Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days (9833 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / Why Are Pregnant Women Exposing Their Bumps These Days? (photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by baba11(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
bigheart2013:
As for me, I think most sisters in church are too naïve. they practically make no effort and contribution to make a relationship grow stronger. I will only refer to 'some' (the bad ones) here bc some are actually very good dates and realistic.

1.Imagine! some are obviously not virgins bc they have dated several men b4 they became born-again, they still say no-to-sex b4 marriage, which is ok, but some refuse other forms of intimacy (romance, French-kissing, caressing, etc), they want to surprise u on wedding night with 'trash' when u cannot run away again.

2.Some do absolutely nothing for the guy apart from eat his food, waste his time on whatsapp chats, sending him long prayers, and invite him to one church program or the other.

3.Some refuse to cook and help clean a boyfriend’s house claiming they are not his wife yet. So how do u know if they can cook according to GO Ade...?

4.So imagine u have a girlfriend who claims to be a Christian– no sex, no romance, no cooking, no cleaning, no playing, no ‘wordly’ gists etc but she takes gifts. What does a man benefit?

5.I am sorry to say that some born-again ladies make very bad dates. You benefit absolutely nothing from them yet they tell lies a lot. Most things they claim to be turn out to be lies later.

6.Some won’t help when you have problems but claim they are praying for u and sometimes even arrogantly claim their prayers is behind any little success you make.

7.men hate all that “my pastor said” Craps! Every man has his territory. You cannot be loyal to two men same time.

If u want to get, what do you give back? If u only want to be praying for me, then I will only be singing for u too. That should be enough!

Bros, pardon my long epistle. Na so e carry dey my mind today.
Guy,U 2 get sense!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by KanwuliaExtra: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Because . . . . They get the best Hhhhhhorgazms trying to PHOCK GOD in their DREAMS! grin
You wan try?
YOU GO CONCUR BY FORCE! cheesy
Na so-so BLOOD OF JESUS you go dey hia for night o!

WITCHES! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mindfulness:

And so someone who is not Christian, Muslim or Jew is without God? grin
I swear you Chistians have so much in common with ISIS. grin

Crap! kiss

No worries. cool
Lol.. gringrin

So have you been able to give a name to that rush of emotion you felt all the way down to the curve of your back when you realized you were in fact an Atheist?

What about the taste at the back of your throat? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by bukatyne(f): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
placeofallure:

My friends are just like the normal girl next door. Nothing spectacular or extraordinary other than what goes on in relationships that don't work and both parties move on. Absolutely nothing!

So you mean your friends never found anyone they were compatible with?

What are their choices in men?
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by bukatyne(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
crackhaus:

See what Bukatyne is asking me.... cheesycheesy
You, a self-proclaimed Christian and happily married woman, asking me how a woman places her husband's authority above hers. grin

I want the practical... how do you intend to place your wife's authority below yours? Even the authority proponents say they the authority doesn't come to place in actual relations with their spouses.

I want practical examples

crackhaus:
Yea the basis of the comparison made by the pastor was to show how these women seem to be more interested in what they want in/gain from a marriage ( by projecting the 'HE'), than what they intend bringing into it themselves (internalizing the 'I').

It is human nature.

@Mindfulness...

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss back at you cheesy

I see all sort of theories flying round which I can't place practically in a loving home.

Another common one is the 'husband makes the final decision'... And I wonder as I am yet to get a satisfactory answer too. Or same husband who is superior to the wife can't tell her to resign/do want she doesn't like etc.

Waiting for crackhaus.
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
bukatyne:

I want the practical... how do you intend to place your wife's authority below yours? Even the authority proponents say they the authority doesn't come to place in actual relations with their spouses.

That right there is the idea behind it. That a woman places her husband's authority above hers does not mean she becomes a doll to be pushed and ordered around, it just means that she recognizes the authority of her husband as the number one person in the home.

What you should really be asking yourself is this:
Why is it that anytime someone talks about authority in the home, my mind automatically interprets it as giving and receiving orders? cheesy

It is human nature.

@Mindfulness...

I see all sort of theories flying round which I can't place practically in a loving home.

Another common one is the 'husband makes the final decision'... And I wonder as I am yet to get a satisfactory answer too. Or same husband who is superior to the wife can't tell her to resign/do want she doesn't like etc.
See the question above which I noted that you ask yourself.

It is never about superiority or inferiority, it is an administrative hierarchy.

Waiting for crackhaus.
Hope you didn't wait too long?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol.. gringrin

So have you been able to give a name to that rush of emotion you felt all the way down to the curve of your back when you realized you were in fact an Atheist?

What about the taste at the back of your throat? grin

You don't make sense. wink
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2016
bukatyne:

It is human nature.

@Mindfulness...

Waiting for crackhaus.

How did we expect practical answers and solutions from someone who only knows marriage from theory? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

You don't make sense. wink
Yea, that's what you usually say when you get a schooling but can't admit it...much respect to whoever is responsible for what might have happened to you, he/she did quite a number a you. gringrin

Now tell us Mindfulness,
Who is an atheist?
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, that's what you usually say when you get a schooling but can't admit it...much respect to whoever is responsible for what might have happened to you, he/she did quite a number a you. gringrin

Now tell us Mindfulness,
Who is an atheist?

An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God, that's definitely not me. wink cheesy

Still struggling Cracky? grin
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

How did we expect practical answers and solutions from someone who only knows marriage from theory? grin
Ad hominem...it would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic, considering how this only exposes your hurt emotions. cheesy

She already got the practical answers cos she's a married self-proclaimed Christian, I however had nothing to tell you because you are neither—Get over it.

