Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,965 members, 7,952,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

When Is The Pop Date Of 2008 Batch C Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Is The Pop Date Of 2008 Batch C Corpers (967 Views)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here / Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / POP Date For This Current Batch B Corp Members.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Pop Date Of 2008 Batch C Corpers by edoini: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2009
Can anyone help me with the date the 2008 batch c corpers will be passing out,in my opinion,the date should have been released by now.I am tired of this service stuff and look forward to passing out.Please, help someone in need by giving the specific date as i have heard different dates.Thank you so much.God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any1 With An Idea Of How Much They Pay Corpers In Fidelity Bank And Fcmb / @ / NYSC REDEPLOYS COPR MEMBERS SERVING IN BORNO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.