Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! (1646 Views)

What Type Of Result Is This..... Make Una Come See Ooo / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by Nadheer15: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Good day,

I need your insights, my brother checked his result yesterday, though it's not good. He wants to study computer engineering, I don't know if it's possible. He had 220 in jamb, his choice of institution is FutMinna.

Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 07, 2016
let hm forget it, forget engineering even if na law u suppose mke maths
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by kayc0(f): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by Miscellaneous(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
He cannot study engineering bro...… Mathematics must be passed with atleast a credit
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by Martinidivine: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
What of physics d7
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by idris4r83(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nah
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by bullseye90(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
nah. maths is a core subject needed to study engineering
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by flokii: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
E8 in mathematics, not even further maths..

Depends on skol tho. Private or public mushrooms, maybe

Buh for skols like Unilag, you won't even get admitted to study Mathematics talk more Engineering.
Re: Can He Study Engineering With This Type Of Result?! by Specyano(m): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
I'm sorry to break it 2 you bt he can't study any course with dis unless 2 sittings dnt tink any Polytechnic accept E8 I knw of D7....Engineering on d hand you must have atleast credit in further maths also.

(1) (Reply)

As A Student: How To Read At Night. / See The 5 Reasons Why ASUU Might Not Cancel The Strike / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Degree 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.