Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (82380 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by finalboss1(m): 1:28am On Aug 08, 2016
olamide215:

Are u a cultist u talk like one
shey na you dey sabi cultist frm post nah..lols
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by faced4tp: 1:31am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm very much aware of DV and gender-based violence, so a lecture won't be necessary. all I've asked is that u condemn what the woman did as unacceptable in any society. I've not supported an assault on a woman, just that u condemn this particular incident. gender is immaterial in violence, stories HV confirmed this
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by addikt(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2016
dpete1:
The wife must be far older than the husband..if not,the wife is more richer..
Either of the two

Some ladies are naturally RUDE....
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Meristem: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Yeecar:
No matter the level of provocation YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO PHYSICAL ON YOUR SPOUSE! That is not the right way to solve a problem, if it were o be the other way round, you will have been hearing the word WIFE BEATER....
SMH! What a world. angry
God bless you! See how jocularly people discuss VIOLENCE...simply because its against a MAN. I do not hold brief for anyone, but its shameful how spiritedly we deplore "violence against women" (and we really should) while in the same breath, tacitly encourage "violence against men". Violence anywhere is a threat to humanity everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by adekennis(m): 4:13am On Aug 08, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you would break plank on the head of someone u love?

LOL
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Kobicove(m): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Rhayour:
She's plain stupid as far as I am concerned. She should have gotten home and dealt with the issue. How can she humiliate her husband in public. The man showed her respect ooo...Other men would have dealt with her right there till she go land for the emergency unit of the hospital. Shiooor.....

She just displayed her lack of polish for the world to see

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by hylyne(m): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Husband abuse!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by hjedua(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2016
hmmm
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by ShaksBaba: 5:29am On Aug 08, 2016
A man slaps a woman- Its an assault. A woman slaps a man - Its funny.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Zoe99(f): 5:55am On Aug 08, 2016
He deserves way more than that!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by GMBuhari: 6:11am On Aug 08, 2016
VERY TRUE
skondo09:
See wetin telemundo dey cause?
Is quite d opposite in proper naija setting, u check my fone wtout my consent, u receive d hard slap of ur life
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by toprealman: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Even Aisha now gossips
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by RexTramadol1: 6:29am On Aug 08, 2016
How that one take concern me?
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
skarlett:
How did she know the wife slapped him because of nudes

Cos SHE IS THE WIFE grin
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2016
generalbush:
Guys and Unclad female photos are like....

I dey tell you. At least, in every 10phones, 8 have nude pics/videos. It's not about guys. Even girls have it as well.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2016
MVLOX:
Bros relax, dem no dey beat women like dat. D best way to handle dem na just to ignore dem like plague...I swear she go confess wetin she no do join self

the best way is to ignore, you said? Na the lie wey dem dey tell una today be that. The best way to deal with aggression is to show superior aggression. If you just keep quiet, it will be seen as weakness on your part. But when a person knows that he or she will be seriously dealt with, they make different dicision on wether to start aggression.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
strength of a woman

If na man slap woman now.....you join people wey go begin cry...'most men are animals'. Na the other way round now...u call am strength of a woman.

#RADARADA
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by HoneyB10(f): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2016
skondo09:
See wetin telemundo dey cause?
Is quite d opposite in proper naija setting, u check my fone wtout my consent, u receive d hard slap of ur life
Wow
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 08, 2016
I want to ask now that this came up, how does one make an insane flirt (because only an insane man will serially cheat to the detriment of the happiness of his family) back to his senses, my neighbor and his wife keep having misunderstanding, and the kids seem to be caught in the middle, yet the man won't relent
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by mhisbliss(f): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Freiden:

If na man slap woman now.....you join people wey go begin cry...'most men are animals'. Na the other way round now...u call am strength of a woman.

#RADARADA
ok
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2016
kode12:
I have a completely different angle about this whole incident and its about the owner of that twitter handle. The wife saw a nude pic on her husband's phone and probably out of anger slapped the husband,who didnt return the slap because,he probably knows he's messed up so just decided to keep mute. Was the wife right to hit the man? Well maybe yes or no,it depends. Was the man stupid for not returning and dealing with the wife on the spot? Thats also another question. But look at how the owner of that twitter account puts the whole scene together. Making the man look like a complete idiot and worthless being because he didnt hit her back,saying it probably wasnt the first time she's hitting him and he probably doesnt have the capacity to take care of his household,all cos the wife slapped him.If the man had gone ahead to slap the woman back in return,you'll still be the same person calling him a animal,a brute,a weakling who cant face other men,but chose to show his prowess by beating the wife. Really,what do women want from men? They keep pushing men subtly to the very edge and when the man finally snaps and unleashes the brute in him for the whole world to see,nobody blames the millions of women who have consistently attacked and tried to diminish his manhood in the past.Sad

the only sensible comment we see here.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by youngalex(m): 7:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Slapped Him? Is she the mother? The only woman who have the parental right to slap is the mother,The day you attempt to slap me as my wife , You land in emergency unit from emergency unit you go home... I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY IF YOU DON'T HAVE RESPECT
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Zoe99:
He deserves way more than that!

