Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked (19680 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by datswasup(f): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let's just hope Toyin didn't send any one nudes. The Hacker has changed her name and is already deleting her pictures.

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by MrImole: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by PrinceAbinibi: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Our DSS will be on it. If true She is on her own!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by kossyablaze(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin Thank you Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by tunmidon(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Hacker should continue jare toyin is not meant to be there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by amhackdee(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
ftc
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by johnstar(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by FreshBoiy(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Toluwani111: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eeiyahhh

Poor her

Expecting her wailing reactions on Nairaland soon
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by popesam1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gobe niyen pool
http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/governor-wike-denies-sponsoring.html?m=1
make she no send her nude to anyone
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Juliaann(f): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
So?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by hpk(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
I DON'T TRUST THAT MAYOWA'S COUSIN.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by lilmax(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
so how is this news?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by unibenstudent1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
No pity
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by ouzo1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
I give doxology to God
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Bantino(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na wah ooo

Meanwhile on Aisha Buhari's visit to America, see what I found on Facebook from a concerned Nigeria living in United States. Please don't quote me yet, call the number and confirm first.

Posted 18 hrs ago·
I can authoritatively say it that Fayose has not been proved wrong.

Lemme ask you yes you. Is it possible for the first lady of any country to visit another country without being received by even an ambassador? I'm here in America and there is no airport in America with that number of black people. What about her itinerary, don't we deserve the right to know? Why the clandestine movement? Was she smuggled in and out of the USA?

I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha B. The phone number is 202-457-1700. You can also call yourself.

Where is Aisha Buhari?
Concerned Nigerian Living in the USA

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by msmith247(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by casttlebarbz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Q
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by tintingz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pele
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by toyinjimoh(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
who is Toyin aimhaku, cos me don't know her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by jeffcole(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good for her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by msmith247(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by OkoyeA1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by chukslawrence(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Feshizzy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nonny1980:
I have something I do which has kept me financially stable and free in this current economic recession.... I pay myself weekly salary because economic recession is NOT in my dictionary.... When others are complaining of economic meltdown, I smile to my Banks.... I strongly believe you too can become financially strong and free just like me, if you join me. For more details, you can reach me through ==> johnnychuks2009@yahoo.com OR 08036207038 <== I wish you Financial Success as you Remain Blessed....!!!
Two can play the game. grin grin grin
Bill gate is my co worker,
I used to play golf with Obama while Trump pick the balls,
I can walk on fire and cross ikorodu express with my eyes closed.
I also own dangote company,
And allowed otedola use his name in my company.

Dude, all are just mere words,

GO GET A LIFE!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by moderatorr: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by dermmy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bantino:
Na wah ooo

Meanwhile on Aisha Buhari's visit to America, see what I found on Facebook from a concerned Nigeria living in United States. Please don't quote me yet, call the number and confirm first.

Posted 18 hrs ago·
I can authoritatively say it that Fayose has not been proved wrong.

Lemme ask you yes you. Is it possible for the first lady of any country to visit another country without being received by even an ambassador? I'm here in America and there is no airport in America with that number of black people. What about her itinerary, don't we deserve the right to know? Why the clandestine movement? Was she smuggled in and out of the USA?

I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha B. The phone number is 202-457-1700. You can also call yourself.

Where is Aisha Buhari?
Concerned Nigerian Living in the USA

Go and sleep jor..u dnt have work undecided

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Her ex hubby, what's that his name... He's a suspect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Dedicate Their Baby (Photos) / Davido Signs Fresh As The Official Producer Of Davido Music World / Davido Visits His New Estate In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.