Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) (50010 Views)

Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) / 6 FGGC Students Survive Brutal Crash On Abuja-lokoja Highway (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by mightyhaze: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Terrible!
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by micfoley: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
That road needs to be completed ASAP.
MAY THEIR SOULS RIP
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by juman(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Terrible!
Very sad.

My heart bleed.
Which kind of country is this?
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
RIP to them.

Meanwhile, checkout the website on my profile if you're interested in getting free ₦200 Airtime; no limits, no strings attached.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
stexsy:
Jesus christ, are these humans or goats?

RIP to the dead.

Such will never get to us and our family members. Amen
those dead knows God more than you. Just pray for them.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Heffalump(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
What a goring sight!

It is long overdue for the FG to dualise that road. The road links Abuja -Lokoja- SS/SE States and witnesses a lot of vehicular movements all round the year and this accounts for the huge accidents on that route.

RIP to the dead!!
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is tragic cool
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
stexsy:
Jesus christ, are these humans or goats?

RIP to the dead.

Such will never get to us and our family members. Amen
those dead knows God more than you and ur family. Just pray for them.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Kelly2713(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
this thing is getting worse day by day
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Achorise: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Someone will still brag a say " A whole me"

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by vicechancellor(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
we are nothing but pencils in the hand of the creator
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by dahaz(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Seun see dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you and mukina2
Thank God mukina2 understand perfectly what the guy wrote
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Toosure70: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
FRSC is working. RIP to the deads
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Emu4life(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
lovat:
what is this on a sunday morning grin
It means from God we came and to him we shall return. ANY PROBLEM?
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Larryfest(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is too much, Jesus christ have mercy on us all
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
My God...these are human beings like me
Alhamdulillah for d gift of life
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by theatre(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Y measuring buari name since we got independent in 1960,accident occurred, peoples died in Nigeria. What we need at all time is indulge in good things because we don't know when we will alight at our various busstop.I pray for there soul.RIp amen.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Damn! They were roasted literally..
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by MrHackmed1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
May 18 2007 was a day I would never forget, Dad was coming from Abuja and when the vehicle he board got to this same location, accident occurred. 3 vehicles were involved, but he was the only survivor. Thank God for his Africa magic worked for him that day. angry
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by RJayson(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
I sigh when I see corpse at the back of police van, Nigeria can do better than this, why not call an ambulance with body bags, no dental records, how will they be identified.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by gloryman91: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
This when people praise FRSC, only accident the rest na gone, RIP.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
God, in whatever way we've sinned against you, pardon and forgive us and never let this be our portion in Christ Jesus i pray, amen.

I console with the bereaved families over these lost.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by MARKone(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh dear what is this shocked

God has mercy.

This commercial bus drivers and over speeding. RIP to the dead.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Teeeecash(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
lovat:
what is this on a sunday morning grin
Are you alright ??
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Sman37(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
tomquest:
Religiosity, ignorance, pride and selfishness are killing us on our roads.

Pictures like these should be put up on giant billboards on every 20km of Nigerian roads. Maybe that's the only thing that can remind road users that they can die too.

For how long do we continue saying RIP while the same disasters keep happening on weekly basis?
U have very good point man
i sign ur idea too!!!

2 Likes

Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by COURVOISier(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Seun see dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you and mukina2

This is what he wrote: We surely belong to God and to Him we shall return
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by vivianbelema(f): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Father have mercy ooo Oh JESUS
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Baroba(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is it very difficult to have a proper well organised emergency service in Nigeria, what is wrong with us? How can dead charred remains of human beings be packed like firewood in Road safety vehicles.. Nigeria is one big embarrassment..

Terrible scene..
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by joe17: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sman37:

U have very good point man
i sign ur idea too!!!
I sign too
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Nickymezor(f): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femich18:
Chai...what a terrible scene...may their souls rest in peace
amen...it's so awful

1 Like

Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by pho27(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh my God this is painful, my brother told me he saw it on Friday on his way to warri but i never knew it was this bad. Lord have mercy on us living and grant the dead eternal rest.
Re: Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Deeply sorry, RIP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.