i believe you also deserve it when you get knocked out the next time you provoke him.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by nedu2000(m): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
strength of a woman
if roles were reversed you'll call it domestic violence
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Hawx(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2016
How did she know the wife slapped him because of nudes

Good question!
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by AfroKnight: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2016
diva90:

Well when you catch your own wife having an affair, you better cry too and clean your eyes because you dare not assault her angry

She wouldn't even dare. She's not like you.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2016
craziebone:

the best way is to ignore, you said? Na the lie wey dem dey tell una today be that. The best way to deal with aggression is to show superior aggression. If you just keep quiet, it will be seen as weakness on your part. But when a person knows that he or she will be seriously dealt with, they make different dicision on wether to start aggression.

Bro I still totally disagree... Show of force only makes one submissive for some time. But keeping quiet while ignoring a ladies action make her scared more as she is not sure of what your next actions are. As for me I have tried it more than once and it worked like a charm.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2016
2dugged:
I want to ask now that this came up, how does one make an insane flirt (because only an insane man will serially cheat to the detriment of the happiness of his family) back to his senses, my neighbor and his wife keep having misunderstanding, and the kids seem to be caught in the middle, yet the man won't relent

start up a separate thread if you want it discussed and stop trying to deviate from the issue at hand.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 08, 2016
MVLOX:

Bro I still totally disagree... Show of force only makes one submissive for some time. But keeping quiet while ignoring a ladies action make her scared more as she is not sure of what your next actions are. As for me I have tried it more than once and it worked like a charm.

i disagree with you in an even mightier way! There is a way stubborness works: when there are no consequencies, what happens is that there is a negative reinforcement. This is basic psychology! You will be taken for granted. Yes, when the person first steps out of his/her boundary, they may be taken aback knowing fully well that they've steped into a taboo area. But when after some time and they realize that there were no consequencies, they become relaxed in that zone and even try to take charge of it. This is when they will begin to take you for granted.

I have worked in schools and i have seen it in relationships. Didn't you see how the twitter op put the whole issue? That the man in question probably deserved it. The twitter op's concern was not about the man really because she feels the man must have deserved it anyway. Her concern was wether it was right for him to have recieved his punishment right there and then.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by delishpot: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
That broadcaster is a very big amebo. She clearly enjoys telling other peoples miss fortune and exaggerating it to incite listeners reaction.
Re: Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) by MVLOX(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2016
craziebone:

i disagree with you in an even mightier way! There is a way stubborness works: when there are no consequencies, what happens is that there is a negative reinforcement. This is basic psychology! You will be taken for granted. Yes, when the person first steps out of his/her boundary, they may be taken aback knowing fully well that they've steped into a taboo area. But when after some time and they realize that there were no consequencies, they become relaxed in that zone and even try to take charge of it. This is when they will begin to take you for granted.

I have worked in schools and i have seen it in relationships. Didn't you see how the twitter op put the whole issue? That the man in question probably deserved it. The twitter op's concern was not about the man really because she feels the man must have deserved it anyway. Her concern was wether it was right for him to have recieved his punishment right there and then.

Happily u are a teacher like me too, meaning we both have adopted different ways of handling issues. I still go with the easiest and most effective one which is the silent treatment. Honestly if I was d man that got those slaps from my wife all I just need do is move out and go cool my head somewhere else until the lady finally realizes what she has done. If doesn't fine then it will practically brings an end to the marriage. So long I can't hit a woman she too has no right to hit me. I also believe men shouldn't give ladies the chance of putting us in bad light even when they are the ones at fault. Trust me if the man had responded in the way and manner you are want him to response, the story would have been something else by now. Nobody would have gone back to remember the lady give him slaps first, all they will begin to talk about is why didn't he exercise a little self control. Bro ladies have lots of issues so no need joining more issues with them. So when they mess up big time you don't join them by messing up yourself even bigger, rather you allow them to continue to frolic in there own mess until they get tired of it. That's my humble submission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company / My Stingy Elder Brother / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.