Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked (19685 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol...How that one go change my white rice to fried rice this afternoon
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by SPG4U(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by ipreach: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
The spirit of Mayowa have started to torment her (Toyin) while she (Mayowa) is still alive
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
lol dem don steal her followers o, instagram biz don start b dat.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by teacherbim(f): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Her ex hubby, what's that his name... He's a suspect

You even get time for this mumu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by avoSunkanmi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok,,, hope its not one b.a.u.d.e.x scandal again
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
tunmidon:
The Hacker should continue jare toyin is not meant to be there
bet y??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by georgeidoni: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
You must be high on something for this piece of crap. When wil you be tired of this nonsense? I wonder where you learnt your international diplomacy from.

Bantino:
Na wah ooo

Meanwhile on Aisha Buhari's visit to America, see what I found on Facebook from a concerned Nigeria living in United States. Please don't quote me yet, call the number and confirm first.

Posted 18 hrs ago·
I can authoritatively say it that Fayose has not been proved wrong.

Lemme ask you yes you. Is it possible for the first lady of any country to visit another country without being received by even an ambassador? I'm here in America and there is no airport in America with that number of black people. What about her itinerary, don't we deserve the right to know? Why the clandestine movement? Was she smuggled in and out of the USA?

I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha B. The phone number is 202-457-1700. You can also call yourself.

Where is Aisha Buhari?
Concerned Nigerian Living in the USA
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by holluphemydavid(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Her ex hubby, what's that his name... He's a suspect
Hw? When it's over a year dey both went dere different ways, and both change dere password, infact dey both had joint Instagram account and it was deactivated immediately when dey both parted ways
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by tunmidon(f): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
bet y??
are u a nigerian?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by RicardoRich(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls hacker, dnt 4get to include KEmi Olunyo ( abi wetin b her name sef) on ur list...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by magicfingers009: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Last0ne:
Are you that hungry for N200 credit? Use your brain for something more challenging
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Hw? When it's over a year dey both went dere different ways, and both change dere password, infact dey both had joint Instagram account and it was deactivated immediately when dey both parted ways

He knows her very well and can guess the kinda password she will use.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
tunmidon:
are u a nigerian?
I am from UNITED STATE of NIGERIA.
D o you have a problem with that?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Shome36(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Calmly waiting for someone to blame Buhari on this.....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by arowstev2000: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
georgeidoni:
You must be high on something for this piece of crap. When wil you be tired of this nonsense? I wonder where you learnt your international diplomacy from.

He's high on Biafra weed
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Smhart1(f): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shome36:
Calmly waiting for someone to blame Buhari on this.....

On behalf of Toyin Aimakhu I BLAME BUHARI
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by DonBenny77(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
who r d 777k followers following dis one sef........i mean wat positive tin can dis one add to one's life?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by tunmidon(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
I am from UNITED STATE of NIGERIA.
D o you have a problem with that?
i asked dat b'cos of ur question is so surprising
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by just2okworld(f): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
But why all these?

Now the name is passionate_me101

Nawa o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by midasbliss(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eya, I was a victim earlier this year, my pictures got deleted and my timeline filled with nudes... she just fell victim of hackers...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by AdexOmoby(f): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
midasbliss:
Eya, I was a victim earlier this year, my pictures got deleted and my timeline filled with nudes... she just fell victim of hackers...

How did you get to retrieve your account please? And what do the hackers gain doing this?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by midasbliss(f): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
AdexOmoby:

How did you get to retrieve your account please? And what do the hackers gain doing this?
I think they didn't bother about altering my email so, I requested for a password change...

maybe my instagram account was a lab rat for their experiments...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by Shome36(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Smhart1:

Thank you so much.... Buhari will hear this grin
Smhart1:

Thank you so much.... Buhari will hear this
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by springtech(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
This one is strong.
Eleyi gidi gaaann.

Do you want an alternate source of income? Check my Signature & thank me later.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu's Instagram Page Hacked by irishMO123(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Bantino:
Na wah ooo

Meanwhile on Aisha Buhari's visit to America, see what I found on Facebook from a concerned Nigeria living in United States. Please don't quote me yet, call the number and confirm first.

Posted 18 hrs ago·
I can authoritatively say it that Fayose has not been proved wrong.

Lemme ask you yes you. Is it possible for the first lady of any country to visit another country without being received by even an ambassador? I'm here in America and there is no airport in America with that number of black people. What about her itinerary, don't we deserve the right to know? Why the clandestine movement? Was she smuggled in and out of the USA?

I just called the United States Institute of Peace in Washington DC. They have no Itinerary schedule for Aisha B. The phone number is 202-457-1700. You can also call yourself.

Where is Aisha Buhari?
Concerned Nigerian Living in the USA
make I call international number for this change period?? Nawa to you o

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Ini Edo And Ernest Ogwezzy At NAFEST In Uyo / Beauty Queen, Sarah Distributes 12,000 Sanitary Pads In Benue, Abuja Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.