I gotta ask you though:
Why do you always interpret authority in the home to mean giving orders/receiving orders?

Don't you think this thought-process emanates from something much deeper? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in the existence of God, that's definitely not me. wink cheesy

Still struggling Cracky? grin
Where did you get this definition from?
Oxford dictionary? cheesy

Why don't you post the second link you posted the other day and make a joke of yourself once again? gringrin
Tell us what atheist means from the literal Greek translation.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Ad hominem...it would have been funny if it wasn't so tragic, considering how this only exposes your hurt emotions. cheesy

She already got the practical answers cos she's a married self-proclaimed Christian, I however had nothing to tell you because you are neither—Get over it.

I gotta ask you though:
Why do you always interpret authority in the home to mean giving orders/receiving orders?

Don't you think this thought-process emanates from something much deeper? lipsrsealed

I am so hurt! I can't answer right now. I am crying an ocean and I need to lick my wounds first. cry cheesy
Then I will answer in the same way you have answered my question. cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Where did you get this definition from?
Oxford dictionary? cheesy

Why don't you post the second link you posted the other day and make a joke of yourself once again? gringrin
Tell us what atheist means from the literal Greek translation.

I will first post the conversation we had some months ago where you tried to convince me that believing in God makes me religious.

Today he claims that I am an atheist.

What now? grin
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I am so hurt! I can't answer right now. I am crying an ocean and I need to lick my wounds first. cry cheesy
Then I will answer in the same way you have answered my question. cheesy
But the answer you seek has already been posted to Buka who originally asked the question. gringrin

So tell me, why do you assume authority in the home has to do with who gives/barks the orders?
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

I will first post the conversation we had some months ago where you tried to convince me that believing in God makes me religious.

Today he claims that I am an atheist.

What now? grin

Baby I claim nothing, the Greeks who originated the word are the ones who told you what it means—I am naught but the vessel by which you have now come to this realization.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

But the answer you seek has already been posted to Buka who originally asked the question. gringrin

So tell me, why do you assume authority in the home has to do with who gives/barks the orders?

authority

1 [uncountable] the power to give orders to people

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/authority?q=authority

You are free to ask Socrates though. grin
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Baby I claim nothing, the Greeks who originated the word are the ones who told you what it means—I am naught but the vessel by which you have now come to this realization.

And the Greeks made it very simple. An atheist is someone without God. In this sense of the word, nobody can actually be an atheist. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

authority

1 [uncountable] the power to give orders to people

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/authority?q=authority

You are free to ask Socrates though. grin
*Face Palm*

crycry

It is well with you, say Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

*Face Palm*

crycry

It is well with you, say Amen!

Crackhaus showing his emotional side. I like it!

In Akon's voice: Just do it some more, just do it some more! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

And the Greeks made it very simple. An atheist is someone without God. In this sense of the word, nobody can actually be an atheist. wink

I'm giving you some time to think about that statement thoroughly, then I will correct you in my next post. wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

I'm giving you some time to think about that statement thoroughly, then I will correct you in my next post. wink

Don't waste your time on me. wink cool
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Crackhaus showing his emotional side. I like it!

In Mindy's voice: Just do it ME some more, just do it ME some more! cheesy
Edited.

On a more serious note, so you actually believe that when a man has authority in his home, then it means giving his wife orders?

And you still wonder how you're an atheist? undecided
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Don't waste your time on me. wink cool
You're important to me, what can I say... kiss
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

You're important to me, what can I say... kiss

Why do you lie?
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

Edited.

On a more serious note, so you actually believe that when a man has authority in his home, then it means giving his wife orders?

Yes! This is what I believe. I hoped you would teach me something new here but you chose not to. It's ok.

And you still wonder how you're an atheist? undecided

You are free to think whatever you want about me. It's alright.
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Yes! This is what I believe. I hoped you would teach me something new here but you chose not to. It's ok.

You are free to think whatever you want about me. It's alright.

See my post to Bukatyne, I already explained how it isn't about superiority or inferiority in a Christian home—just an understanding that God placed the man as the head of his home.

You however don't have to subscribe to this arrangement since you're not a Christian, this is why I didn't see any need explaining it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

Why do you lie?
I don't think I lie as much as you do, which is why you would think I was lying.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

See my post to Bukatyne, I already explained how it isn't about superiority or inferiority in a Christian home—just an understanding that God placed the man as the head of his home.

Now that we know what it's not about, it would be nice to know what it's about in practical terms.

You however don't have to subscribe to this arrangement since you're not a Christian, this is why I didn't see any need explaining it to you.

I am not a Muslim and yet was interested enough to read some of the Quran.
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
crackhaus:

I don't think I lie as much as you do, which is why you would think I was lying.

No, I think you are too cool to care about an online personality who might be fat and ugly and is definitely old for Nigerian standards. grin wink
Re: Why Are So Many Attractive Religious Ladies Not Getting Married These Days by crackhaus: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mindfulness:

No, I think you are too cool to care about an online personality who might be fat and ugly and is definitely old for Nigerian standards. grin wink
The last time I made the mistake of caring that much to be curious, it didn't go too well...and crackhaus absolutely does not make the same mistake twice wink

But wait oo, are you really fat and ugly? gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To BEAT Your Wife. / Pregnant For A Yoruba Man. I Am African American. HELP!! / Knowing Your Ovulation Day...... Safe And Fertile Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.