NIGERIANS!!
Greetings, I thought I'd come in here and introduce myself so that we can begin to get acquainted as we try to make Jamaica a comfortable place for Nigerians, I am Sedi I live here in Jamaica and I am the new and current Chairman of the Association of Nigerians in Jamaica Western Jamaica please log on to Facebook and connect with us at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77464414462. So if you are in montego bay and you have attended one of our meetings then you know who I am, if not I look forward to knowing the rest of you "JJC"
We can make this work!!
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by sadboy: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
the last time i check jamica is a poor country nigeria is even richer. so what are nigerians doing there? to hustle or to smoke weed? enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by sadboy: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
the last time i check jamica is a poor country nigeria is even richer. so what are nigerians doing there? to hustle or to smoke weed? enjoy
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by samsedi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
Well sadboy, jamaica is not richer than nigeria, but their system works, thats all I can say. Whenever you have a system that works to some extent things seem better even if they are not.
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by samsedi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2011
On October 8th, Nigerian community will gather at the Montego Convention Center to celebrate Nigeria’s independence from the British. Marking the country’s 51st anniversary at the 2nd City, Montego Bay Jamaica, Get your tickets now!!

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 04, 2013
jamaicans are really Africans
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2014
good day everyone... I'm a Nigerian buh my girlfriend is inviting me to Jamaica...she's a Jamaican...I'm unemployed here... is it okay to live in Jamaica and is there opportunity to cross from Jamaica to USA ?
pls kindly give me a good advice... thank u...
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 8:15am On Aug 02, 2014
samsedi: HELLO, FELLOW NIGERIANS!!
Greetings, I thought I'd come in here and introduce myself so that we can begin to get acquainted as we try to make Jamaica a comfortable place for Nigerians, I am Sedi I live here in Jamaica and I am the new and current Chairman of the Association of Nigerians in Jamaica Western Jamaica please log on to Facebook and connect with us at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77464414462. So if you are in montego bay and you have attended one of our meetings then you know who I am, if not I look forward to knowing the rest of you "JJC"
We can make this work!!

how r u sir? is ur group still existing?
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by frank94(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
please i beg any one that have intention of traveling to jamaica to please stay back home,nigeria is 1million times better than jamaica.if those that are their will open their mouth and tell you the truth,you will believe me.its better you look for a better country.jamaicans are all over the islands including guyanese looking for a better life.dont say i did not tell you,be warned. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
frank94: please i beg any one that have intention of traveling to jamaica to please stay back home,nigeria is 1million times better than jamaica.if those that are their will open their mouth and tell you the truth,you will believe me.its better you look for a better country.jamaicans are all over the islands including guyanese looking for a better life.dont say i did not tell you,be warned. grin grin grin
wow...I was just about thinking of going there although my Jamaican babe is the one sending me invitation... do u live in Jamaica?
thanks for ur contribution...
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Ortega01]
wow...
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by frank94(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Im living in one of the carribean islands,seems you are too desperate to leave nigeria.forget any travel to south america and the caribbean islands,except if you can get to bahamas or trinidad and tobago,but this two you cant make it because its too hard to enter even with your visa.i wont advice you again,a lot of nigerians are stranded in venuezela and other latin american countries no money to feed or to fly back home.i would rather advice you to start up business back home than to waste 300 to 400k that you are flying to south america or carribean islands to suffer like others who are their now.thank your god that im here to advice you.if you still insist you want to travel,look towards usa,canada,australia,(dubia,quartar with work permit),japan,south korea and the schengen zone in europe.if you need any more advice contact me with jackhompton@yahoo.com grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2014
thanks I already sent u an email...check ur spam if u can't find my mssg in ur inbox...
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
frank94: Im living in one of the carribean islands,seems you are too desperate to leave nigeria.forget any travel to south america and the caribbean islands,except if you can get to bahamas or trinidad and tobago,but this two you cant make it because its too hard to enter even with your visa.i wont advice you again,a lot of nigerians are stranded in venuezela and other latin american countries no money to feed or to fly back home.i would rather advice you to start up business back home than to waste 300 to 400k that you are flying to south america or carribean islands to suffer like others who are their now.thank your god that im here to advice you.if you still insist you want to travel,look towards usa,canada,australia,(dubia,quartar with work permit),japan,south korea and the schengen zone in europe.if you need any more advice contact me with jackhompton@yahoo.com grin

