Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,747 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case (43605 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by frankgreat(m): 8:00am On Aug 08, 2016
I feel sorry for our media houses...just look at what they are using to make wave....underage sex? They are literally encouraging underage sex...They only crime I see here is the father making a video of it but flogging your daughter for engaging in immoral act at that age is not a crime...The criminal here is the boy that had sex with her...now she is now popular for having sex at the age of 15...Thanks to AIT. ..
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2016
RexTramadol1:

RexTramadol1 post=48292596:

As we neva catch all dose u mentioned, Glory be to God!
If u sef are nt one of dose paedophiles, a 15 year old is just too small for all that shii
But the world we live in is just so crazy,asin really crazy!!!
You think it's morally justifiable?

A 13th year old girl now may give you sex styles a 35yr old lady may not be able.

Meanwhile, this is 7:54am and nothing is going on AIT on concerning this.

As we neva catch all dose u mentioned, Glory be to God!

If u sef are nt one of dose paedophiles, a 15 year old is just too small for all that shii

But the world we live in is just so crazy,asin really crazy!!!

You think it's morally justifiable?
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2016
frankgreat:
I feel sorry for our media houses...just look at what they are using to make wave....underage sex? They are literally encouraging underage sex...They only crime I see here is the father making a video of it but flogging your daughter for engaging in immoral act at that age is not a crime...The criminal here is the boy that had sex with her...now she is now popular for having sex at the age of 15...Thanks to AIT. ..

Which AIT is showing it? I'm watching AIT right now and nothing of such is aired.
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Ad0rable: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Live now on AIT

Ok, watched it & heard her, she didn't deserve such humiliation/beating & the video shouldn't have been posted but I think allegations against her may be true to some extent, her story didnt sound like d truth.
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by MrGerald(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
allanphash7:
Im not interested cos shes from the YEAST

can anything good come from Ugandans ?

Dont dare quote me if u one of d Isrealite
They're not the cause of your backwardness and poverty ravaged low life, ur hatred won't stop them from progressing, either you live with it or you die without it.

2 Likes

Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by NaijaBlend: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Isn't it sad that in NIGERIA...

IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR ONE MASQUARADE CULT TO ISSUE A CURFEW FOR A NOCTURNAL ILLEGALITY, AND MURDER ANY PERSON WHO DOESNT OBEY...

IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR SOMEBODY TO ABDUCT AN UNDERAGE, RAPE HER, IMPREGNATE HER, FORCEFULLY CONVERT HER TO ANOTHER RELIGION AND MARRY HER OUT OF HER PARENTS' CONSENT...

IT IS NOT A CRIME FOR SOME CULTURES TO BURY THEIR DEAD TRADITIONAL RULERS WITH LIVE HUMAN BEINGS OR FRESHLY CUT HUMAN HEADS...

... BUT IT IS A CRIME, WORTH ALL THE HULLABALOO AND NOISE, FOR A FATHER (OR GUARDIAN) TO FLOG HIS UNDERAGE CHILD/WARD CAUGHT HAVING SEX IN HIS OWN HOUSE?
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Mitsurugi(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
allanphash7:

Don't be a miserable bastard. Good morning. cool
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Vendoor:
sex is now a crime, which way naija embarassed

Yes, it's a crime particularly when you are doing it at a wrong age and with the wrong person(who is not your husband or wife).

She deserves to be beaten thoroughly. But I don't support how she was being recorded. that's the only wrong thing i can spot.

1 Like

Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kdon2:

U r even more brainless considering ur reasonin! Smh
ehn?
U ar fighting abi
I won't play with you again undecided
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by NaijaBlend: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ad0rable:
Live now on AIT

Thanks for the information.
I just watched the live interview of the said Amaka on AIT.

But it does appear this girl is/was a member of a notorious gang terrorising the village.
It's a pity that the AIT crew couldn't cross-examine probably because of her underage status.
That girl is a spoilt brat, sleeping around and wreaking havoc in the village.

Sad, the positive steps taken by the people to cleanse their town was not well handled.
I wonder the boldness this "bringing to justice" with have on the bad guys out there.

1 Like

Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
HateU2:
ehn?
U ar fighting abi

cheesycheesycheesy Ma boooooo! The only one dat make sense to me o! I yam not knw abt dem others! Bn busy ni?? grin
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Kdon2: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
HateU2:
ehn?
U ar fighting abi

cheesycheesycheesy Ma boooooo! Ma adorable queen,The only one dat make sense to me o! I yam not knw abt dem others! Bn busy ni?? grin
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Kdon2: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kdon2:

cheesycheesycheesy Ma boooooo! Ma adorable queen,The only one dat make sense to me o! I yam not knw abt dem others! Bn busy ni?? grin

I knw Some pple ll come n b avin headache nw for wot I said!!! SMH
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Kdon2:

cheesycheesycheesy Ma boooooo! The only one dat make sense to me o! I yam not knw abt dem others! Bn busy ni?? grin
longest tym. Hope you are fine?
Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by thecuteone(m): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2016
allanphash7:

your stupidity knows no bound.....smh!!!

1 Like

Re: AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case by Kdon2: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
HateU2:
longest tym. Hope you are fine?

I m gud. Awa u copin with Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Exchange Words In London As Oyibo People Watch / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.