Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship (60226 Views)

"Uzoamaka Chukwu Was Innocent, She Was Set Up" - Youth Leader / Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by henryanna36: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2016
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by henryanna36: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Blessing in disguise!

5 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Tolexander: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2016
That's good!

Hope some parents won't arrange to try stripping unclad their daughter to be awarded like this.

Cos we heard the news of some people trying the celestial tied down boy, photobombed bread seller and stow away boy.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Amberon11: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Oo

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by dustmalik: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:

I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.

SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by generalbush(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Reward for Sex.....

And who said Sex ain't good??

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by drss2(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2016
smiley correct one. dis girl will go places. may her tormentors know no peace IJN. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by irishMO123(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Linus Abaa who has been following the story,the 15-year-old girl who was stripped unclad and beaten after being caught with her lover has been given scholarship to study up to university level.Below is what Linus wrote......

#justice4uzoamaka. Update:Scholarship for Uzoamaka.
Thanks outpouring of support for the cause of justice for our jewel, Uzoamaka, has made the burden a lot easier to bear. For all those also criticizing and pressurizing, am also grateful; however, o cannot do otherwise or any less than I have done: this is me.

Meanwhile, I am exhilarated to announce the award of FULL SCHOLARSHIP TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL for Uzoamaka by a Godsent PHILANTHROPIST who has chosen to remain anonymous for now.

I shall, however, continue pleading to him/her to decide and take a date and the opportunity to announce this life changing gift to the public along with so many other dreamlike attachments that come along with the offer.

Who said that adversities are not the seeds of success. Can any one still question the bold but difficult decision to publicize the ordeals of our little queen.

Prayers and collective support and public advocacy for unimpaired justice remain our debt to Uzoamaka and eternal vigilance our responsibility to society.

ALUTA.....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/the-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stripped.html
so to fuuuccckk now don carry her enter university...hmmmm sigh! Make our female youth no go dey think say na the way forward o...EVERYONE CANT BE LUCKY

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by RonardP(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Slimflame(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Es okay
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Landloard01(m): 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
went for an illegal sex, got flogged and got a scholarship? shocked That's probably a brilliant way to seek a scholarship... To me, she needs deliverance, before scholarship, otherwise all the negative things that end with a suffix "ship" will fight back.....

If not, look at how she may end... From scholarship to studentship then to troopship, while still in township she may not be able to give the stewardship of the scholarship, she will concentrate being a starship of sex just to make into survivorship, though her sponsorship may have shown a statesmanship but can not be in soldiership of her ownership. She may later be in partnership with some lordship, believe me, the rectorship will later discover her membership with some queenship of sex, already going out with their tutorship which may leads to withdrawship.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by MasterofNL: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Tolexander:
That's good!

Hope some parents won't arrange to try stripping unclad their daughter to be awarded like this.

Cos we heard the news of some people trying the celestial tied down boy, photobombed bread seller and stow away boy.

grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by kingsman66(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2016
i call this beautiful nonsense

31 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by oluwasegun007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
In yoruba it is Called Agbere Gbemi...... grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Yewandequeen(f): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
I Don't understand shocked

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by jahsharon: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good news. Hi everyone, please who is the next 15 years old girl to bring her boyfriend home to fvck her on her father's bed?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Sijo01(f): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Those that wanted to bury her never knew she was a seed. Now she has germinated and now growing.

7 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by solpat(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
nice
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Sunnycliff(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
God bless men of Goodwill like us who give without expecting any returns from man but God alone!

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by orlarbissy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmmm, wat is dis?
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Franchise21(m): 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tot they said Linus Mba grin
Anyway, Congrats to her
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by SirVintageCock: 12:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oh my Nigeria my country.

Uzoamaka, the naked girl.

Telling me that men runs the world is a flat out lie.

In the grand scheme of things women are more intellectually sound than men, can someone tell me why men turned this girl into a sex-lebrity while her boyfriend remains unknown and ultimately lost out of this scholarship stuffs.
NGO's will be knocking on this girls door soon to promote reduction in gender violence, parental jib-jaber and other hogwash programs thereby making cool cash and accruing fame to her self while the boyfriend has gone into oblivion.
It is time men begin to market themselves too and also have each others back instead of believing in this one sided patriarchal judgemental attitudes that ends up shooting us in the back. Mark my words....this girl is getting a western citizenship soon for having sex.

Dont dare quote me please.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by hopefulLandlord: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

GODSENT?
SO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO BE CHARITABLE, MUST BE SAID TO BE GODSENT? THAT GOD "USED" HIM/HER TO DO THIS/THAT?
INTERESTING HOW GOD NOW PARTIALLY CONTROLS OUR FEELINGS AND ACTIONS.
SINCE THAT'S THE CASE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO SEND SOMEONE TO BRING BACK THE CHIBOK GIRLS, OR ERADICATE THE PROBLEMS OF THE NATION.

Me self tire o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by DankemzI(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bullshit

Moral Decadence at it's Peak!
So She is given Award for Having Sex or Because she's an Orphan!

Why Send another Maheeda/Afrocandy to University is a waste of Funds to that Anonymous Devil Sent!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by azeecoboy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
J
Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by fairheven: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
but all these benevolence.. do we always have to wait for evil perpetrators before lending them?

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by M17CXi: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol thanks for embarrassing her even to another level

2 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by benueguy(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chai... Someone please comman strip me naked and flog me ooooooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Iseoluwani: 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin

Na her luck be that

6 Likes

Re: Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship by Trailblazer1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
so whats the lesson to take from this gesture undecided

Teenage promiscuity undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance / How We Steal Money From People’s Bank Accounts: Fraudster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.