thanks I already sent u an email...check ur spam if
u can't find my mssg in ur inbox... is it difficult to cross from south America to USA?
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2014
Ortega01: good day everyone... I'm a Nigerian buh my girlfriend is inviting me to Jamaica...she's a Jamaican...I'm unemployed here... is it okay to live in Jamaica and is there opportunity to cross from Jamaica to USA ?
pls kindly give me a good advice... thank u...
cross to usa from where? Hahahahaha usa ko sua ni. My brother if the lady will buy ur ticket go and leave back for ur country nigeria . Buut if u can smoke ganja I bet u , that you will become a human chimney in no time ,but if u are the one to buy the ticket ,better use the money for something better in nigeria. Many nigerians are stuck outside ,many want to go back to naija but they have no money and many are ashamed of going back to naija

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by Ortega01: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
onatisi: cross to usa from where? Hahahahaha usa ko sua ni. My brother if the lady will buy ur ticket go and leave back for ur country nigeria . Buut if u can smoke ganja I bet u , that you will become a human chimney in no time ,but if u are the one to buy the ticket ,better use the money for something better in nigeria. Many nigerians are stuck outside ,many want to go back to naija but they have no money and many are ashamed of going back to naija

Hahaha...anyways thanks for ur response... God bless u
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by onatisi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ortega01:

Hahaha...anyways thanks for ur response... God bless u
the only good place in the carribeans is trinidada but the visa is hard and they deport like no man business. The best time to go is in january when they usually have their carnival , apart from there almost all the other carribeans have nothing to offer
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by frank94(m): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
@ onatisi check your words very well,did i hear you say its only trinidad and tobago is the best in the caribbean.your statement have shown that you are not even in any of the caribbean islands,thats why some people are misguided in this place.im currently living in one of the carribean islands and i strongly tell you that the best country in the caribbean islands is bahamas 2nd is guadeloupe and martinique although they are under french colony and you can only visit or go their with schengen visa,because its a schengen country withing the caribbean islands and its highly developed in the caribbean.Then 3rd is trinidad and tobago 4th is suriname,i recommend this countries for any nigerian that wants to travel to the caribbean islands because they have nice economy.But make sure you have enough PTA and also paid hotel room with invitation letter of some one thats inviting you before you can get in any of this country mentioned because their immigration at the port of entry is to tough and hard,dont say i did not tell you when you will get deported without getting all this documents and you pay 460k and jumb inside the plane and spend 2 to 3 days on the air and get deported at the point of entry.Be warned grin grin grin
onatisi: the only good place in the carribeans is trinidad but the visa is hard and they deport like no man business. The best time to go is in january when they usually have their carnival , apart from there almost all the other carribeans have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by optimusprime2(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2014
ajokuijeo: yes bro jamaica is so sweet i came in here last year
am now married to a jamaican woman
first i found it very difficult
getting my visa i was denied the first time i applied not until
i was directed to toogoodtravels abuja
the got me the visa and the also routed me without a transit tru that brazil route
incase you find it diffucult get ur visa call them 08035969519 i recommend them
am in kingston are u still in jam or gone hit me so we can meet bye
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzze.... Jamaica's visa is probably one of the easiest visa to get with a Nigerian passport, that place is an open vacation spot for crying out loud... infact, I have never heard anyone got denied b4.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2014
optimusprime2:
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaazzzzzze.... Jamaica's visa is probably one of the easiest visa to get with a Nigerian passport, that place is an open vacation spot for crying out loud... infact, I have never heard anyone got denied b4.
bros I thought I was the only one oo. D guy story just dey wonder me
Re: Nigerians In Jamaica by symbianDON(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2014
optimusprime2:

it's very obvious the guy is advertising the so-called toogood travels abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Dead As Pepsi Truck Runs Into Roadside Traders In Lagos. Photos / Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site / Tanker Carrying Flour Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.