Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Hope Of Nigeria Is On U Alone. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hope Of Nigeria Is On U Alone. (437 Views)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Igbo's The Hope Of Nigeria Wake Up!!! / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hope Of Nigeria Is On U Alone. by elisha90(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria as a country was made for the wise, dominated by fools whose wisdom have bin dominated by issues they claim to understand, but had no knowledge about. Come to think of it, illiteracy is not our problem, but knowledge applied wrongly.
Nigeria is a country best described as a state with "great dishonourable men" as leaders and the followers, men without good foresight.
They say our major problem is religion and politics, a better view will say our major problem is us(self). Until we speak on issues of national interest keeping aside our sentiment we won't move anywhere.
Today I must say, I'm a proud Nigerian, If I must be from Africa, then I should always be a Nigerian.
We must acknowledge Nigeria before our religion, our ambition And our region. We must learn to love Nigeria, we must learn to stand for its interest.
Nigeria is for the wise, let's proudly represent it with wisdom. Say no to religious sentiments, say no to ethnic sentiments, say no regional sentiments.
NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT. GOD BLESS OUR FATHER LAND.

(1) (Reply)

‘political Solution’ll Resolve PDP Crisis’ / Militants: Ex-president Is Sponsor Of Nigeria Oil Attacks / Chibok Girl's Swap: Only Political Authorities Can Decide- Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.